Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Continuing With The Gay Theme. Our VP?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Continuing With The Gay Theme. Our VP?
« on: February 13, 2015, 11:06:15 AM »
from teh foxnewx. I am a gay twerker that has no balls!!!!  I also have no idea how to use the quote function to post stories, so I annoy the piss out of others.  I like male genatalia in and around my mouth.

Vice President Biden keeps outdoing himself.

The veep -- renowned for two things: his love of Amtrak and his conspicuous lack of a filter -- appeared to give a shout-out on Thursday to his old "butt buddy."

He spoke in Iowa, where his visit stirred a modest amount of speculation about a possible 2016 run -- despite having little campaign infrastructure in place. But even if he runs, he reminded the audience he's still the same Joe as he wondered aloud where an old friend, and former Iowa congressman, was.

Roll the tape:

"And Neal Smith, an old butt buddy, are you here Neal?" Biden said. "Neal, I miss you, man. I miss you."

Some reports have speculated that Biden, who overcame a stutter when he was young, simply stumbled over his words.   

But "butt buddy" is an actual phrase that can be used as a term for two people who are just very close friends -- at least, according to Urban Dictionary.

Urban Dictionary lists several alternative definitions.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Continuing With The Gay Theme. Our VP?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 12:01:09 PM »
A well timed appropriate stutter...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 10:17:53 PM »
"Possible 2016 run"

Please let this happen. Please.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2015, 10:18:59 PM »
"Possible 2016 run"

Please let this happen. Please.

Look at the population voting. Be careful what you say please for.  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2015, 07:26:57 PM »
The hypocrisy of this thread is sickening, seeing as how there are butt buddies galore around this place. At least Joe is up front about it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2015, 12:31:41 AM »
The hypocrisy of this thread is sickening, seeing as how there are butt buddies galore around this place. At least Joe is up front about it.

No hypocrisy.  Just said "continuing".   The only sickening one is Chizad!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2015, 01:07:16 AM »
No hypocrisy.  Just said "continuing".   The only sickening one is Chizad!
RottenBottom approves this message
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"X's and O's they haunt Gus" - Elle King

jmar

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2015, 01:57:28 PM »
We have a history of ignoring some crazy statements from our past leadership.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2015, 10:02:06 AM »
Uncle Joe using a technique WT has used over the years. Hands on her shoulders in public, before brushing my blue-vein throbber against her buttocks, just to show her what she could be getting in the near future. Works damn near every time.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/just-biden-being-biden-vps-odd-moves-give-pause/ar-BBhH1FY?ocid=DELLDHP
Just Biden being Biden? VP's odd moves give pause

By JOSH LEDERMAN, Associated Press
WASHINGTON — Here's the thing about impromptu moments in politics: Often they work, sometimes they fall flat, but occasionally they turn out downright awkward. Vice President Joe Biden learned that the hard way Tuesday — twice.

Hosting a White House summit on violent extremism, Biden sought to draw a parallel between Minneapolis, where local leaders are working to prevent radicalization of Somali youth, and his hometown of Wilmington, Delaware, which Biden said also has a "large, very identifiable Somali community."

"I might add, if you ever come to the train station you may notice that I have great relations with them, because an awful lot of them are driving cabs, and are friends of mine," Biden said.

His audience — a group of religious and community leaders, many of them Muslim or of African descent — responded with muted, uncomfortable chuckles as Biden continued without skipping a beat. "For real. I'm not being solicitous, I'm being serious," he said.

To some, the observation smacked of a well-publicized gaffe that then-Sen. Biden made in 2006, when he told an Indian-American supporter that in Delaware, "you cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent." Amid the resulting dust-up, Biden's aides said he simply meant to highlight the vibrant Indian-American community in his home state.

Just a few hours before musing about the preponderance of Somali cabbies, Biden was swearing in new Defense Secretary Ash Carter when he got up close and personal with the wife of the man who now runs the most powerful military in the world.

As Carter began speaking in the Roosevelt Room, Biden beckoned Stephanie Carter from across the room, then put both hands on her shoulders as her husband thanked Biden for presiding over the ceremony. Biden's hands lingered for roughly 20 seconds until he leaned in and whispered in her ear.

What, pray tell, was the vice president confiding in Carter's wife? It's anybody's guess, but within seconds Carter reached back and put his own hand on his wife's shoulder as he thanked his "perfect wife Stephanie" for her support along his professional path.

Joe Biden, Stephanie Carter: Vice President Joe Biden talks with Stephanie Carter, wife of incoming Defense Secretary Ash Carter during Carter's swearing in ceremony, Tuesday, Feb. 17, 2015, in the Roosevelt Room of the White House in Washington. Carter, 60, is President Barack Obama's fourth secretary of defense.   © AP Photo/Evan Vucci Vice President Joe Biden talks with Stephanie Carter, wife of incoming Defense Secretary Ash Carter during Carter's swearing in ceremony, Tuesday, Feb. 17, 2015, in the Roosevelt Room of the White House in Washington… 

Both incidents sparked prompt and voluminous reactions on social media, as viewers who caught the events on TV or heard about them later pondered: Just what was Biden thinking?

No stranger to improvisation, Biden over decades has built a brand on his tendency to speak his mind, endearing him to those who crave authenticity from political leaders. Biden's supporters brush off his more jarring moments as "just Biden being Biden."

Biden, who has run for president twice before, has said he's considering running again in 2016.

"Nationally, Biden is just regarded as almost a novelty," said Kyle Kondik, a political analyst at the nonpartisan Center for Politics at the University of Virginia. "It cuts two ways. He gets away with some stuff that others might not get away with, but it also makes him seem like a less serious person than he'd like to be."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2015, 12:02:41 PM »
A well timed appropriate stutter...
His head was hacked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans