Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Today is the day all of you gay Xers unite!

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Today is the day all of you gay Xers unite!
« Reply #120 on: February 12, 2015, 05:48:12 PM »
This will be the last I say of this. You don't have to change your heart to know Jesus. You get to know Jesus so he can change your heart. It is up to Christians to love everyone and share the word of God with all people. It is not up to Christians to try and change anyone. If someone knows Christ, He will do that for them. If being gay is a sin, so be it. But that is up to God to change their heart and not us. Being gay is not taking someones life or raping a child. Those comparisons are dumb. Being gay is a way of life for some people and if it is disapproving to God, then God will handle it. Christ taught us to love everyone and share His word to everyone. If we do that, Christ will handle the rest.

Seeker friendly worship is half truth. God commanded us to hold each other accountable. Accountability is not judging!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #121 on: February 12, 2015, 05:51:51 PM »
Seeker friendly worship is half truth. God commanded us to hold each other accountable. Accountability is not judging!

Hitler totally agrees.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #122 on: February 12, 2015, 05:53:45 PM »
As to the Bible being perfect, I have faith that it is. I recognize the difference between the New and the Old testaments, but I believe in the whole. Logically, I recognize that it was written, collectively, by inherently fallible men. But here's the rub: If I just start cherry picking passages that I like or don't like because it was written by men I might as well chuck the Bible out of the window and start being a new age, "spiritual", good feelings and good vibes hippy type.

Who says God has to make sense to you? And you have to agree with what GOD says? Good grief.

What about the difference between a man that was born gay and a man that was born straight? Both are born with the drive to commit acts that the Bible defines as sin. Having worked in a jail I can tell you that a surprising percentage of men and women are capable of committing both heterosexual and homosexual acts. But if you really start deciding what is wrong or right based off how you're born the struggle of Christianity, and life in general, loses meaning. Whats the point in preaching the word of God? You were either born to believe it or not. Whats the point of charity? Poor were born to starve to death. Whats the point of science and medicine? Men were born to die of the measles and if man was meant to fly we'd have wings. As you can see, if you take that line of thinking to its inevitable conclusion you wind up excusing a lot of silliness.

Now here's the problem I have with my fellow conservatives: sin is sin. To be guilty of any one sin, without faith in Jesus' sacrifice, is to be condemned to hell. That means that all sins, having the same penalty, are equally horrible in God's eyes. Now, I commit sin. You guys sure as hell do. In fact, on this very board, several of you argued that prostitution should be legal, or at least ignored. Now how is it that a prostitute, who is capable of tempting you red-blooded American boys less of an "abomination" to the church OR the state than a gay dude marrying another gay dude? At the very least, I assume the married gay dudes aren't going to be capable of subverting any church men into sin. As a representative of the state I can point out that prostitution causes or correlates with a number of other criminal problems. Haven't seen anyone clamoring to get anyone arrested for cheating on their wives, or take away the rights of divorced couples. Nobody getting locked up for taking the Lord's name in vain either. Why is this one sin so important to the state?

I think the state oughta get out of the marriage business altogether. Do I think homosexuality is okay? Nah its gross and a sin but that ain't really any of the state's business.  Separation of church and state and all that. I think we have wayyyyy bigger fish to fry as a country in general and as conservatives in specific. I think Christians who believe and follow the Bible oughta remember the greatest commandment.

Jesus replied: “'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

All that is wonderful.  Well put. BUT....

I'm not talking about how you, I, or any of the rest of us debating the issue think about the issue.

I'm talking about future generations.  Not speaking out is implied endorsement.  Deciding it's okay for people to embrace this particular perversion tels our kids that it's not a wrong. It's just a different normal. 

I can't agree with that.  Can't accept preachers sanctioning gay unions. Don't want gus teachers telling my kids it's just a different and perfectly okay way of being. 

The war for my support was lost a long time ago.  It's the war for the minds and souls of my kids that concerns me. 

We all sin. No doubt.  But the difference here is I'm not saying my sin is okay and should be accepted. Im trying every day to do better.  I'm not substituting my selfish desires for God's will.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #123 on: February 12, 2015, 06:07:17 PM »
I would also like to add that I never come into this forum, because I do not like to debate politics.  It is a never ending battle because you are never going to change the mindset of someone else. 

However the rest of this fudgeing forum is dead, because all of you fudgeers want to talk about gay shoot. 

I now hate you all.

Can we talk about who won the Fantasy Foosballz?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #124 on: February 12, 2015, 10:28:56 PM »
I would also like to add that I never come into this forum, because I do not like to debate politics.  It is a never ending battle because you are never going to change the mindset of someone else. 

However the rest of this fucking forum is dead, because all of you fuckers want to talk about gay shit. 

I now hate you all.

I'm getting this way. Didn't used to be. But realizing exactly what you stated.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #125 on: February 13, 2015, 12:44:30 AM »
Hitler totally agrees.

May be the dumbest response you have ever posted. If you don't understand what is being discussed, ask.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #126 on: February 13, 2015, 11:43:43 AM »
May be the dumbest response you have ever posted. If you don't understand what is being discussed, ask.
Zig Heil!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #127 on: February 13, 2015, 11:59:50 AM »
Zig Heil!

Ah. I see what you did there.

Thanks Godwin...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #128 on: February 13, 2015, 12:05:30 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #129 on: February 13, 2015, 12:45:29 PM »
Jobu needs a re-fill.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #130 on: February 13, 2015, 12:48:20 PM »
Ah. I see what you did there.

Thanks Godwin...

Six degrees of Hitler.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #131 on: February 13, 2015, 02:25:05 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com