Wo Egul!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Auburn hates specail fokls
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2015, 09:30:11 PM »
Look I'm not saying that the players didn't do what she said or that she doesn't deserve an apology but to say they need to be kicked off the team is ludicrous.

Just because they were black, you don't have to use rap references.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2015, 09:46:04 PM »
No one is corraborating her story. No one. In a crowded Haley Center on a school day. But several folks there are calling BS. Telling.

Looking at her post on that message board regarding her "issues" that Prowler posted, she appears to be an attention wanting, scam artist looking to exploit at any opportunity. Mental issues indeed. And hardly a Vet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2015, 09:59:19 PM »
No one is corraborating her story. No one. In a crowded Haley Center on a school day. But several folks there are calling BS. Telling.

Looking at her post on that message board regarding her "issues" that Prowler posted, she appears to be an attention wanting, scam artist looking to exploit at any opportunity. Mental issues indeed. And hardly a Vet.

I didn't know she even had a dog.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2015, 10:02:37 PM »
I didn't know she even had a dog.

A lap dog.  With a tattoo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2015, 10:12:11 PM »
Discharged during tech school? She's not a veteran.

After reading up on the incident, I would have called her a bitch, too, if I'd been there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2015, 11:20:07 PM »

So, it's okay to let Aubie pet her "service dog", but NO ONE ELSE HAD BETTER WHISTLE OR TRY AND GET HER DOG'S ATTENTION OR HER PTSD WILL TAKE OVER!!!!!!

Also, remind me...what makes her a "Warrior", her recovery from multiple Cyst removal surgeries?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 11:22:52 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2015, 12:09:30 AM »
The neat thing about this is there's no "win". The allegation is enough. As anyone who paid attention in HR meetings can tell you harassment is in the eye of the harassed. Even if witnesses refute her narrative they're university stooges there to discredit her. Even if someone produces video that disproves her narrative the PTSD attack just included hallucinations.

Most likely people will only remember the headlines anyway. Your average joe just goes, "huh, damn barners abusing dogs again. I always knew it", rather than reading further and thinking "that sounds odd".

This is what our society is now. I wasn't there, I don't know, but its entirely plausible that she, like many others, is just walking around waiting to be a victim. Just hoping and trying to create situations where she can flop around on the floor and be victimized. Maybe it isn't even a conscious decision on her part, but our society loves and encourages victimization now. News agencies and talking heads and al.com just cant fucking wait for a good moral outrage. I don't know when experiencing adversity and being rewarded for it got more impressive that experiencing adversity and triumphing, but it did. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
totally unreasonable

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2015, 03:04:32 AM »
The neat thing about this is there's no "win". The allegation is enough. As anyone who paid attention in HR meetings can tell you harassment is in the eye of the harassed. Even if witnesses refute her narrative they're university stooges there to discredit her. Even if someone produces video that disproves her narrative the PTSD attack just included hallucinations.

Most likely people will only remember the headlines anyway. Your average joe just goes, "huh, damn barners abusing dogs again. I always knew it", rather than reading further and thinking "that sounds odd".

This is what our society is now. I wasn't there, I don't know, but its entirely plausible that she, like many others, is just walking around waiting to be a victim. Just hoping and trying to create situations where she can flop around on the floor and be victimized. Maybe it isn't even a conscious decision on her part, but our society loves and encourages victimization now. News agencies and talking heads and al.com just cant fucking wait for a good moral outrage. I don't know when experiencing adversity and being rewarded for it got more impressive that experiencing adversity and triumphing, but it did.
Yup, apparently the sister is on Twitter sending messages to Toby Keith and other Country music people.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2015, 06:57:43 AM »
Look here, she and her sister are complete attention whores but I am deeply saddened that you have all glossed over the really important shit here....You fuckers need to step up your game.

Lightning Bolt!  Lightning Bolt! Lightning Bolt!

« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 07:01:08 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2015, 08:33:25 AM »
Look here, she and her sister are complete attention whores but I am deeply saddened that you have all glossed over the really important shit here....You fuckers need to step up your game.

Lightning Bolt!  Lightning Bolt! Lightning Bolt!

That picture gives me PTSD
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2015, 08:36:09 AM »
That picture gives me PTSD

Only true warriors suffer from Post Traumatic Shield Disorder.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2015, 09:22:45 AM »
I realize that you guys are going after the attention seeking hoe's husband by taking jabs at her husband's role playing but you should've considered the possibility of collateral damage. Kaos is probably pissed. My feelings are a little hurt, being a dungeons and dragons man. I'm strongly considering leaving again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2015, 09:34:45 AM »
I realize that you guys are going after the attention seeking hoe's husband by taking jabs at her husband's role playing but you should've considered the possibility of collateral damage. Kaos is probably pissed. My feelings are a little hurt, being a dungeons and dragons man. I'm strongly considering leaving again.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2015, 09:57:01 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2015, 10:02:20 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2015, 10:09:49 AM »
I got PTSD from seeing Buzz's bird.  Someone owes me a dog!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2015, 10:14:37 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2015, 11:10:40 AM »
You guys are going to make her PTSD kick in much worse if she sees this thread. And you'll be sorry if the Turk husband catches wind of it. He'll cut off your ear with his magic sword. And call you an asshole.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2015, 11:16:01 AM »
Got to love how this is all over Yahoo's front page today. Meanwhile, when Brent Calloway and the ACTUAL THUGS at UAT jumped and beat students up to rob them, not a peep was heard. So friggin unfair.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg