Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn hates specail fokls

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Auburn hates specail fokls
« on: February 18, 2015, 02:23:28 PM »
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/report--gus-malzahn-apologizes-to-veteran-after-alleged-harassment-from-auburn-players-173651405.html

Auburn head coach Gus Malzahn apologized Tuesday to an AU student who suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder after she said two football players harassed her and her service dog as she walked to class.

The student, 25-year-old Ashley Ozyurt, uses the service dog to help her with her PTSD, which stems from being sexually assaulted during her time in the Air Force.

Shari Duval, president of K9s for Warriors, told Al.com that Ozyurt was on her way to class on Auburn’s campus Tuesday morning when the two football players “started verbally accosting her, mocking her, hissing, and making kissing sounds” at the dog. When Ozyurt asked them to stop, Duval said the players “insulted her with profanity.”

Ozyurt shared her account of the incident on the “Service Dog Memes” Facebook page. She wrote that after her encounter with the two players, her “PTSD took over and (she) withered to a crying mess.” She then attempted to attend her class, but “after 30 minutes of crying,” she left for home.

From Ozyurt’s Facebook post:

I have never had a negative experience like this, ever! Especially on Auburn's campus where I have been accepted and treated like family until now. In fact, I have commented many times Auburn on how the campus is a safe place for everyone. It is no longer a safe place for me. I am hurt, angered, and very humiliated. I expected more from my university's athletes.

Duval told Al.com that the two players, who she declined to identify, “acknowledged their actions and wish to apologize.”

In addition to receiving a phone call from Malzahn, Ozyurt told WTVM that assistant athletic director of football David Gunn also called her and apologized.

Auburn released a statement to Al.com via Director of University Communications Mike Clardy on Wednesday morning.

"Auburn University condemns any behavior that is demeaning to those with disabilities,” the statement read. “We're investigating the reports and will take all appropriate action once all the facts are known."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Auburn hates specail fokls
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 02:29:31 PM »
I have to be honest here.  I hates specail fokls too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2015, 02:38:16 PM »
Excuse me for being skeptical. 25 yr old veteran and thanks for the service. But, PTSD (even though never in combat) but from the article I read, sexual assault. No specific assault named, just like over a two year period. o.k., there's your first clue. Repeated assaults? Were there any records of complaints?

And because some college kids whistle at your dog, she has her 15 minutes of fame and retribution for being called a bitch, I guess. There were other ways to handle it, if it truly were a big issue.

I get service dogs for some situations. This isn't one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2015, 02:41:50 PM »
Jest more a that THUG culture PAAAAAAAAWWWL!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2015, 02:42:36 PM »
Excuse me for being skeptical. 25 yr old veteran and thanks for the service. But, PTSD (even though never in combat) but from the article I read, sexual assault. No specific assault named, just like over a two year period. o.k., there's your first clue. Repeated assaults? Were there any records of complaints?

And because some college kids whistle at your dog, she has her 15 minutes of fame and retribution for being called a bitch, I guess. There were other ways to handle it, if it truly were a big issue.

Apparently, you hate specail fokls too. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2015, 03:17:09 PM »
I have to be honest here.  I hates specail fokls too.

that's because cause they think they are specail. thye do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2015, 03:57:04 PM »
It's hard to imagine much more of a perfect storm for the University.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
totally unreasonable

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2015, 04:06:00 PM »
All I know is her twatter feed is pretty fucking boring.

https://twitter.com/ashleyozyurt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2015, 04:08:41 PM »
All I know is her twatter feed is pretty fucking boring.

https://twitter.com/ashleyozyurt

Stop following her. She'll cry.  And tell.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2015, 04:28:12 PM »
Really, the gall of those pieces of shit for whistling at a dog! They should have to do community service, at a minimum.

I need more pics of her to make a final determination.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2015, 04:28:44 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2015, 04:32:32 PM »

Service dogs do well with PTSD, In laments terms it is your security blanket when you get rattled. But in this case she no more has PTSD then I am unkeen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2015, 04:32:42 PM »
Really, the gall of those pieces of shoot for whistling at a dog! They should have to do community service, at a minimum.

I need more pics of her to make a final determination.

I'm sure Atilla has some specail ones
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2015, 04:41:29 PM »
Service dogs do well with PTSD, In laments terms it is your security blanket when you get rattled. But in this case she no more has PTSD then I am unkeen.
You don't have to use laments terms with me. I'm smart as a whoop.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2015, 04:51:47 PM »

He's not the sharpest crayon in the box.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2015, 05:03:39 PM »
So we have a student who witnessed the account stating that the dog woman freaked out and screamed at the players who were doing nothing but trying to pet the dog.  And they muttered obscenities as they walked away. 

We have a sister (or inlaw) who is an unabashed Alabama fan flooding Twitter, Instagram and Facebook with rants about the family. 

We have a "veteran" with no history of combat service but has "PTSD" due to an alleged sexual assault who has been scouring message boards looking for ways to fleece the military for more cash. 

We have a husband who excels at cosplay and thinks Harry Potter is real, also bemoaning her treatment on social media. 

And we have Katherine Webb crying on television that she's being picked on because her face and body are sooooo perfect. 

Yeah, those football players are some terrible fuckers. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2015, 05:12:41 PM »
Wait, Harry Potter's not real?  I'm taking the kid there on Friday. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2015, 05:18:13 PM »

:huh:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2015, 05:23:27 PM »
I still haven't seen any pics but I'm pretty sure I'd hit it. I've always been into the crazy bitches. I bet she goes all batshit crazy in the sack and all. Plus, she probably would let the dog join in, so there's that added bonus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions