Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The fiscal curb has been jumped!

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: The fiscal curb has been jumped!
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2013, 10:03:03 AM »
HE....THEY...decided someone else needed it more than you. I can't for the life of me understand how half of this country can be ok with the concept of very unnatural social engineering. As Thatcher said, eventually you run out of other people's money to spend.

Well to be fair all of that increase just goes to social security. 
The other fucking will be along shortly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2013, 10:08:32 AM »

Agree, thats what its SUPPOSED to go. But theyve been dipping from the SS pot for years to ay for other bullshit which is the MAIN reason why it is going under. Nevermind the fact that its an involuntary savings acct I didnt ask for and the way it works is broke as hell. Fuck it either way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2013, 11:04:52 AM »
Agree, thats what its SUPPOSED to go. But theyve been dipping from the SS pot for years to ay for other bullshit which is the MAIN reason why it is going under. Nevermind the fact that its an involuntary savings acct I didnt ask for and the way it works is broke as hell. Fuck it either way.

True. They have been spending the SS surplus therefore it's just a tax for more the same shit. I hate fucking DC and their ilk.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2013, 11:32:35 AM »

And this increase was never even debated. It's not like the House was trying to continue the payroll tax cuts. No one on either side even brought it up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2013, 12:13:09 PM »
And this increase was never even debated. It's not like the House was trying to continue the payroll tax cuts. No one on either side even brought it up.

Breaking News: "There is no difference between the two sides of the aisle."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2013, 02:37:54 PM »
Breaking News: "There is no difference between the two sides of the aisle."

For the most part, agree.

At least their are a few Republicans like Rubio, the Pauls, Issa and Bachmann (only thing I agree with her on)who understand the monetary system and the debt problem in general.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2013, 10:52:25 AM »
Let the Black Market flourish.

http://theintelhub.com/2013/01/03/welcome-to-obamacare-yet-another-tax-that-has-been-heaped-on-you-effective-jan-1-2013/

So I just received my first paycheck since this fiasco came about.

So long sad little three percent that I obviously didn't really need.

3% is such a little number till it applied to a larger number (my paycheck) and made it a much smaller number.

Fuck'em all.

HE....THEY...decided someone else needed it more than you. I can't for the life of me understand how half of this country can be ok with the concept of very unnatural social engineering. As Thatcher said, eventually you run out of other people's money to spend.

True. They have been spending the SS surplus therefore it's just a tax for more the same shit. I hate fucking DC and their ilk.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2013, 06:36:02 PM »
I should ask admin to merge the threads "Greatest Cheater Ever" and this one.

The Twelve Steps

We came to understand that our government is powerless over its spending - that our nation's debt had become unmanageable.
We came to believe that a power greater than our fiat currency could restore us to sanity.
We made a decision to turn our savings and our investments over to the care of gold, as we understand gold to be a physical asset - not a paper promise.
We made a searching and fearless inventory of our wealth.
We converted to gold, to Krugerrands, and to Maple Leafs, the fiat paper assets of our wealth, thus eliminating our counterparties.
We were entirely ready to have gold remove all risk of default.
We humbly asked the coin dealer to reduce our exposure to The Inflation Tax.
We made a list of those politicians that expose us to The Inflation Tax, and became willing to work against them all.
We gave direct support to Libertarians whenever possible, except when no Libertarian is on the ballot, and then we voted against the incumbent.
We continued to create wealth through our own industry, and then we converted it to gold, and promptly buried it.
We sought through silver coins to increase our contact with precious metal, as we understand silver to be a physical asset - not a paper promise, paying for as many day-to-day transactions with silver as possible, using our credit card (not debit) for what was not, and paying off the entire balance each month.
We, having had a fiscal awakening as the result of these steps, tried to carry this message to others, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions