bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: Obama Demands Suggestions for Gun Law Changes by January
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2013, 07:12:54 PM »
I'll never register my shit. Fuck 'em.

http://xrepublic.tv/node/1689

"It's absurd."

"No Ma'am" - Former Marine Joshua Boston Letter to Dianne Feinstein
Joshua Boston, Former Marine, Pens Response To Dianne Feinstein Gun Control Bill: 'I Am Not Your Servant'

Boston goes on to say that he is not a "subject," "servant" or "peasant" and should not be punished because of the acts of an evil man. "I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public," he writes
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 07:15:25 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2013, 06:26:10 PM »
A 5 Step Plan To Significantly Reduce Gun Violence in the US

http://lewrockwell.com/wenzel/wenzel208.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2013, 01:13:49 PM »
Anonymous responds.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2013, 12:24:48 PM »
As should be clear to this point, I am solidly pro-gun rights.

And Piers Morgan pisses me off to no end.

But then Alex Jones (who I suspect is bottomfeeder) has to go batshit insane off the deep end.

I'm sure Piers hand-picked him to demonstrate how nutty gun advocates are. But apparently, he is the creator and owner of "Info Wars", which I've seen some of you guys quote and site from time to time.

By the end of the second video, it's clear that this man is insane.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2013/01/08/pmt-jones-deport-piers-debate-part-1.cnn
http://www.cnn.com/video/?on.cnn=1#/video/bestoftv/2013/01/08/pmt-deport-piers-debate-part-2.cnn

So, I just want to say, Fuck You Alex Jones, for giving the anti-2nd Amendment crowd justification that gun rights advocates are nutjobs.

So, someone recently sent me a video from this "Info Wars" site.

We discussed some of the pieces of this video earlier.

This one is, I suppose, the best formatted compilation of the things that just "aren't right" about the Sandy Hook shooting.

I want to discount this all as ramblings of an insane person...but some of this stuff is really really strange.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2013, 12:27:13 PM »
The Emily Parker stuff is particular odd to me.

How can you explain that picture of her with Obama? How do you explain the anachronisms in that guy's facebook timeline?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2013, 03:26:19 PM »
Yea, they always do things like that to pass legislation. They have been doing it for years
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2013, 05:52:39 PM »
I seriously would like someone besides bottomfeeder to comment on this.

Am I as crazy as him for not being able to explain some of this away?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2013, 06:21:48 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2013, 06:27:48 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2013, 06:45:58 PM »

Try this in google.

Google "Sandy Hook Shooting"

Click on search tools.

Change "Any Time" to "Custom Range"

Put in '1/1/2011' and '12/31/2011' in for your dates.

First row returned:

EMDR Response and Relief: The Sandy Hook Shooting ...
www.ctemdrtherapists.com/node/17
Sep 7, 2011 - EMDR Response and Relief: The Sandy Hook Shooting. Submitted by admin on Wed, 09/07/2011 - 09:16. NEW AND NOTEWORTHY. The New Haven EMDRIA ...

I click on that link.

EMDR Response and Relief: The Sandy Hook Shooting
Submitted by admin on Wed, 09/07/2011 - 09:16

NEW AND NOTEWORTHY

The New Haven EMDRIA Regional Network is co-coordinated by Lynn Persson and Donald DeGraffenreid.

To assist in the reponse to the tragic shooting in Sandy Hook, please contact EMDR Humanitarian Assistance Program.

Go to: http://www.emdrhap.org

(Forwarded letter from Carol Martin, Executive Director of HAP)

On behalf of the HAP board of directors and HAP staff, I would like to thank you for the most generous expressions of concern and support that we have received from so many friends of HAP following the horrific shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. We are amazed and humbled by the generosity and caring shown by those in the HAP community. This tragic event has affected not just those in Newtown and Connecticut, but countless people in our nation and around the world. It hardly seems possible that this shooting - now part of the fabric of who we are and what is going on in our country - happened less than a week ago.

Clearly, there is something fucked with the dates this website is using, which is skewing the google results.

So I'd call google search an imperfect tool at best.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2013, 08:35:00 PM »
So, someone recently sent me a video from this "Info Wars" site.

We discussed some of the pieces of this video earlier.

This one is, I suppose, the best formatted compilation of the things that just "aren't right" about the Sandy Hook shooting.

I want to discount this all as ramblings of an insane person...but some of this stuff is really really strange.

Jones isn't always wrong but many of his theories are lunacy. 9-11 an inside job, the David Icke reptilian thing are two them IMHO. I'm sure bf believes both of those.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2013, 09:56:10 PM »
The war has already been lost. It isn't about gun control. Its about cowing down to fucking idiots and the politically correct and letting them dictate what they believe is right.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/01/15/parents-furious-after-young-boys-suspended-after-playing-with-imaginary-weapon/

There is no law that will ever be made to prevent horrible shit from happening. Where the biggest mistakes made is the false belief that if a law saves just one single life it was worth it. In reality that belief is the biggest fucking ruse ever when that said law strips another freedom from an American. Many of lives have been given to protect our freedoms and liberties. However, the biggest threat to take those away isn't a foreign invader.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2013, 11:27:25 PM »
The war has already been lost. It isn't about gun control. Its about cowing down to fucking idiots and the politically correct and letting them dictate what they believe is right.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/01/15/parents-furious-after-young-boys-suspended-after-playing-with-imaginary-weapon/

There is no law that will ever be made to prevent horrible shit from happening. Where the biggest mistakes made is the false belief that if a law saves just one single life it was worth it. In reality that belief is the biggest fucking ruse ever when that said law strips another freedom from an American. Many of lives have been given to protect our freedoms and liberties. However, the biggest threat to take those away isn't a foreign invader.

It may save one life from a lunatic but take others who will be defenseless. And, no I don't Icke's theories. Jone's 911 theories, some parts I buy others I do not. I do buy Michael Ruppert's theory though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2013, 09:56:54 AM »
This helps.

Most of what you guys said is addressed here, and more.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/newtown.asp

I feel less crazy now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2013, 10:04:32 AM »
Again, I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but it really drives me insane that everyone loses their collective shit over literally anything the NRA does.

Armed guards was "the single craziest idea ever" according to 98% of my twitter feed, until Biden suggested it.

And now this:
http://gawker.com/5976382?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_twitter&utm_source=gawker_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

The NRA’s New Ad Might Be the Stupidest Thing They’ve Done Yet
Max Read

"What's wrong with these people?" Morning Joe host Joe Scarborough asked this morning about this new NRA ad, in which a sneering narrator asks "Are the president's kids more important than yours? Then why is he skeptical about putting armed security in our schools when his kids are protected by armed guards at their schools?" before pointedly referring, in the style of Ernst Blofeld, to a certain Mr. Obama. Well, Joe, here's the thing: the NRA is the armed wing of a quasi-religious movement of self-obsessed paranoid racists whose gun fetishism is founded on pathological fear of minorities and an abiding belief in ongoing societal collapse, and this ad is a pretty accurate statement of its institutional thought process. So, I guess, what's wrong with these people is that they're idiots.

Really?? Again, first of all, the NRA aren't the only ones suggesting this is a good idea. Secondly, to take that and spin it into "an armed wing of a quasi-religious movement of self-obsessed paranoid racists whose gun fetishism is founded on pathological fear of minorities and an abiding belief in ongoing societal collapse" is batshit. It's as simple and logical as it gets. If you read some sort of racist message into that, maybe that's self-reflective. All I saw is the very logical and rational argument that civilians have the same right under the BILL OF RIGHTS to protect themselves with firearms that the President and his family do. How is this crazy?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2013, 11:56:05 AM »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036789/ns/msnbc-morning_joe/#50480658

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2013/01/Is-This-Most-Insane-NRA-Ad-Ever-Yes-Yes-Definitely-Yes?mbid=social_retweet

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2013/01/16/nra-video-calls-obama-a-hypocrite/

http://www.eurweb.com/2013/01/nra-drags-obamas-kids-into-new-gun-ad-watch/

People are acting like this ad directly threatened to kill the Presidents' children. THAT would be fucked up. It's simply pointing out that in the United States, our ruler does not get privileges that the rest of us don't. Specifically armed protection. It's explicitly stated in the constitution. In the Bill of Rights.

Why is this so hard to understand? It's truly maddening to see so many people who so adamantly demand that their freedoms be stripped away...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2013, 12:15:38 PM »
Why is this so hard to understand? It's truly maddening to see so many people who so adamantly demand that their freedoms be stripped away...

That is simple, they don't know history. And they have no fear of government because of what they are taught, and not taught, at home and in PUBLIC schools.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2013, 12:41:09 PM »
The doublespeak here leaves me dumbfounded. 

Following the President's remarks in which he read "statements from childrens' letters" written to him concerning gun violence all while making his remarks in a conference chamber crowded with those children and their families... the President's Press Secretary Jay Carney makes the following statement regarding the NRA ad:

"Most Americans agree that a president's children should not be used as pawns in a political fight," Carney said in a statement.

Forget about the fact the article does no such thing.  The Prez has Lil Wayne on his Ipod!!1!

And my generation eats that  :pee:  up with a spoon. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions