Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Fallout

Re: The Fallout
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2012, 08:01:34 PM »
Justin Hokanson ‏@JHokanson
McGill-Toolen (Ala.) 4-star Jason Smith reacts to Malzahn hiring. 'I'm excited -- my commitment is very strong'
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2012, 10:00:39 PM »
McGill-Toolen (Ala.) 4-star Jason Smith reacts to Malzahn hiring. 'I'm excited -- my commitment is very strong'

Dude's bad ass. Fast and mobile.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2012, 10:18:34 PM »
I've got the bread if you've got the spread.

Damn TW, no play wif this one?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2012, 10:28:24 PM »
Damn TW, no play wif this one?

I am too afraid of the fertile power of your spread. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2012, 11:01:06 PM »
I am too afraid of the fertile power of your spread.

Don't be afraid, I won't bite...........well, maybe just a little.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2012, 11:34:32 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2012, 11:50:08 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2012, 12:08:35 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2012, 12:59:42 PM »
That picture has nothing to do with it, but I am pretty sure Liner is gone and has been for a long time now.   We are going to get our asses kicked pretty bad in recruiting this year.  When you have a 3 win season and lose your entire coaching staff that usually doesn't bode well for you.

I don't see us getting Liner, Lawson or Johnson.  It's a damn shame too b/c we need some defensive recruits this class.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2012, 01:30:36 PM »
That picture has nothing to do with it, but I am pretty sure Liner is gone and has been for a long time now.   We are going to get our asses kicked pretty bad in recruiting this year.  When you have a 3 win season and lose your entire coaching staff that usually doesn't bode well for you.

I don't see us getting Liner, Lawson or Johnson.  It's a damn shame too b/c we need some defensive recruits this class.

Signing Ellis Johnson right off the bat may be a difference maker. He needs to be camped out on Liner's doorstep.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2012, 02:25:24 PM »
Signing Ellis Johnson right off the bat may be a difference maker. He needs to be camped out on Liner's doorstep.

I hope it's enough, but have a feeling that he is this years Yeldon/Cyrus/Calloway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2012, 02:39:33 PM »
I hope it's enough, but have a feeling that he is this years Yeldon/Cyrus/Calloway.

Dumb question here.  Maybe the answer is obvious.  If you have publically committed to one school....and unless something's changed I haven't heard about, Dee Liner hasn't de-committed....why the fuck would you wear that shit and get your pic taken?  Srsly!!!  If you've changed your mind, fine.  We'll get over it and move on.  But still committed and pulling shit like that makes me want to tell him to fuck off.

But then again....we need him.

Bad
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2012, 02:48:23 PM »
Dumb question here.  Maybe the answer is obvious.  If you have publically committed to one school....and unless something's changed I haven't heard about, Dee Liner hasn't de-committed....why the fuck would you wear that shit and get your pic taken?  Srsly!!!  If you've changed your mind, fine.  We'll get over it and move on.  But still committed and pulling shit like that makes me want to tell him to fuck off.

But then again....we need him.

Bad

I just fear that he will wait until dead period to where we can't recruit someone else to make the flip.  I don't care that Yeldon flipped, what bothered me was the fact that he waited until there was a two week dead period that we couldn't even contact a recruit.  Not cool.  He fucked us over.  If he wanted to flip, fine flip earlier and allow us some time to go out and make a new connection or two.  I will wish nothing but fumbleitis and bum knees on that kid for the rest of his life. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2012, 02:54:59 PM »
I hated Yeldon flipping for that reason and for taking more money than Cam to do it.  But alas...we just got outbid for him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2012, 03:25:18 PM »
To simplify snag's question: if liner is currently an auburn committ, why does he have that shirt on? Did he lose a bet? Was he rooting for them over ga? Is it just to make people like us talk more? Im curious as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2012, 03:31:04 PM »
And BTW....I'll tell him to fuck himself from behind my keyboard. I have no intention of saying the same in person.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2012, 07:51:44 PM »
I'll state this again, to ALL prospects that say ”If Coach ________ isn't retained I'll de-commit/start looking elsewhere/whatever.” Well...bye, get the fuck on, don't need that type of stance.

I'm interested in hearing what Coach Trooper was saying to the committed players, after he was ”let go” two weeks ago.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2012, 12:24:39 PM »
Five-star Reuben Foster decommits from Auburn. Quick story. http://bit.ly/TOWR0Y  @Rivals

Enjoy the sandpaper. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2012, 12:27:03 PM »
Enjoy the sandpaper.
And I've thought this for a couple of weeks now but he seems like a guy who likes this attention and basically is a flat out liar.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2012, 12:28:27 PM »
From what I've heard he had already bought into Chizik's brand of tackling.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions