Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn hates specail fokls

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Auburn hates specail fokls
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2015, 05:23:39 PM »
From Tiger talk: (facebook)

Regarding the alleged *harassment* incident at Auburn, some things that have come out:

1) The sister doing all the hell raising is a bama fan - at least according to her Facebook site - that was temporarily employed at the Auburn AD and was relieved of her duties.

2) The sister who is supposedly the *vet* completed basic training only and was sent to convalescence then left the service. She is not a veteran and people who claim that she is a vet are ignorant of the facts of her Air Force employment. She is NOT a veteran.

3) Witnesses - other students who are not related to Auburn sports in any way - have come forward with totally different stories. Other students who were unaware of service dog etiquette received the same brusque treatment and some had a similar response.

4) The witnesses say that she was NOT called a bitch by the players.

Those of you who had an immediate gut reaction to this story probably bought into the Duke lacrosse story, the Ferguson, Mo. incident., etc. Do all of us - and mostly yourselves - a favor and wait until ALL the facts come out before jumping on the media bandwagon. Brian Williams sends you his best regards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2015, 05:34:03 PM »
Yeah, I'd hit the sister. But, according to that pic, if the husky chick with the dog is the one in question, I'll have to pass. I'd rather hit her Turkish husband there for the free Subway hook up than her.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2015, 06:02:50 PM »
WT.. If you call someone a bitch and she's really a bitch is it still harassment of disabled persons?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
totally unreasonable

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2015, 06:08:19 PM »
Last I recall the VA doesn't recognize service dogs for PTSD, it was still in trial phase. They recognize service dogs for Veterans with disabilities. As for the woman in question, I guess I can consider myself a Veteran too...I served in the Air Force Reserves for four years, activated three times during those years, but I never went overseas though, my Shop Chief got to go those three times.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2015, 07:01:26 PM »
Last I recall the VA doesn't recognize service dogs for PTSD, it was still in trial phase. They recognize service dogs for Veterans with disabilities. As for the woman in question, I guess I can consider myself a Veteran too...I served in the Air Force Reserves for four years, activated three times during those years, but I never went overseas though, my Shop Chief got to go those three times.

I too am a veteran. 

Served in the KISS Army for 40 years. 

Well, I'm at least as much a veteran as she is. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2015, 07:09:48 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2015, 07:10:31 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2015, 07:10:58 PM »
That's the sister from her public facebook profile. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2015, 07:14:17 PM »
Crystal Stoddard added 2 new photos.
Yesterday at 12:26pm · Edited ·

Shout out to a couple ‪#‎AuburnUniversity‬ Football players #79 ‪#‎andrewwilliams‬ and #95 ‪#‎dontaviousRussell‬ for harassing a fellow Veteran student and her service dog to the point of a panic attack and having to leave campus and her classes. For a university who considers their students family this doesnt seem very "family" to me. The two players should be nothing but ashamed of their selves. A woman who served to protect you and give you the freedoms you have this is h...
See More
— with Shirley Newby and 74 others.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2015, 07:15:03 PM »
Service Dog Memes

PLEASE SHARE: Dear Auburn Football Players #79 and #95. Its not okay to make fun of SD handlers and call them names, especially when they ask you to stop making kissing noises and whistling sounds at their service dog. (They were both wearing their football issued sweatsuits with their number on their backpacks.) Jackasses.

I'm pretty sure your parents wouldn't approve of your behavior either towards anyone, especially this person being a DISABLED FEMALE VETERAN with PTSD.

Auburn University. Auburn Football. Auburn Tigers.

UPDATE FROM HANDLER:

At 10:30am today I walked into the Halley Center on my way to class. As I was walking I heard people behind me whistling and making kissing noises at my service dog. I ignored it like I usually do for about 10 feet and they didn't not stop. I turned around and said to two Auburn University football players "Please don't distract my service dog." Player number 79 moved towards me and proceeded to yell, "What do you want? HUH? Whats wrong with you, nobody's bothering YOU. What are you gonna do? HUH?" I opened my mouth but no words could escape. My hyperventilating only seemed to fuel their verbal assault. When I didn't speak, my service dog began to drag me away from the situation, one of them yelled, "THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT BITCH!"

At that point, in front of dozens of people, my PTSD took over and I withered to a crying mess. I went to the nearest safe place, the Office of Accessibility and reported the student's football numbers that they were wearing their FB sweat suits and backpacks. #79, the main attacker, and his hype man #95. I attempted to attend my first class, but after 30 minutes of crying and humiliating myself further, I knew I needed to get home.

I have never had a negative experience like this, ever! Especially on Auburn's campus where I have been accepted and treated like family until now. In fact, I have commented many times Auburn on how the campus is a safe place for everyone. It is no longer a safe place for me. I am hurt, angered, and very humiliated. I expected more from my university's athletes.

Posted with this link:

https://www.facebook.com/ServiceDogMemes/photos/a.163477577109707.5417.163473373776794/309581152499348/?type=1&fref=nf&pnref=story
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2015, 07:16:53 PM »
Crystal Stoddard
Yesterday at 5:24pm ·

Auburn Family Auburn University Auburn Football Still nothing? not a comment, apology, admitting your players were wrong? NOTHING?!?!?! This is not the Auburn I know!!! ‪#‎AuburnTigersOnNotice‬

http://lightlybuzzed.com/2015/02/17/auburn-football-players-accused-harassing-veteran-service-dog/

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2015, 07:17:43 PM »
Crystal Stoddard Coach is strying to sweep this under the rug!!! Dont let him. #79 and #95 will be held accountable!!!!
23 hrs

Crystal Stoddard We are supposed to be an "ALL IN AUBURN FAMILY" THIS IS A DISGRACE!!!
23 hrs

Crystal Stoddard Auburn players requesting to be my friend?!?!? Hilarious should have been a friend to my sister instead!!!!!
21 hrs
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2015, 07:18:39 PM »
That's all the information from the sister's public facebook profile posted on the situation.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 07:41:17 PM by AWK »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2015, 07:57:32 PM »
Whole thing stinks and reeks of some attention whores.

All of what dallas and Kaos said.....

Oh, and this too:

http://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/2wbwot/about_auburn_players_harassing_disabled_vet/

Just saw an interview with the girl on TV. What a moon bat. She was HARASSED 3 years ago. Not assaulted. 3 years of therapy and a service dog for being harassed. Yeah, this girl be mental.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Token

« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2015, 08:00:43 PM »
I'm sure she had it coming.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2015, 08:02:58 PM »
The Veteran woman is trying to milk this for money, from the University. She went through basic training and tech school, then discharged after going through surgeries on her cysts that started in tech school...medical discharge. I'm not seeing 2 Years of sexual assaults there.

3 weeks ago at an appointment with my PCM, I was informed she would be initiating an MEB on me.
A little background information: I haveonly been in the Air Force since 04 Jan 11 and towars the tail end of my tech school in July I started developing pilonidal cysts. Small problem, extrememly painful. I got lanced in tech school and finally a surgery at my first base in October. The surgery didn't take and sometimes "this just happens" as the surgeon says. After getting 3 more cysts I couldn't take it any longer and decided to follow doctors orders and try again. This time, at an off base location. However, 1 scheduled surgery turned into 3 during my con leave and 1 month of con leave turned into 4.
I was told the excessive con leave was the reason they looked into my case to start a med board. Maybe, this is good. because less than 2 weeks after the last surgery I got another cyst and I have had 3 more since then in completely different locations all ranging in size from gold balls to oranges.
Anyways my questions are has anyone ever heard of this problem before?
Know anything about a possible DOD rating for this?
I have about 6 other problems listed for the VA rating and I have a pretty good idea on what I will get for them.
Thank you in advance!
ashleyozyurt, May 4, 2012
http://www.pebforum.com/site/threads/just-mebd.15170/

I hope her sister continues to scream about it...maybe the Government will look into her "disabilities".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2015, 08:09:35 PM »
WT.. If you call someone a bitch and she's really a bitch is it still harassment of disabled persons?
There are several questions that have to be answered before your question can be answered. First, is the person black? Also, it depends on what your definition of harassment is. Some people would call throwing stuff at the cripples or laughing when they fall out of a wheelchair harassment, believe it or not. So, the word can be loosely interpreted.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2015, 08:50:05 PM »
Look I'm not saying that the players didn't do what she said or that she doesn't deserve an apology but to say they need to be kicked off the team is ludicrous.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2015, 09:02:16 PM »
Look I'm not saying that the players didn't do what she said or that she doesn't deserve an apology but to say they need to be kicked off the team is ludicrous.
Not being there, it's totally guessing. But, my first inclination from reading all that's on here and the reddit account link that GH posted by some Oscar dude that was supposedly there, they don't owe her shit--if it's true. She's an attention seeking crazy hoe. But, again, I'd definitely hit her crazy ass sister.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions