Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Obama Demands Suggestions for Gun Law Changes by January

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
Re: Obama Demands Suggestions for Gun Law Changes by January
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2012, 12:36:57 PM »
Plus he's been dealing guns.  So creating more restraints would cut into his supply.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2012, 07:12:19 PM »
Holy shit. I typed a couple of sentences and you wrote a dissertation!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2012, 11:17:10 AM »
I just want the truth that is all. I'm sick and tired of the media working with the government to hide the truth. Fucking pisses me off.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2012, 09:32:13 AM »
Pretty much self explanatory.

Bill Cooper was right on point w/ this one. From the pages of Milton William Cooper's 1991 book Behold A Pale Horse:

"The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the antigun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd Amendment."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2012, 10:59:06 AM »
http://now.msn.com/los-angeles-gun-buyback-takes-in-more-than-1500-firearms?ocid=vt_fbmsnnow

$200 for an assault weapon, bitch please. Hell, they could sell it on the open market and get five times that amount and eat Filet Mignon and Lobster for at least a month. I mean really??? Any government run program is destined to FAIL.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2012, 11:04:39 AM »
$200 for an assault weapon, bitch please. Hell, they could sell it on the open market and get five times that amount and eat Filet Mignon and Lobster for at least a month. I mean really??? Any government run program is destined to FAIL.

Now wait a minute.  This one may not fail.  Think about it.  The government is buying assault weapons for 200, which they can then sell to the Mexican government for 400, giving a 100% profit to the politician that will pocket that money.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2012, 02:58:42 PM »
http://now.msn.com/los-angeles-gun-buyback-takes-in-more-than-1500-firearms?ocid=vt_fbmsnnow

I always hate these feel good bullshit buy back programs. The last time this happened they analyzed the guns and determined that most were not even usable.

Not to mention. How many were stolen weapons? And will they be returned to their rightful legal owner?

Will this save a life? Or did only future victims give up their guns?

Voluntary confiscation is no substitute for gun education!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2012, 03:19:53 PM »
http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/assault-weapons

In January, Senator Feinstein will introduce a bill to stop the sale, transfer, importation and manufacturing of military-style assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition feeding devices.

To receive updates on this legislation, click here.

Press releases

Feinstein to Introduce Updated Assault Weapons Bill in New Congress, December 17, 2012
    Feinstein Statement on Connecticut School Shooting, December 14, 2012

Summary of 2013 legislation

Following is a summary of the 2013 legislation:

Bans the sale, transfer, importation, or manufacturing of:
        120 specifically-named firearms
        Certain other semiautomatic rifles, handguns, shotguns that can accept a detachable magazine and have one military characteristic
        Semiautomatic rifles and handguns with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds
    Strengthens the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban and various state bans by:
        Moving from a 2-characteristic test to a 1-characteristic test
        Eliminating the easy-to-remove bayonet mounts and flash suppressors from the characteristics test
        Banning firearms with “thumbhole stocks” and “bullet buttons” to address attempts to “work around” prior bans
    Bans large-capacity ammunition feeding devices capable of accepting more than 10 rounds.
    Protects legitimate hunters and the rights of existing gun owners by:
        Grandfathering weapons legally possessed on the date of enactment
        Exempting over 900 specifically-named weapons used for hunting or sporting purposes and
        Exempting antique, manually-operated, and permanently disabled weapons
    Requires that grandfathered weapons be registered under the National Firearms Act, to include:
        Background check of owner and any transferee;
        Type and serial number of the firearm;
        Positive identification, including photograph and fingerprint;
        Certification from local law enforcement of identity and that possession would not violate State or local law; and
        Dedicated funding for ATF to implement registration
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2012, 03:21:15 PM »
Not good at all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2012, 05:59:32 PM »
gun education

Those two words don't belong in the same sentence.

Feinstein - is this a Zionist or what?

I'm not listening to these folks anymore. The suck at everything and lower my IQ every time I tune into their bullshit. The Feinstein and the of his Zionist to fuck off.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 06:01:44 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2012, 08:41:55 PM »
Not good at all.
but vv says this isnt the case....theyve shown no past precedent of wanting to control guns....wait?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2013, 09:49:47 PM »
but vv says this isnt the case....theyve shown no past precedent of wanting to control guns....wait?

Not sure who the "they" is you're talking about...I only referenced Obama's previous voting record and public comments, neither of which are as anti-gun as everyone makes them out to be.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2013, 09:22:39 AM »
If he's anti-gun then why does he need guns to surround him and his family?

« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 09:42:36 AM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2013, 11:32:40 AM »
Funny how the people like Senator Feinstein who are demanding that people who own weapons legally be asked to register with a photo id are the first to scream for the ACLU when people ask about voter ID laws.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2013, 12:26:04 PM »
Supposedly, they melted the guns down. All that smoke surely contributed to Global Warming.

But seriously, if you're a violent criminal what better way to dispose of the evidence? Apparently, they were not checking serial numbers or anything. Derp.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2013, 12:30:45 PM »
As should be clear to this point, I am solidly pro-gun rights.

And Piers Morgan pisses me off to no end.

But then Alex Jones (who I suspect is bottomfeeder) has to go batshit insane off the deep end.

I'm sure Piers hand-picked him to demonstrate how nutty gun advocates are. But apparently, he is the creator and owner of "Info Wars", which I've seen some of you guys quote and site from time to time.

By the end of the second video, it's clear that this man is insane.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2013/01/08/pmt-jones-deport-piers-debate-part-1.cnn
http://www.cnn.com/video/?on.cnn=1#/video/bestoftv/2013/01/08/pmt-deport-piers-debate-part-2.cnn

So, I just want to say, Fuck You Alex Jones, for giving the anti-2nd Amendment crowd justification that gun rights advocates are nutjobs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2013, 12:46:09 PM »
As should be clear to this point, I am solidly pro-gun rights.

And Piers Morgan pisses me off to no end.

But then Alex Jones (who I suspect is bottomfeeder) has to go batshit insane off the deep end.

I'm sure Piers hand-picked him to demonstrate how nutty gun advocates are. But apparently, he is the creator and owner of "Info Wars", which I've seen some of you guys quote and site from time to time.

By the end of the second video, it's clear that this man is insane.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2013/01/08/pmt-jones-deport-piers-debate-part-1.cnn
http://www.cnn.com/video/?on.cnn=1#/video/bestoftv/2013/01/08/pmt-deport-piers-debate-part-2.cnn

So, I just want to say, Fuck You Alex Jones, for giving the anti-2nd Amendment crowd justification that gun rights advocates are nutjobs.

That is b/c for the most part Alex Jones is a fucking batshit insane nutjob.  I saw this earlier and it reminded of the post I made about Libertarians.  Good sound points and a calm demeanor in a debate or general discussion goes a long way in getting your point across and others to accept it.  They should try that more often instead of "Fuck you asshole!  Ron Paul Revolution!  Herp! Derp!.  It would go miles and miles in getting the to be more accepted and winning more elections.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan