Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

NFL Draft Tonight

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: NFL Draft Tonight
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2015, 02:46:41 PM »
Scoring like LeBron.

She can get mean while drinking, he better bring his kobe game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2015, 03:15:47 PM »
She can get mean while drinking, he better bring his kobe game.
So she likes rough anal?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2015, 03:17:56 PM »
If they draft Jaboozy? 

I want Tampa to burn.
I thought you were wishing Jameis would marry your ex.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

dallaswareagle

« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2015, 03:29:06 PM »
So she likes rough anal?

Would not all anal be rough?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2015, 03:51:00 PM »

Would not all anal be rough?

Not if you use the KY Warming Gel. It's an oil based lubricant that....wait....I mean, yes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2015, 07:43:24 PM »
hatehatehate.....

If he goes to Tampa, I hope he fails on a Jamarcus Russell level.  I hope he's tasered as he prepares to rape yet another woman and as a result of the tasering is unable to play football ever again.  That mentally deficient pile of marmoset scat isn't capable of working the counter at a McDonalds.  I hope he ends up working as a janitor's assistant in Hueytown.  I'd make it a point to go there several times a year to point and laugh at his ignorant ass. 

Fuck him.
What if he put a tomato on your quarter pounder?  (And one on your burger too)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2015, 09:11:37 PM »
So the Rams take Gurley at 10?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2015, 09:25:10 PM »
So the Rams take Gurley at 10?

That means Tre is on his way out...most likely.  Bottom line is you don't draft a player and pay him 1st round, top 10 money and sit him behind anybody. Would love to see him come to the Falcons.  (Save the ATL hate) They suck at RB and I really believe if he gets his chance to be an every down back, he's gonna' have one hell of a career.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2015, 11:12:44 PM »
Gurley still isn't 100%

I'm glad to see that Shane Ray went to Denver.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 11:41:47 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2015, 11:33:02 PM »
Gurley still isn't 100%

I'm glad to see that Shane Ray with to Denver.

Wait....I see what you did there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2015, 11:39:54 PM »
California wine is overrated.  Fuck that. Waste of money to taste wine in California.  Much better things to do in California. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2015, 08:48:49 AM »
"NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reported that the Eagles offered two first-round picks, a third-round pick, defensive tackle Fletcher Cox, linebacker Mychal Kendricks, cornerback Brandon Boykin and “more” to the Titans." - Idiots. This must be what it feels like to have been a Raiders fan the last 15 years. SMH

Indianapolis still has defensive needs but they bought their ace QB another major target signaling that they are going to dare people to stop them from scoring a lot of points. Give credit to the Colts for taking care of their QB. Meanwhile, Carolina drafted another linebacker because, you know, they don't have enough of those. Cam is gonna have to spin gold out of hay. Won't be surprised if he's elsewhere after this season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2015, 08:50:53 AM »
Meanwhile, Carolina drafted another linebacker because, you know, they don't have enough of those. Cam is gonna have to spin gold out of hay. Won't be surprised if he's elsewhere after this season.

Sammie Coates to the white courtesy phone, please.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2015, 09:23:56 AM »
Panthers did most of their OL acquisitions through trades, etc.

Signed or resigned:
Jonathan Martin
Michael Oher
Martin Wallace
Chris Scott
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2015, 09:24:37 AM »
Sammie Coates to the white courtesy phone, please.

This would make my heart sing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2015, 10:29:49 AM »
California wine is overrated.  Fuck that. Waste of money to taste wine in California.  Much better things to do in California.

Not if your a female in wine group.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2015, 10:48:24 PM »
Sammie off the board first to Steelers. 87th pick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2015, 10:54:19 PM »
Don't know about anyone else but my cable has been mucho screwed up the past two nights.  Can't watch the draft or just about anything sports related.  Having said that...weak...weak....weak draft for Auburn.  Kind of speaks to why we sucked so bad down the stretch last year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2015, 11:02:56 PM »
Don't know about anyone else but my cable has been mucho screwed up the past two nights.  Can't watch the draft or just about anything sports related.  Having said that...weak...weak....weak draft for Auburn.  Kind of speaks to why we sucked so bad down the stretch last year.

Odd that we had the rushing leader in the SEC but other RBs are going first.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2015, 08:44:16 AM »
Jeff Fisher and the Rams sure have fallen out of love with Auburn players. Drafted a RB and TWO OTs so far. A little shocked because I thought they were high on Greg R. but maybe not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg