Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Thoughts - Week WOAT Iron Bowl

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Thoughts - Week WOAT Iron Bowl
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2014, 12:18:04 PM »
On another note, the day was not a total loss.  GT ripped the heart out of the Dawgs chest and showed it to them. 

Georgia has become my new most hated fan base.  The asshole of the SEC universe.  Yeah, I know.  Bama and all that.  But I've grown up with that rivalry and it is what it is.  It's like that's a totally separate issue for me.  I've been going to Iron Bowls since I was a kid. First one in 73'.  In all those years, I have never had a confrontation with any Bama fan like I had on numerous occasions a couple of weeks ago in Athens.  The past few years at JHS, it's been obvious that UGA fans have become the new LSU.  Cocky, obnoxious, belligerent assholes.  3 times in Athens, I had fans walk right by me and holler "Fuck Auburn".  One was a girl.  A guy down in front of me in the stadium stood with bird fingers in the air the entire time they announced AU's starting line up. The cheers for an injured Auburn player were a touch of class too.  Cheering because he was injured. 

So Georgia, you can take a dripping aids infected goat dick straight up the ass.   :thumsup:to the Rambling Wreck   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2014, 12:22:01 PM »
On another note, the day was not a total loss.  GT ripped the heart out of the Dawgs chest and showed it to them. 

Georgia has become my new most hated fan base.  The asshole of the SEC universe.  Yeah, I know.  Bama and all that.  But I've grown up with that rivalry and it is what it is.  It's like that's a totally separate issue for me.  I've been going to Iron Bowls since I was a kid. First one in 73'.  In all those years, I have never had a confrontation with any Bama fan like I had on numerous occasions a couple of weeks ago in Athens.  The past few years at JHS, it's been obvious that UGA fans have become the new LSU.  Cocky, obnoxious, belligerent assholes.  3 times in Athens, I had fans walk right by me and holler "Fuck Auburn".  One was a girl.  A guy down in front of me in the stadium stood with bird fingers in the air the entire time they announced AU's starting line up. The cheers for an injured Auburn player were a touch of class too.  Cheering because he was injured. 

So Georgia, you can take a dripping aids infected goat dick straight up the ass.   :thumsup:to the Rambling Wreck   

I've said for a long time now, UGA fans are the bammers of the east.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2014, 12:38:19 PM »

Georgia can eat a big ol dick!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #63 on: December 01, 2014, 12:59:16 PM »
Second half of aTm? You mean, when we outscored them 21-6?

Doah...yep, 1st half. Brain and fingers were arguing during that post.

But even with that said, between the miscues at the end of that game, and all of the UGA game - there was an apparent lack of focus that was disturbing. I give Gus credit for rallying the troops for Bama and making it a game. I just cant get past how bad the D was....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2014, 01:05:08 PM »
It's not the norm.  MSU put up over 400 yards on them but only scored 25.   Don't get me wrong, Alabama has had a few games this year where they have given up big yardage.  Ark, Ole Miss, WVU, UT put up over 350 yards on them along with State and us putting up over 400 and 600.  They still don't give up many points though.

True...

It doesnt happen to Saban often. More times than not, their D wins them ballgames. Gus and Sumlin have been the only two that have cracked through it in mass quantity (points and yards) and even Sumlin got stifled this year. So like I said, Gus and Manziel have been the only two who have figured Saban out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2014, 01:07:44 PM »

It seems to affect those of us who live close (within 30 miles) to the Ga state line. We have to live amongst the underachieving Richt mutts. We win no less than 10 games with their schedule and totally shit the bed in our loss to them. The team that showed up for Bama on O whips that mutt ass now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2014, 02:10:11 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2014, 03:35:24 PM »
Doah...yep, 1st half. Brain and fingers were arguing during that post.

But even with that said, between the miscues at the end of that game, and all of the UGA game - there was an apparent lack of focus that was disturbing. I give Gus credit for rallying the troops for Bama and making it a game. I just cant get past how bad the D was....
Were your hand and dick fighting again?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2014, 05:49:04 PM »

The best part is they got their asses beat twice last week. They wanted Arkansas to win more than the razorbacks fans wanted Arky to win.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #69 on: December 01, 2014, 05:57:05 PM »
The best part is they got their asses beat twice last week. They wanted Arkansas to win more than the razorbacks fans wanted Arky to win.

Delicious tears
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2014, 10:22:58 PM »
Were your hand and dick fighting again?

No fighting there. They get along fine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions