Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fluker Receives Cash?

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Fluker Receives Cash?
« Reply #200 on: September 12, 2013, 04:33:55 PM »
ESPN continues to suck goat ass.  Two no name hacks sat in for SVP and Russillo today.  Their take:
"You couldn't have more clear evidence of Cam's cheating in 2010, but nothing was done.  If you're going to let  Auburn get away with it and win a NC, then you have to let bama slide."
Yeah, you could. Like any evidence whatsoever. Like this Bama story has.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #201 on: September 12, 2013, 04:39:48 PM »
The Wonderful World of ESPN:

Miss State booster asks Miss State coaches for $180k equals Chizik and Auburn just HAD to have paid more to get Cam Newton's signature.

Alabama booster has checks written to an Alabama player and Alabama deserves no punishment because Auburn got away with it. 

Whatever...ESPN will lose a lot of money when college football crumbles. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #202 on: September 12, 2013, 04:45:23 PM »
Something else -

Mark Emmert said that the NCAA takes every allegation seriously, and I'm not sure if he directly said it, but he at least implied that they were investigating Auburn partly because of emails and message board posts and also anything sent to them from Tuscaloosa. 

Yet Robinson and Wetzel are saying the NCAA won't even look into this because they can't use a Yahoo Sports article as a basis for their investigation? 

Am I hearing this right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #203 on: September 12, 2013, 05:06:05 PM »
Well then...time for someone to email the NCAA enforcement people that Tom Albetar is still associated with the bama program and he's the handler for some of their players, present & past (TJ Yeldon, Cyrus Kouandijo, Arie Kouandijo, Jesse Williams, tRent Richardson, Julio Jones, Terence Cody & Tyrone Prothro to name a few).
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 05:07:40 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #204 on: September 12, 2013, 05:12:25 PM »
Well then...time for someone to email the NCAA enforcement people that Tom Albetar is still associated with the bama program and he's the handler for some of their players, present & past (Jesse Williams, TRent Richardson, Julio Jones, Terence Cody & Tyrone Prothro to name a few).
Serious question here. Do you really think that the NCAA wants to investigate Bama? I do not. So, unless there is a national uprising (and I wouldn't classify this incident as meeting that criteria), it ain't gonna happen. Not a real one anyway.

We endure a season full of snooping based off of Miss. State rumors but they will get a day or two at best. Nothing to see here, move along people.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #205 on: September 12, 2013, 06:49:34 PM »
Not sure if already posted....Of the 5 players named in Yahoo's first piece, four of them took money from an Agent...one took money from a Booster (Fluker).

Also, why does a kid that lived in a car down by the river with four other people, and is being portrayed as being dirt poor, have a bank account at THREE different branches?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #206 on: September 12, 2013, 06:58:30 PM »
So, how many of you assholes woke up with a little extra pep in your step this morning?  Told your wife her hair looks great?  Gave that homeless guy on the corner a $20 bill on your way in to work? 

:fu:
This is actual footage of me this morning.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #207 on: September 12, 2013, 08:10:28 PM »
This is actual footage of me this morning.

But the tar baby, he say nothin
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #208 on: September 12, 2013, 08:16:02 PM »
 :hulk:
HULK
SMASH
CA$H

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #209 on: September 12, 2013, 08:37:22 PM »
My take (not that it means shit, just how I see it)..

I think alot of AU fans are kinda skeptical of anything happening and deservedly so. There has been alot of shit come to the surface at UAT recently and so far nothing has been investigated by the NCAA. However, the things that happened before were not near as documented as this Yahoo! report. Its all there. Paper trail, e-mails, text messages it all there. Also the fact that UAT has pretty much said already this is an ongoing investigation on their part and not just your random 24 hours cease and desist crap makes me believe they know this shit is serious. It should also be noted that today Tennessee suspended their guy that was named who still has eligibility left. Don't think they are concerned? Trust me folks UAT is fucking worried and they damn well should be. The ball isn't in their court. The direction UT and MSU will play a part in how UAT handles themselves. Afterall, IF MSU and UT decide to cooperate fully and admit they had players receiving benefits from an agent, its gonna be hard as hell for UAT deny and keep quiet like many of them believe they should. Considering UT and MSU are already on probation I see them cooperating fully with the NCAA with hope that the NCAA doesn't hammer their ass since they are already on probation. Afterall, its a rogue agent that targeted their players so I could see the NCAA not stepping on their throats if they played along. UAT on the other hand doesn't have an agent problem, they have a booster problem. That is a whole lot different thing all together.

I'm not sure of the his exact batting average in the stories he breaks but I don't recall many Charles Robinson stories that didn't bring the NCAA hounds sniffing. My guess is UAT is about to lose some hardware at minimum.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #210 on: September 12, 2013, 08:43:27 PM »
I'm not sure of the his exact batting average in the stories he breaks but I don't recall many Charles Robinson stories that didn't bring the NCAA hounds sniffing. My guess is UAT is about to lose some hardware at minimum.
I had a buddy at work tell me that he wished it was Thayer Evans that reported it not Charles Robinson.

My sympathetic response.....

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #211 on: September 12, 2013, 09:09:22 PM »
I'm gonna be honest here, at this point, I don't even care if bama gets sanctions or not. It is however, fun to watch them squirm after all the bs I heard in 2010. There is a balance that has to be kept here in this state or in the long run Auburn fans will have to pay for the bammers trangressions: spouse abuse, alcoholic interventions, unemployment and divorce court.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 09:30:09 PM by djsimp »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #212 on: September 12, 2013, 09:33:48 PM »
Watching ESPN now. Hosts are getting wood over "rampant  drug abuse at OSU."

Not a peep about Bama, of course. If that's mentioned on ESPN, it's only to talk about how payers should be paid anyway. But OSU needs to be burned to the ground, of course.

Also, I just got back from a little after work thing. Was chatting with two Bammers (yes we have them too).

"It's really not right that these kids aren't allowed to be paid. And it really pisses me off that people are trying to make this an Alabama problem. This is an agent problem."

Didn't have the balls to retort. Just shook my head in silence.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #213 on: September 12, 2013, 10:34:02 PM »

Not a peep about Bama, of course. If that's mentioned on ESPN, it's only to talk about how payers should be paid anyway. But OSU needs to be burned to the ground, of course.

Also, I just got back from a little after work thing. Was chatting with two Bammers (yes we have them too).

"It's really not right that these kids aren't allowed to be paid. And it really pisses me off that people are trying to make this an Alabama problem. This is an agent problem."

Fucking pussy...

That dissappoints me...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #214 on: September 12, 2013, 10:37:18 PM »

Not a peep about Bama, of course. If that's mentioned on ESPN, it's only to talk about how payers should be paid anyway.

I like how many are trying to say that since Fluker was a Katrina victim, he deserved to look for any help he could find.

You know, that hurricane that hit eight years ago. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

noxin

« Reply #215 on: September 12, 2013, 10:48:10 PM »
Grieving.... 

It's a process
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #216 on: September 12, 2013, 10:54:48 PM »

Had nearly the same thing happen to me today, two guys talking abit how players should be paid, yada, yada...and how it's an agent problem, yada, yada. I stepped in and said, yeah it's definitely an agent problem for the Tennessee & Mississippi State guys, but regarding Alabama it's a Booster problem.

That's when one of the guys stated that he wished Thayer Evans had written the piece instead of Charles Robinson.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #217 on: September 12, 2013, 11:21:30 PM »
Not sure if already stated...the woman standing next to Tom Albetar looks very familiar.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #218 on: September 12, 2013, 11:21:43 PM »
I like how many are trying to say that since Fluker was a Katrina victim, he deserved to look for any help he could find.

You know, that hurricane that hit eight years ago.
LSU apparently gets free reign to break the bank.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #219 on: September 12, 2013, 11:28:16 PM »
Fucking pussy...