No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Oklahoma nailed with F4 or F5
« Reply #101 on: May 24, 2013, 09:27:40 AM »
Depends on the scientific theory...some just presume that all matter and energy in the universe has always existed.  Sort of like those who are religious believe that God has always existed.

Either way, one is putting their faith into something that the human mind can't concretely grasp or definitively prove.

Yes. But one has an eternal reward as the final outcome. The other does not.

If I am wrong, no big deal. If the others are wrong......

I am still just in awe of the mass destruction that the finger of God created.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #102 on: May 24, 2013, 10:34:22 AM »
Yes. But one has an eternal reward as the final outcome. The other does not.

If I am wrong, no big deal. If the others are wrong......

Unless you're wrong because another religion is right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #103 on: May 24, 2013, 10:35:16 AM »
Unless you're wrong because another religion is right.

Well then you're just hooped.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #104 on: May 24, 2013, 12:00:03 PM »
I believe humanity cycles with respect to population numbers. Ever 3600 years this turrible brown dwarf reappears and destroys humanity except for a chosen number (See Noah's Ark and other writings describing this event.). The story has recurred in every writing and religion known today. We probably have until 2087 or 2800- 2900. So enjoy it while it lasts. The 2012 thingy was just to get into the pants of unsuspecting women, milfs, cougars and young college grads.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #105 on: May 24, 2013, 01:39:03 PM »
I believe humanity cycles with respect to population numbers. Ever 3600 years this turrible brown dwarf reappears and destroys humanity except for a chosen number (See Noah's Ark and other writings describing this event.). The story has recurred in every writing and religion known today. We probably have until 2087 or 2800- 2900. So enjoy it while it lasts. The 2012 thingy was just to get into the pants of unsuspecting women, milfs, cougars and young college grads.

I won't be here.  Fuck it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #106 on: May 24, 2013, 02:27:16 PM »

I won't be here.  Fuck it.

Well. You can at least watch the finger of God at work from your eternal spot on the mother wheel!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #107 on: May 28, 2013, 04:01:16 PM »
Well. You can at least watch the finger of God at work from your eternal spot on the mother wheel!
What if we are all just living on the cusp of a very large clit.

/mind blown
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #108 on: May 28, 2013, 04:32:40 PM »

I won't be here.  fudge it.
This is a rather pessimistic attitude. But if you do by chance make it that long, I bet you won't have any SS left. I recommend planning on working part-time and couponing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com