The Loch Ness Monster is "on the up and up"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Saban Cheating Again...
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2012, 03:29:46 PM »
Enron is on the up- and- up
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2012, 03:36:45 PM »
Nigerian Royal Relatives Emails are "on the up- and- up"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2012, 03:37:28 PM »
My use of quotation marks is "on the up- and- up"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2012, 03:37:38 PM »
Jim is on the up and up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2012, 03:38:07 PM »
Mark Ingram's heisman run is "on the up- and- up"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2012, 03:38:47 PM »
Nigerian Royal Relatives Emails are "on the up- and- up"

Got one today from Prince Abdullah Oshwahshabon about $45 mil.  It looked to be "on the up and up" so I'm sending the $1,500.00 needed to make the transfer of funds.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2012, 05:36:22 PM »
Reuben Foster is trying to graduate early...his grades aren't a question, especially since he transferred to one of the best/hardest academic High Schools in the State.

Darius Paige wasn't eligible to play his Junior Season at Washington High, due to not having high enough grades...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2012, 05:42:22 PM »
Darius Paige wasn't eligible to play his Junior Season at Washington High, due to not having high enough grades...
And the good folks at the Capstone were willing to loan him some of theirs.  Such humanitarians.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2012, 09:48:33 AM »
Reuben Foster is trying to graduate early...his grades aren't a question, especially since he transferred to one of the best/hardest academic High Schools in the State.

THIS....going from Troup County to Auburn High School is a huge step up in Academics. Troup County is a dump. You wouldn't be making that move to make things easier in the classroom. Besides, there is the element of his coach moving from one to the other first. I don't see anything remotely similar to the Bama situation other than a transfer took place. Thats it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2012, 12:49:34 PM »

You don't get it Prowler ..bama doesn't do anything wrong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2012, 12:55:27 PM »
You don't get it Prowler ..bama doesn't do anything wrong.

On my mandatory 10 minutes of PF yesterday, "Doc" said,

"There is no reason for any recruit to want to go to Auburn over Alabama.  The only reason they're getting these guys is because Trooper Taylor is paying them.  It's going on now and has been going on forever.  I know for a fact because I can't tell you the names, but I have talked to coaches and they'll tell you it's fact that Trooper is paying these recruits.  When fat boy yellow guy was sitting on the board, he was paying the players...it's always gone on at Auburn."

Even Paul laughed at the guy.  But, he got what he wanted.  People started calling in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2013, 02:59:25 PM »
Darius Page was processed today.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2013, 03:38:03 PM »
Darius Page was processed today.
Apparently something came up in the physical they get when they first arrive on campus.  The silver lining, if any, is that it opened up a spot for a guy that planned on greyshirting.  I know none of you will shed a tear either way, so.... 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #74 on: August 02, 2013, 03:40:52 PM »
"Darius Paige has medical issues that has caused our medical staff to think that it is not safe for him to play, so he has been medically disqualified," Saban said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2013, 03:44:40 PM »
Apparently something came up in the physical they get when they first arrive on campus.

I'm guessing it wasn't his grades.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #76 on: August 02, 2013, 03:45:08 PM »
"Darius Paige has medical issues that has caused our medical staff to think that it is not safe for him to play, so he has been medically disqualified," Saban said.
Kind of sad for him, really.  I mean, the kid was on campus all of like 3 weeks.  Done even before his first practice.  If I had to guess, must be a heart issue if they were that quick and sure about it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #77 on: August 02, 2013, 04:15:50 PM »
Yeah, rws, it's called a bullshit medical hardship..."undisclosed, unknown until a few days before practice, medical condition."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #78 on: August 02, 2013, 04:24:08 PM »
Kind of sad for him, really.  I mean, the kid was on campus all of like 3 weeks.  Done even before his first practice.  If I had to guess, must be a heart issue if they were that quick and sure about it.

Saban said that he would get to keep his scholarship and get an education, so maybe there is at least somewhat of an upside to it...assuming that the devil is required to keep his promises.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #79 on: August 02, 2013, 04:44:22 PM »
Saban said that he would get to keep his scholarship and get an education, so maybe there is at least somewhat of an upside to it...assuming that the devil is required to keep his promises.
Yes but, can you do anything with a University of bammer diploma, outside of using it to wipe dirt off your ass?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum