Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn hates specail fokls

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Auburn hates specail fokls
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2015, 11:17:39 AM »
<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/108244497" width="500" height="333" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
Reporter said that the dog "covers her rear" in a check out line. He certainly doesn't look big enough for that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2015, 11:22:21 AM »
Got to love how this is all over Yahoo's front page today. Meanwhile, when Brent Calloway and the ACTUAL THUGS at UAT jumped and beat students up to rob them, not a peep was heard. So friggin unfair.
Kind of expected it to blow up today myself. Makes for a good story. Plus, no one would dare call her out for playing the victim, as it certainly appears she's doing an excellent job of doing. She'll ride that "veteran" horse forever because no reporter would dare question that or the sexual abuse.

Personally, I doubt all of it and think she's just a crazy bitch that loves attention. But, again, I'd still hit her sister.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 11:44:11 AM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2015, 11:29:34 AM »
I still remember that one time I was walking through Haley Center and someone asked if they could pet my dog.  I may never recover from that trauma.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2015, 11:37:47 AM »
So here is my question PTSD can cause you to have hallucinations, and overblow things....yet we assume that what she says happens is what happened?  Perhaps she overblew what happened?

I know WE!!! likes to overblow things....ask Buzz.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2015, 11:42:41 AM »
I still remember that one time I was walking through Haley Center and someone asked if they could pet my dog.  I may never recover from that trauma.
Yep, back then, dog was street lingo for the penis. I can understand your horror.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2015, 11:44:57 AM »
Yep, back then, dog was street lingo for the penis. I can understand your horror.

He was a good looking guy too.  Those are the ones you have to look out for.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2015, 10:15:36 AM »
These people are fucking insane.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #67 on: February 21, 2015, 10:21:42 AM »
This is the extent of it: 

Since July, Ozyurt says she's attended Auburn University with her service dog, Oz, without any problems. She says that all changed Tuesday morning when she says two Auburn football players started to taunt her dog as they walked through the Haley Center on campus.

“All I heard was whistling, fingers snapping, you know trying to get my service dogs attention,” she says.

Ozyurt says she tried to ignore them, but says the taunting only got louder.

“I turned around and saw two Auburn football students and I said can you please not distract my service dog, she says.

Ozyurt says that's usually the end of it, but instead she says one of the players got aggressive.

“Proceeded to yell at me in a very deep voice, 'What's wrong with you? What are you going to do about it?' Then said over his shoulder that's what I thought and then the b-word,” says Ozyurt.

Are you kidding me?  Trying to get a dog's attention is now "taunting."   And when she shrieked at them, they didn't approach her, but just told her to fuck off.  And possibly called her a bitch AS THEY LEFT. 

Fuck this stupid fruit cake.  I'd call her worse than bitch. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #68 on: February 21, 2015, 10:32:11 AM »
http://www.pebforum.com/site/threads/just-mebd.15170/

3 weeks ago at an appointment with my PCM, I was informed she would be initiating an MEB on me.
A little background information: I haveonly been in the Air Force since 04 Jan 11 and towars the tail end of my tech school in July I started developing pilonidal cysts. Small problem, extrememly painful. I got lanced in tech school and finally a surgery at my first base in October. The surgery didn't take and sometimes "this just happens" as the surgeon says. After getting 3 more cysts I couldn't take it any longer and decided to follow doctors orders and try again. This time, at an off base location. However, 1 scheduled surgery turned into 3 during my con leave and 1 month of con leave turned into 4.
I was told the excessive con leave was the reason they looked into my case to start a med board. Maybe, this is good. because less than 2 weeks after the last surgery I got another cyst and I have had 3 more since then in completely different locations all ranging in size from gold balls to oranges.
Anyways my questions are has anyone ever heard of this problem before?
Know anything about a possible DOD rating for this?
I have about 6 other problems listed for the VA rating and I have a pretty good idea on what I will get for them.
Thank you in advance!

I assume "got lanced" means she got discharged?  7 months total?  In the Air Force?  Never deployed, just MOS school?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #69 on: February 21, 2015, 04:29:40 PM »

I assume "got lanced" means she got discharged?  7 months total?  In the Air Force?  Never deployed, just MOS school?
It's rather obvious that you've never had a boil on your ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #70 on: February 21, 2015, 05:08:45 PM »
It's rather obvious that you've never had a boil on your ass.

Until you showed up, no.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2015, 05:12:28 PM »
I still haven't seen any pics but I'm pretty sure I'd hit it. I've always been into the crazy bitches. I bet she goes all batshit crazy in the sack and all. Plus, she probably would let the dog join in, so there's that added bonus.
IDK...service dogs are known to have pretty high standards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #72 on: February 21, 2015, 09:24:39 PM »
Like smooth said, there is no way for Auburn to make this better.  They may have proof that she is a liar and as crazy as an outhouse rat. But because she claims to be a "veteran" (she is not) then there is no way to come out in the good on this. 

I don't need to say it, but I'm going to anyway.  This woman is the definition of America today, pay me for doing nothing. Please someone explain to me how this woman suffers from PTSD.  What, because her training Sgt. raised his/her voice at her? If you noticed her twatter page there was a post from her saying that she should feel bad about accepting money from the government (VA) every month... but it sounds to me like she is playing it up and doesn't give a damn about taking that money. Chances are she is going to school on the governments dime as well.  She stated that she has 8 things listed that she is applying for with the VA not counting PTSD.  How in the world do you come up with 8 different things to claim with the VA in 7 months of service?  Sounds to me that she had this planned before she ever joined the girl scouts... I mean the Air Force.  In order to be accepted by the VA, you have to prove that whatever injury you are claiming happened to you while you were in the service, i.e. medical records.  I was in Iraq in 2003 with 1 Mar Div and have the medical records to prove what I have claimed with the VA. I was told that they (the government) agrees that those injuries were caused by my time in the service but was awarded $0 and 0% disability. So this tells me that she has worked harder at getting her disability than she ever did at being in the military. She would rather tarnish someone else so that she can gain from it, no matter if it truly happened or not. This is a joke and I hope this comes back to bite her in the rump. My only hope is that someone happened to have their cell phone out and caught all of this on camera.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 09:27:01 PM by bgreene »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #73 on: February 21, 2015, 10:10:30 PM »
Until you showed up, no.
I will see you at an x gate buddy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #74 on: February 21, 2015, 11:33:05 PM »

I had ovarian cysts treated too, back in the day. They go in via laparoscopy and "lance" them. She is a pissy bitch if this was her whine.  Mine were baseball sized and I was working a retail job, on my feet all day, with Advil for pain management. Fuck her.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #75 on: February 24, 2015, 09:11:54 AM »
UPDATE - LATE MONDAY FROM THE AUBURN ATHLETICS DEPT.

"On Tuesday, February 17th Auburn Athletics was made aware of an incident in the lobby area of Haley Center involving two student-athletes and an interaction with a fellow student and her service dog.

Based on conversations with the students, it's our belief that neither of the student-athletes, Andrew Williams nor Dontavius Russell, did anything with disrespectful intent. From a distance, Andrew made noises trying to get the dog's attention. He didn't understand the purpose of the dog or realize that the student was a disabled veteran. Dontavius had no involvement in the interaction whatsoever as he was only walking to class.

Andrew offers the following message to the female student. "I want to take this opportunity to apologize for raising my voice. I was startled and totally misunderstood the situation. My mother and father who raised me both served in the military. I have tremendous respect for veterans. In the past week, I've learned a lot more about the role of service dogs for veterans and now better understand her courage to attend Auburn."

The matter is under review by the university's Office of Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity. We have and will continue to cooperate, and we understand the review must be allowed to follow its normal course.

Auburn has a long history of supporting the men and women who have served our country. We look forward to adding new programs and educational offerings that raise awareness about service dogs and the challenges that often impact those who serve. Both of the student-athletes affected by the incident were raised by military families and value all that Auburn does in support of the many military appreciation related activities."

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2015/02/auburn_issues_statement_on_inc.html#incart_2box_sports_index.ssf
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2015, 09:39:00 AM »
UPDATE - LATE MONDAY FROM THE AUBURN ATHLETICS DEPT.

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2015/02/auburn_issues_statement_on_inc.html#incart_2box_sports_index.ssf

Good.  I'm glad they didn't cave in to this psycho bitch. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2015, 09:55:30 AM »
Good.  I'm glad they didn't cave in to this psycho bitch.

Love this: Dontavius Russell was only walking to class. Yet she and her sister have made out like he was holding a knife to her crotch demanding favors. This world is full of stupid assholes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2015, 10:13:41 AM »
Again this girl "apparently" has PTSD.

Symptoms of changes in emotional reactions include:

- Irritability, angry outbursts or aggressive behavior
 - Being easily startled or frightened

I'm pretty sure she freaked the fuck out, causing him to freak out.  But it was all his fault.  #ovariesPTSD

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2015, 10:21:17 AM »
Again this girl "apparently" has PTSD.

Symptoms of changes in emotional reactions include:

- Irritability, angry outbursts or aggressive behavior
 - Being easily startled or frightened

I'm pretty sure she freaked the fuck out, causing him to freak out.  But it was all his fault.  #ovariesPTSD

#sisterisbamawhore
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions