Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

NFL Draft Tonight

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Re: NFL Draft Tonight
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2015, 08:45:40 AM »
Oh and no Auburn player in the first two rounds of the NFL Draft for the third time in four years.

That sucxors.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2015, 10:39:57 AM »
Jeff Fisher and the Rams sure have fallen out of love with Auburn players. Drafted a RB and TWO OTs so far. A little shocked because I thought they were high on Greg R. but maybe not.
Weren't they using him at guard as well?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2015, 11:09:18 AM »
A little shocked because I thought they were high on Greg R. but maybe not.

Of the two OL they drafted, one is a G, the other is being projected at RT.  Rams have had Robinson playing LT.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2015, 11:32:49 AM »
Sammie off the board first to Steelers. 87th pick.

I'm good with this. I don't recall the Steelers having too many AU players on their roster. Now, if they keep Tate, they will have two. Steelers needed some help in the WR dept and they got one for dang good bargain.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2015, 05:04:25 PM »
CA Payne to the Panthers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2015, 05:17:44 PM »
CJ to the Bungles, Gabe Wright to Detroit to play alongside "Nick Who?", and Angelo Blackson to the Titans.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

djsimp

« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2015, 05:47:24 PM »
Looks like Nick Marshall will be a free agent. Kind of weird honestly but it is what it is.

Oh, and Reese Dismukes still un-drafted. That surprises me even more.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 05:49:09 PM by djsimp »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2015, 06:04:07 PM »
Gabe Wright to Detroit to play alongside "Nick Who?"

Fairley is in STL now, though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2015, 06:19:36 PM »
Fairley is in STL now, though.
I forgot about that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2015, 08:06:46 PM »
Looks like Nick Marshall will be a free agent. Kind of weird honestly but it is what it is.

Oh, and Reese Dismukes still un-drafted. That surprises me even more.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2015, 08:23:03 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2015, 08:56:45 PM »
Rumors say Marshall signs with Jags.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2015, 10:49:39 PM »
I forgot about that.

Man, you are one pathetic loser.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 11:11:14 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2015, 11:02:54 PM »
Very surprised about Marshall.  I wasn't expecting him to get drafted high but I was thinking 4th round.  The guy is probably as versatile an athlete as there was in the whole draft. Hope he proves em' all wrong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2015, 12:13:46 AM »
Very surprised about Marshall.  I wasn't expecting him to get drafted high but I was thinking 4th round.  The guy is probably as versatile an athlete as there was in the whole draft. Hope he proves em' all wrong.
Despite the vast quantity of vino I have consumed tonight, I genuinely believe Nick Marshall will be one of those unsung hero type players that will help a team win a Super Bowl one year. Guy has talent and heart.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2015, 01:25:40 AM »
Listen, coming from a guy who knows about average QB play, Nick Marshall wasn't a good QB. Malzhan is a system coach who is fantastic at offense. One of the keys to him being so good is the fact that he has players running wide ass open on 60% of his passing plays. The fact that Marshall couldn't pass for 3000 yards in a season under Malzhan is telling.  Jeremy Johnson will, 2 times. But Marshall benefitted from having outstanding big outstanding receivers. Otherwise, his deep balls were either way over thrown or just a prayer once he let it go.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2015, 05:17:58 AM »
Listen, coming from a guy who knows about average QB play, Nick Marshall wasn't a good QB. Malzhan is a system coach who is fantastic at offense. One of the keys to him being so good is the fact that he has players running wide ass open on 60% of his passing plays. The fact that Marshall couldn't pass for 3000 yards in a season under Malzhan is telling.  Jeremy Johnson will, 2 times. But Marshall benefitted from having outstanding big outstanding receivers. Otherwise, his deep balls were either way over thrown or just a prayer once he let it go.
This is pretty much the shared opinion of the experts on Malzahn's offenses. Really like having JJ in there to get us out of those bad quarters we went through, some back to back where we seem to lose our way. We always have the Wildcat at our disposal should we care to be predictable. Jason Campbell had established runners around his game and I'm hoping JJ will exhibit more fire as a leader on the field whereas Campbell almost seemed too reserved emotionally possibly due to having Brown and Williams back there. And I can see where Marshall benefited though I don't necessarily think his raw football talent is far off some of the recent past high round NFL picks that haven't translated well on the field. He can't make all the required throws but if a team should have use for a multipurpose player NM might be one that makes it... just maybe in the CFL. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2015, 09:09:18 AM »

You said deep balls.  Snaggs wept.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2015, 10:06:26 AM »
You said deep balls.  Snaggs wept.

This is no way to start a Sunday.  Now get to church and pray I don't cut you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2015, 11:32:07 AM »

Good thing Marshall entered the NFL Draft as a CB.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions