Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Fallout

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: The Fallout
« Reply #100 on: December 16, 2012, 01:17:06 AM »
Even worse, we haven't picked anyone up thanks to this staff, averaging out the damage.

Chizik at least did that with Tubs's last class.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #101 on: December 16, 2012, 08:43:43 AM »
Even worse, we haven't picked anyone up thanks to this staff, averaging out the damage.

Chizik at least did that with Tubs's last class.

We didnt snag Blake, Egua, Rollison, Travis, Paige, or Benton until January and February.  Really not until Luper and Trooper were hired in early January. 

I'm going to withhold judgment until signing day, but I'm not expecting the same recruiting prowess as the last staff. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

jmar

« Reply #102 on: December 16, 2012, 12:14:14 PM »
We didnt snag Blake, Egua, Rollison, Travis, Paige, or Benton until January and February.  Really not until Luper and Trooper were hired in early January. 

I'm going to withhold judgment until signing day, but I'm not expecting the same recruiting prowess as the last staff.
Will be very hard, at least for our needs from what is left to choose from in the SE region.  Malzahn's attempt to lure Bentley appears to have been a power play that stirred up some Gamecock fans what with already having to fend off the likes of Clemson and UGA. I just hope Coach Rock will come so we have a strong chance to improve. Don't know what to think with the initial hires at this moment however Gus is trying to tie up the loose ends. I give him credit for his efforts against tough odds with numerous vacancies on so many staffs in the SEC and the others. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions