Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Today is the day all of you gay Xers unite!

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Today is the day all of you gay Xers unite!
« Reply #80 on: February 11, 2015, 11:48:47 AM »
!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #82 on: February 11, 2015, 12:31:44 PM »
Consenting adults.

Taking advantage of a child.

Exact same thing.

Yeah. It is. EXACTLY the same thing. 

Pedophelia is unnatural. It is immoral.  But pedophiles tell you they can't help themselves.  God made them that way.  So we should just celebrate it.  Have some parades. Make fun of anybody who opposes it.  Call them archaic. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

chinook

« Reply #83 on: February 11, 2015, 12:59:29 PM »
It's called faith. Yours is lacking...

whoa dixie cup. 

nope.  not all.  my faith in my religious belief is stronger in my life than ever before. 

just because i don't have faith in your denomination doesn't mean it's lacking.  i respect your beliefs and hope you can with me. 

we may disagree and that is part of life.  it is fun to debate.  never hard feelings just a little bit of interwebz life. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #84 on: February 11, 2015, 01:13:17 PM »
never hard feelings just a little bit of interwebz life.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #85 on: February 11, 2015, 01:14:42 PM »

A young wes4au (Destin) hopes to someday soon become a member of NWA
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #86 on: February 11, 2015, 01:31:02 PM »
Yeah. It is. EXACTLY the same thing. 

Pedophelia is unnatural. It is immoral.  But pedophiles tell you they can't help themselves.  God made them that way.  So we should just celebrate it.  Have some parades. Make fun of anybody who opposes it.  Call them archaic.

You aren't dumb....

There is a victim in pedophilia and your murder example.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #87 on: February 11, 2015, 02:38:08 PM »

That's exactly how I pictured nook until I actually met him and realized he's a middle-aged black man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #88 on: February 11, 2015, 03:38:57 PM »
That's exactly how I pictured nook until I actually met him and realized he's a middle-aged black man.

He's middle aged?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #89 on: February 11, 2015, 03:51:20 PM »
You're argument is dumb. Your analogies are ridiculous, frivolous and don't apply.

You can't be helped.
You're the one that said we should obey the word of God.  I'm just asking you which one we should obey.  What's so hard about that?  I would also really like to try to understand how allowing same-sex marriage is going to destroy civilization as we know it.  I mean, homosexuality has been around for a while now.  The act of homosexuality is taking place anyway.  Our cities aren't burning to the ground (except Ferguson), and the sky isn't falling.  How is allowing same-sex marriages going to change that?  I'm guessing that in your world we would make homosexuality itself illegal?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #90 on: February 11, 2015, 03:56:03 PM »
You're the one that said we should obey the word of God.  I'm just asking you which one we should obey.  What's so hard about that?  I would also really like to try to understand how allowing same-sex marriage is going to destroy civilization as we know it.  I mean, homosexuality has been around for a while now.  The act of homosexuality is taking place anyway.  Our cities aren't burning to the ground (except Ferguson), and the sky isn't falling.  How is allowing same-sex marriages going to change that?  I'm guessing that in your world we would make homosexuality itself illegal?

I hear it dates all the way back to the 60's
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #91 on: February 11, 2015, 03:58:59 PM »

I hear it dates all the way back to the 60's

Yea....The 1860's

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #92 on: February 11, 2015, 04:02:27 PM »
Yea....The 1860's

Some like adults were known to share a bed often out of necessity.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #93 on: February 11, 2015, 04:04:13 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #94 on: February 11, 2015, 04:23:54 PM »
Does anybody want to fuck or not? This place isn't as good of a place to meet men as I had heard.
This place isn't as promising as Grindr. I'll admit that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #95 on: February 11, 2015, 10:33:42 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #96 on: February 12, 2015, 12:17:24 AM »
Pedophelia is unnatural.

Unnatural?  Then why do Bonobos participate in it?  Because they're unnatural creatures perverted by the liberals?  Or because we have man-made definitions of what is acceptable in regard to the age for sexual intercourse?

It is immoral.

Isn't morality man-made?  Pedophilia is immoral, but is based on our subjective system of determining age and when someone is ready to fuck.  So why are we concerned with what is man-made?  "Men's laws can evolve all they fucking want to."  What happened to that stance?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #97 on: February 12, 2015, 12:24:50 AM »

So has pedophelia.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #98 on: February 12, 2015, 12:26:30 AM »
So has pedophelia.

What is wrong with pedophelia?  Surrous querstion dat I be axin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

« Reply #99 on: February 12, 2015, 03:00:57 AM »
As to the Bible being perfect, I have faith that it is. I recognize the difference between the New and the Old testaments, but I believe in the whole. Logically, I recognize that it was written, collectively, by inherently fallible men. But here's the rub: If I just start cherry picking passages that I like or don't like because it was written by men I might as well chuck the Bible out of the window and start being a new age, "spiritual", good feelings and good vibes hippy type.

Who says God has to make sense to you? And you have to agree with what GOD says? Good grief.

What about the difference between a man that was born gay and a man that was born straight? Both are born with the drive to commit acts that the Bible defines as sin. Having worked in a jail I can tell you that a surprising percentage of men and women are capable of committing both heterosexual and homosexual acts. But if you really start deciding what is wrong or right based off how you're born the struggle of Christianity, and life in general, loses meaning. Whats the point in preaching the word of God? You were either born to believe it or not. Whats the point of charity? Poor were born to starve to death. Whats the point of science and medicine? Men were born to die of the measles and if man was meant to fly we'd have wings. As you can see, if you take that line of thinking to its inevitable conclusion you wind up excusing a lot of silliness.

Now here's the problem I have with my fellow conservatives: sin is sin. To be guilty of any one sin, without faith in Jesus' sacrifice, is to be condemned to hell. That means that all sins, having the same penalty, are equally horrible in God's eyes. Now, I commit sin. You guys sure as hell do. In fact, on this very board, several of you argued that prostitution should be legal, or at least ignored. Now how is it that a prostitute, who is capable of tempting you red-blooded American boys less of an "abomination" to the church OR the state than a gay dude marrying another gay dude? At the very least, I assume the married gay dudes aren't going to be capable of subverting any church men into sin. As a representative of the state I can point out that prostitution causes or correlates with a number of other criminal problems. Haven't seen anyone clamoring to get anyone arrested for cheating on their wives, or take away the rights of divorced couples. Nobody getting locked up for taking the Lord's name in vain either. Why is this one sin so important to the state?

I think the state oughta get out of the marriage business altogether. Do I think homosexuality is okay? Nah its gross and a sin but that ain't really any of the state's business.  Separation of church and state and all that. I think we have wayyyyy bigger fish to fry as a country in general and as conservatives in specific. I think Christians who believe and follow the Bible oughta remember the greatest commandment.

Jesus replied: “'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
totally unreasonable