Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fluker Receives Cash?

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Fluker Receives Cash?
« Reply #220 on: September 13, 2013, 12:04:22 AM »
I just had a Bammer I knew from high school email me, wanting to know why Auburn fans are "spewing so much hatred and glee" over "the whole Fluker thing" 

For the record, this bastard was the bane of my existence all through school. He is the primary reason I hate those inbred motherfuckers like I do. 

Unlike Chizad, I had the balls to set him straight.

You seriously and with a straight face can't understand why Auburn fans are spewing so much hatred and glee?  You must have been absent from the Internet and without cable during the whole 2010 season.  The hatred spewed in our direction was unprecedented - do the green Roll Ducks tshirts ring a bell?  Scam Newton signs on Gameday?  The Cam garbage was spewed at us for a solid year with ZERO evidence - no pics, no checks, no texts - and still to this day, the narrative is that Auburn cheated.  Never mind that the NCAA gave us a proctology exam and found NOTHING - we cheated. End of story. At the same time, pictures surface of Tom AlBetar having dinner with half the football team who spent the day signing hundreds of items in his store and Julio Jones shows up in a different suit pre-game every week... Crickets.  Bammer players without a pot to pee in are driving expensive cars with $1000 rims and tweeting pictures of hundred dollar bills... and the media goes "Nothing to see here, move along..."  Cam's daddy was wrong to entertain the idea of maybe taking some money even tho his church was condemned and falling down around his ears, but DJ needed the money and a $1500 bed because his family was poor and that's ok. That kind of double standard is crap, and it gets really old, really fast.

And if you want to start comparing hate for opposing fans, brother, I'm thinking Harvey Updyke pretty much gives Bammer another championship. Until an Auburn fan blows up Denny Chimes or the statue of the Bear, don't talk to me about hatred being manifested in a tangible way. We limit ourselves to words.  Your fans KILL THINGS. I myself will never ever forgive or forget that. Ever.

So you will have to forgive us for our schadenfreude over bammer's misfortune. We've been targeted unfairly for so long that seeing some of the crap that has heretofore been ignored come back to bite Bammer in the ass is quite gratifying. I don't think anything will come of it, even though there is hard, cold, irrefutable evidence of violations, mainly because Bammer is Teflon where the NCAA is concerned.  I don't know why that is, and I am not enough of a tin foil hat wearer to try and figure it out.  But in the meantime, until that story is swept under the rug with the rest of them, seeing the Tide fans sweat bullets is fun while it lasts. You guys deserve and have earned every bit of it.

Fuck them.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 12:32:12 AM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #221 on: September 13, 2013, 12:28:37 AM »
I just had a Bammer I knew from high school email me, wanting to know why Auvurn fans are "spewing so much hatred and glee" over "the whole Fluker thing" 

For the record, this bastard was the bane of my existence all through school. He is the primary reason I hate those inbred motherfuckers like I do. 

Fuck them.
I love you
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Tiger Wench

« Reply #222 on: September 13, 2013, 12:33:58 AM »
I love you

<3 you too darlin.

But fuck them. With Updyke's dick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

auburnredwing

• The Resident Mexican
« Reply #223 on: September 13, 2013, 01:04:24 AM »
I just had a Bammer I knew from high school email me, wanting to know why Auburn fans are "spewing so much hatred and glee" over "the whole Fluker thing" 

Fuck them.

Wow the diatribe was perfectly written, wench!  :clap:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #224 on: September 13, 2013, 02:14:24 AM »
Wench, you should change your name to something like "Tiger Goddess".  You are the perfect Auburn Babe

Love you Wench/Goddess       <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

BTW.......Melissa loved you too
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #225 on: September 13, 2013, 06:36:10 AM »
Anyone remember this article a couple of years ago?

A "serial repeat violator," with an "abysmal infractions track record" and an "extensive recent history of infractions cases unmatched by any other member institution in the NCAA.” - NCAA's COI Chairman Paul Dee

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/618774-alabama-ncaa-death-penalty-looms-unmatched-recent-violation-history-ncaa

uat was still in the Repeat Offender window with these new Major Violations (in uat's case, the Repeat, Repeat, Repeat Offender window).
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 06:41:53 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #226 on: September 13, 2013, 07:18:34 AM »
Not sure if already stated...the woman standing next to Tom Albetar looks very familiar.

KILL IT!  KILL IT WITH FIRE!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #227 on: September 13, 2013, 07:21:38 AM »

Fuck them.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #228 on: September 13, 2013, 08:39:12 AM »
Why Tide Should Be Worried About Fluker (via http://t.co/L6QQY2w2d3) http://t.co/MYiEPvLFM4
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #229 on: September 13, 2013, 08:53:20 AM »
Hmmm...what do you know?  The first recent "scandal" with actual tangible evidence.

But this situation is different than the Newton scandal and the autograph situation that cost Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel the first half of this season's opener versus Rice.

There is a paper trail—one that includes bank statements, invoices and cell phone records. Basically, the majority of the evidence that the public and NCAA lacked in the Manziel and Newton cases already exists in the Fluker case.

That's a rather strong jumping-off point for the NCAA.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #230 on: September 13, 2013, 09:09:18 AM »
<3 you too darlin.

But fuck them. With Updyke's dick.

I do not agree. I hope he gets that cut off and never enjoys the pleasure again.

Carry on!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #231 on: September 13, 2013, 09:26:02 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #232 on: September 13, 2013, 09:27:30 AM »
Awesome aint she?
Get off my Kool-Aid motherfucka!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Tiger Wench

« Reply #233 on: September 13, 2013, 09:54:55 AM »
I do not agree. I hope he gets that cut off and never enjoys the pleasure again.

Carry on!

Didn't say it had to be attached to him. But I ain't touching it.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #234 on: September 13, 2013, 10:01:51 AM »
Hey nookie, there's an idea for a sex toy that would appeal to the inbred masses. A small houndstooth dildo with the caption "Harvey Updike's Dick - then you too can have too much bammer in you. "
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #235 on: September 13, 2013, 10:25:33 AM »
Hey nookie, there's an idea for a sex toy that would appeal to the inbred masses. A small houndstooth dildo with the caption "Harvey Updike's Dick - then you too can have too much bammer in you. "

I know you are being sarcastic, but houndstooth dildo's would be in every singlewide trailer in the state.  Think of the money you could make from it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #236 on: September 13, 2013, 10:30:40 AM »
I know you are being sarcastic, but houndstooth dildo's would be in every singlewide trailer in the state.  Think of the money you could make from it.

And if it were a realistic replica of Lord Saybinz junk, we could all retire in a year from that mighty mite.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #237 on: September 13, 2013, 10:50:18 AM »
I could have easily made up some witty retort in hindsight and pretended like I said it here. I don't do that. I usually go off on motherfuckers.

But this was at a work thing, and it was my wife's friends' boyfriends, and I've been down this road so many times. There's just no reasoning with these people. It's a waste of breath and a fight with my wife for being confrontational with her friends. Been there, done that. I just shook my head in disgust and didn't respond with the "Yeah, you're totally right" that they were looking for. That got through to them as much as any verbal argument would have anyway.

That being said, Wench's written response is as succinctly perfect as any I've seen. Well done.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #238 on: September 13, 2013, 10:54:55 AM »
Scam Newton signs on Gameday?
By the way, $cammer Jammer needs to be a new meme. I want to see signs, T-shirts, etc.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #239 on: September 13, 2013, 11:01:43 AM »
By the way, $cammer Jammer needs to be a new meme. I want to see signs, T-shirts, etc.

THIS^^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions