Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Fallout

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: The Fallout
« Reply #80 on: December 07, 2012, 04:07:13 PM »
Bullshit.

Nope.  He was bad ass as long as he flipped from Bama to us.  Show me where he's a bad kid.  Show me where he's going to be a cancer in the locker room.  Honestly haven't researched him but I haven't heard a thing bad about him, except "fuck him" because the coaching staff he committed to playing for got fired and that's who he wanted to play for.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #81 on: December 07, 2012, 04:09:16 PM »
Nope.  He was bad ass as long as he flipped from Bama to us.  Show me where he's a bad kid.  Show me where he's going to be a cancer in the locker room.  Honestly haven't researched him but I haven't heard a thing bad about him, except "fuck him" because the coaching staff he committed to playing for got fired and that's who he wanted to play for.

Some times you have to be a little patient and let the kid get over his hurt feelings. As soon as Mama tells him she don't want to drive a long way to watch him play, he'll quietly come back in.

Unless he runs into one of you great supporters of all things AU.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #82 on: December 07, 2012, 04:16:03 PM »
To simplify snag's question: if liner is currently an auburn committ, why does he have that shirt on? Did he lose a bet? Was he rooting for them over ga? Is it just to make people like us talk more? Im curious as well.
I think that he was trolling.  According to the Bama boards, different people have seen him wearing different team gear from time to time.  I wouldn't read too much into it.  But if he's one of those saying he's gone if Trooper leaves, then fuck him.  Like I said in another thread, to be that attached to Taylor, means that he bought into the general aloofness that was Chizik's tenure.  Even though he's really talented, I wouldn't want a kid like that at Alabama.  Given the culture that Malzahn is trying to change, I don't think Auburn needs him either.

If these kids are THAT far up Trooper's ass, then they more than likely wouldn't make the distinction of who the boss is there.  They're going to stay stuck up Trooper's ass, and it will cause dissent.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 04:19:26 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

JR4AU

« Reply #83 on: December 07, 2012, 04:25:41 PM »
Totally agree, I'd rather have a 3 star that wants to come to AU and be part of the solution than some self centered egotistic 5 star that will be part of the problem.  Fuck them, AU will survive without these prima donnas dipshits

Bammer is winning NCs with those self centered "egotistic" 5 stars.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #84 on: December 07, 2012, 04:26:50 PM »

Ed Zachery.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #85 on: December 07, 2012, 04:57:39 PM »
Anyone know what kind of recruiter Ellis Johnson is?

http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/player-Jadeveon-Clowney-90885;_ylt=ArnQemMCo3xsON.52HdVEXBDPZB4

Jadeveon Clowney
South Carolina   COMMITTED (02/14/2011)   Offered   11/05/2010   Ellis Johnson
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #86 on: December 07, 2012, 04:59:29 PM »
http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/player-Jadeveon-Clowney-90885;_ylt=ArnQemMCo3xsON.52HdVEXBDPZB4

Jadeveon Clowney
South Carolina   COMMITTED (02/14/2011)   Offered   11/05/2010   Ellis Johnson

That's a damn good start.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #87 on: December 07, 2012, 05:28:31 PM »
Top tier LB in Reuben Foster de-commits due to the WR Coach not being retained...yeah, I'm starting to get on the ”Trooper was part of the lackadaisical, easy, no discipline problem.” We need more ”father figures” instead of buddy figures.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #88 on: December 07, 2012, 05:30:38 PM »
Top tier LB in Reuben Foster de-commits due to the WR Coach not being retained...yeah, I'm starting to get on the ”Trooper was part of the lackadaisical, easy, no discipline problem.” We need more ”father figures” instead of buddy figures.

Might be he de-committed due to Auburn firing two of his teammates' dads.  Troop's kid played WR with him and Lupe's kid was the QB.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

« Reply #89 on: December 07, 2012, 05:38:00 PM »
Might be he de-committed due to Auburn firing two of his teammates' dads.  Troop's kid played WR with him and Lupe's kid was the QB.

Either way, if he's not wanting to be part of what's happening at Auburn, he can go. 

I've never said he's a primadonna at all.  I just worry that many of our current recruits were committed to Auburn because of how cool and easy it seemed to be with the potential being able to act like Cam Newton on the football field. 

Those recruits need to wake up and get with reality (which is what they'll find at every other program any way) or go ahead and head somewhere else. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #90 on: December 07, 2012, 05:39:10 PM »

For whatever reason, if you decide you want to come to AU after you meet the new staff, welcome.

Otherwise, don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #91 on: December 07, 2012, 06:47:15 PM »
Either way, if he's not wanting to be part of what's happening at Auburn, he can go. 

I've never said he's a primadonna at all.  I just worry that many of our current recruits were committed to Auburn because of how cool and easy it seemed to be with the potential being able to act like Cam Newton on the football field. 

Those recruits need to wake up and get with reality (which is what they'll find at every other program any way) or go ahead and head somewhere else.

Agree for the most part, except I don't think there's many good football players committing to programs because they think it will be an easy time. 

Not talking at you, just saying...some people talk like they know these kids personally, and talk about them like their pieces of shit for making a decision, or having a change of heart on something that is a really big life decision.  The Auburn program he committed to is no longer.  Some kids commit to Auburn, some to the HC, some to the position coach they'll play for.  The Auburn program he committed to isn't the same.  Can't blame him for having a change of heart.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #92 on: December 07, 2012, 07:29:21 PM »

I agree.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #93 on: December 07, 2012, 07:33:36 PM »

To recruit well, you need a lot of different types of personalities.  But, on every staff there has to be someone the players fear. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #94 on: December 08, 2012, 09:14:42 PM »
I was thinking a few weeks ago I was starting not to like the guy. His head is fucked. Read his twitter acct. Now if we lost Lawson or Johnson, yeah that would hurt more IMHO. Foster is a fucking head case like trey blackmon was.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jmar

« Reply #95 on: December 09, 2012, 05:42:34 PM »
My only question to Gus would be if he was concentrating his recruiting efforts on at least two more DTs and LBs which would bring the commit total to nineteen or twenty. And an additional JC commit at either spot would seem in order as most true freshmen aren't ready to contribute right away.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #96 on: December 09, 2012, 11:05:39 PM »
With the addition of Co-DC/DB Coach Charlie Harbison, we could be getting our Prowler position filled by former AU commit/current Clemson commit 6'4 200lb S Jayron Kearse.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

« Reply #97 on: December 10, 2012, 03:57:49 AM »
With the addition of Co-DC/DB Coach Charlie Harbison, we could be getting our Prowler position filled by former AU commit/current Clemson commit 6'4 200lb S Jayron Kearse.
Yeah I perused the So. Miss and Clemson commit lists to see what was there (top JUCOs too) and noticed that DT Montravious Adams was still UND as was LB Trey Johnson unless they are silents.
There are quite a few DT types out there with less "star power" but maybe we can find some fast aggressive earth movers that can qualify. Thing is everyone else is looking for the same diamond in the rough ie. Dabo counts one native Hawaiian stud.

Tongans and Samoans always need a fucking ride so that's not desireable unless, UNLESS AU develops a super pineapple. How sweet would that be?   

Research+Bagman= giant islanders running amok in Auburn, AL.

Pawl...Pawl them Aubs is at it agin. Madodder done intracepted some tweets. Dyes agrowin pineapples fer that new feller Malzone Pawl I jus know it. An that bit wth Kirby wuza smoke screen. Whut you think Pawl? You a great man I hang up an lissen.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 05:45:30 AM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #98 on: December 10, 2012, 03:41:47 PM »
From what I've heard he had already bought into Chizik's brand of tackling.

His football is real easy to teach:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #99 on: December 16, 2012, 12:18:19 AM »
4 Star LB Jarrad Davis flipped to Florida today.

So, that's....
**** JUCO WR JaQuay Williams (decomitted/committed to aTm)
***** LB Reuben Foster (decomitted)
**** LB Jarrad Davis (Flipped to UF)
*** DB Jahmere Irvin-Sills (decomitted)
*** S Lemond Johnson (decomitted/committed to UT)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 05:48:43 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions