Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Fallout

Re: The Fallout
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2012, 12:32:04 PM »
And I've thought this for a couple of weeks now but he seems like a guy who likes this attention and basically is a flat out liar.

It's increasingly obvious why so many kids were coming to Auburn. 

It was lax.  Cool guy coaches that weren't going to expect too much from you.  Then on top of that, 2010 showed the superstars that glory and stardom were possible. 

Good riddance to this entire class if that's what they're expecting.  I'm ready for a new crop of kids. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2012, 12:42:06 PM »
It's increasingly obvious why so many kids were coming to Auburn. 

It was lax.  Cool guy coaches that weren't going to expect too much from you.  Then on top of that, 2010 showed the superstars that glory and stardom were possible. 

Good riddance to this entire class if that's what they're expecting.  I'm ready for a new crop of kids.

100% agree. Malzahn is performing an exorcism on this program and I like it. When a cleaning like this is done you find out who really wants to be there. Like Dye did in 1981.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2012, 12:45:20 PM »
Was talking with AU1 earlier about this.  So, this year we had Jake Holland, the worst MLB in the history of the SEC...210 pound Darren Bates, who never should have been moved from SS...and 220 pound Jonathan Evans who totaled 3.6 tackles for his career.  Jake is back. 

Ellis Johnson needs to hit the ground wearin' a new pair of Nike's. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2012, 12:58:42 PM »
Was talking with AU1 earlier about this.  So, this year we had Jake Holland, the worst MLB in the history of the SEC...210 pound Darren Bates, who never should have been moved from SS...and 220 pound Jonathan Evans who totaled 3.6 tackles for his career.  Jake is back. 

Ellis Johnson needs to hit the ground wearin' a new pair of Nike's pointy-toed steel tipped shit kickers.

Fixt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2012, 01:19:32 PM »
Anyone know what kind of recruiter Ellis Johnson is? 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2012, 01:20:39 PM »

Ellis Johnson needs to hit the ground wearin' a new pair of Nike's.

Ellis runs the 4-2-5.

One less linebacker on the field.  BOOM!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2012, 01:22:56 PM »
Ellis runs the 4-2-5.

One less linebacker on the field.  BOOM!

I choose Jake to sit this one out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2012, 02:07:36 PM »
Reuben Foster ?@reubenfoster_FG

Not getting rid of the tattoo supporting my big cuz Ladarius Phillip R.I.P #keepingit

I'm sure Georgia will just love that their middle linebacker has a large AU tattoo on his wrist. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2012, 02:16:26 PM »
Fuck this kid.  I'd rather have a better program a few years down the road then appease to these fucking 17 year olds.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2012, 02:36:28 PM »
Fuck this kid.  I'd rather have a better program a few years down the road then appease to these fucking 17 year olds.

You have my attention
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2012, 02:38:30 PM »

This.

I hope this piece of 'attention whore' shit blows out his knee playing pickup basketball this spring.

Looking forward to seeing you living under an overpass in Atlanta you cocksucker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #71 on: December 07, 2012, 02:41:32 PM »
Well now. Let's not work on bringing him back into the fold!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #72 on: December 07, 2012, 02:45:27 PM »

Exactly.

These latest decisions by Malzahn have really impressed me.  I'm sure it's really tempting to hang onto Trooper Taylor for just one more year to hang on to these potentially future NFL players.  But Gus is taking the high road and probably the more difficult road in the short term.

I'm getting the feeling that Auburn football may be exactly what we want it to be in three-four years. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #73 on: December 07, 2012, 03:07:42 PM »
Exactly.

These latest decisions by Malzahn have really impressed me.  I'm sure it's really tempting to hang onto Trooper Taylor for just one more year to hang on to these potentially future NFL players.  But Gus is taking the high road and probably the more difficult road in the short term.

I'm getting the feeling that Auburn football may be exactly what we want it to be in three-four years. 
Totally agree, I'd rather have a 3 star that wants to come to AU and be part of the solution than some self centered egotistic 5 star that will be part of the problem.  Fuck them, AU will survive without these prima donnas dipshits
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #74 on: December 07, 2012, 03:10:18 PM »
Well now. Let's not work on bringing him back into the fold!

Fucking THIS^^^^

I don't care if he's an attention whore or not.  Every team has its share of pre-Madonna's.  We all love tuning in to a high school kid's press conference, as long as the hat switch winds up being in our favor.  Somebody is going to welcome him with open arms and he's gonna' wind up knocking Mason's dick in the dirt.  If he's a bad kid, drugs, assault...whatever, that's one thing.  If the guy just likes the attention he gets in the recruiting process, then he's just like most every 5* guy out there.

I'm telling you, these kids aren't choosing a college because "It's like family".  They want playing time. They want a stepping stone to the NFL. They want $$$.  They want the cool coach who can hook em' up.  Whatever it is, it's not for the lifelong love of good ole State University.  Ra-fucking Ra.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

noxin

« Reply #75 on: December 07, 2012, 03:18:44 PM »
Fucking THIS^^^^

I don't care if he's an attention whore or not.  Every team has its share of pre-Madonna's.  We all love tuning in to a high school kid's press conference, as long as the hat switch winds up being in our favor.  Somebody is going to welcome him with open arms and he's gonna' wind up knocking Mason's dick in the dirt.  If he's a bad kid, drugs, assault...whatever, that's one thing.  If the guy just likes the attention he gets in the recruiting process, then he's just like most every 5* guy out there.

I'm telling you, these kids aren't choosing a college because "It's like family".  They want playing time. They want a stepping stone to the NFL. They want $$$.  They want the cool coach who can hook em' up.  Whatever it is, it's not for the lifelong love of good ole State University.  Ra-fucking Ra.

I think we found Gus' new recruiting coordinator
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #76 on: December 07, 2012, 03:20:10 PM »

click! click!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #77 on: December 07, 2012, 03:21:58 PM »

I can num nurra with the best of em'.  Homies and Homettes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #78 on: December 07, 2012, 03:49:48 PM »
Totally agree, I'd rather have a 3 star that wants to come to AU and be part of the solution than some self centered egotistic 5 star that will be part of the problem.  Fuck them, AU will survive without these prima donnas dipshits and rise...

...with prima ballerinas

#championship

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #79 on: December 07, 2012, 03:58:42 PM »
Fucking THIS^^^^

Bullshit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions