Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Saban Cheating Again...

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Saban Cheating Again...
« Reply #80 on: August 02, 2013, 06:22:26 PM »
Yeah, rws, it's called a bullshit medical hardship..."undisclosed, unknown until a few days before practice, medical condition."
If the kid had been on campus a few years, then whatever.  He was on campus for 3 weeks, and they found the problem on his first physical.  I don't know how else they were supposed to find out prior to that.  Given the situation, you're a moron if you really think there was some sort of ulterior motive here.  It wouldn't make sense.  I do understand that you are incapable of thinking for yourself, though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

RWS

« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2013, 06:23:19 PM »
Saban said that he would get to keep his scholarship and get an education, so maybe there is at least somewhat of an upside to it...assuming that the devil is required to keep his promises.
It is a medical hardship, so yeah, he will get to keep his scholarship to the school.  Just sucks that he won't be able to do what he wants, which is play football.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #82 on: August 02, 2013, 07:36:33 PM »
Darius Paige‏ @Darius_Paige 10h
Nobody deserves to be treated like an option
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #83 on: August 02, 2013, 09:42:17 PM »
Darius Paige‏ @Darius_Paige 10h
Nobody deserves to be treated like an option
If you look down his tweets, he has a bunch of shit like that towards his girlfriend.  It's not like he woke up today and found out about it.  He has known since his physical.  But hey, since he is perfectly fine medically, I'm sure he will easily be able to play somewhere else.

Like I said before, it makes no sense for them to do it just to fuck with people.  They certainly wouldn't do it just to bring in a guy who was going to greyshirt anyway.  They would have pulled the scholarship to make room for a blue chip before signing day if they were just going to be dicks. 
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 09:47:25 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #84 on: August 03, 2013, 01:19:45 AM »
If you look down his tweets, he has a bunch of shit like that towards his girlfriend.  It's not like he woke up today and found out about it.  He has known since his physical.  But hey, since he is perfectly fine medically, I'm sure he will easily be able to play somewhere else.

Like I said before, it makes no sense for them to do it just to fuck with people.  They certainly wouldn't do it just to bring in a guy who was going to greyshirt anyway.  They would have pulled the scholarship to make room for a blue chip before signing day if they were just going to be dicks.
Spin it rws....SPIN IT!!!!!!!

Will Paige be another uat athlete that leaves the school to play at a lower division college, while stating that nothing was wrong with him but the uat doctors, with the advice of Coach Midget, tells him that there was. Working out with the team? Check. Conditioning with the team? Check. Start classes soon? Oh, uhhh.....

***Medical Hardship***
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 01:21:53 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #85 on: August 03, 2013, 11:07:55 AM »
Spin it rws....SPIN IT!!!!!!!

Will Paige be another uat athlete that leaves the school to play at a lower division college, while stating that nothing was wrong with him but the uat doctors, with the advice of Coach Midget, tells him that there was. Working out with the team? Check. Conditioning with the team? Check. Start classes soon? Oh, uhhh.....

Only time will tell, but the fact that a greyshirt was brought in to replace him and he's keeping his scholarship indicates otherwise.

It may seem a little odd that a medical issue is just now coming up, but it's not like this is the first time an athlete has gotten through to the collegiate level without a medical issue being discovered.  Hell, R.A. Dickey didn't learn of his medical condition until he was going to the pros.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

RWS

« Reply #86 on: August 03, 2013, 12:34:11 PM »
Only time will tell, but the fact that a greyshirt was brought in to replace him and he's keeping his scholarship indicates otherwise.

It may seem a little odd that a medical issue is just now coming up, but it's not like this is the first time an athlete has gotten through to the collegiate level without a medical issue being discovered.  Hell, R.A. Dickey didn't learn of his medical condition until he was going to the pros.
Exactly.  If there was some ulterior motive, it makes absolutely no sense that it unfolded the way that it did. 

As far as Prowler's comment about guys playing in lower divisions after being disqualified at UA, he is talking out of his ass.  Out of the group of like 4 guys that were the subject of that story a few years ago, all but one were also disqualified by schools they tried to transfer to.  The one guy that got through played in 3 games and was then disqualified for the same diabetic issue that UA dismissed him for.  Can't remember the name of that guy.  Like I have said before, if UA is full of shit on all of these, then certainly these guys will go play somewhere else.  But they don't.  Because they can't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #87 on: August 03, 2013, 08:19:40 PM »

You said dickey
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #88 on: August 03, 2013, 08:57:58 PM »
Exactly.  If there was some ulterior motive, it makes absolutely no sense that it unfolded the way that it did. 

As far as Prowler's comment about guys playing in lower divisions after being disqualified at UA, he is talking out of his ass.  Out of the group of like 4 guys that were the subject of that story a few years ago, all but one were also disqualified by schools they tried to transfer to.  The one guy that got through played in 3 games and was then disqualified for the same diabetic issue that UA dismissed him for.  Can't remember the name of that guy.  Like I have said before, if UA is full of shit on all of these, then certainly these guys will go play somewhere else.  But they don't.  Because they can't.
So, I'm "talking out of my ass"...but then you state that there was a player that was cleared by the doctors to play at another school after being deemed unable to play at uat.
Then there's this...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703384204575509901468451306.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_MIDDLENexttoWhatsNewsForth#articleTabs%3Darticle
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #89 on: August 03, 2013, 11:00:52 PM »
So, I'm "talking out of my ass"...but then you state that there was a player that was cleared by the doctors to play at another school after being deemed unable to play at uat.
Then there's this...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703384204575509901468451306.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_MIDDLENexttoWhatsNewsForth#articleTabs%3Darticle
At least 12 times since coach Nick Saban took over the program in 2007, Alabama has offered players a "medical" scholarship

o.k., but the article didn't mention that they have more "nashynul champunships" than medical scholly transfers--so it's a pretty good trade. But, apparently all of the medical scholarships are actually verifiable and were not awarded by the Tuscaloosa Tribune or the Atmore Western Auto in 1857.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

RWS

« Reply #90 on: August 04, 2013, 07:26:47 AM »
And as I said, he made it 3 games before that team also disqualified him for the same diabetes issue that UA disqualified him for.  Which tells me that he never should have been cleared by the second team.  On top of that, two of the three guys in that WSJ story said that they agreed with their diagnosis, and the decision was entirely theirs.  One of the two was even asked to stay on as a student coach, and agreed.  The other one said that he worked with doctors and trainers in regards to his shoulder over the course of his junior year, and the decision to take the medical was completely up to him.     

Fuck, I hate trying to reason with your dumb ass.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #91 on: August 04, 2013, 09:32:55 AM »
And as I said, he made it 3 games before that team also disqualified him for the same diabetes issue that UA disqualified him for.  Which tells me that he never should have been cleared by the second team.  On top of that, two of the three guys in that WSJ story said that they agreed with their diagnosis, and the decision was entirely theirs.  One of the two was even asked to stay on as a student coach, and agreed.  The other one said that he worked with doctors and trainers in regards to his shoulder over the course of his junior year, and the decision to take the medical was completely up to him.     

Spin it rws...SPIN IT!!!!!!!!!

To bad you're too retarded to see that those players were forced to agree to take the medical hardship.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #92 on: August 04, 2013, 10:39:04 AM »
At least 12 times since coach Nick Saban took over the program in 2007, Alabama has offered players a "medical" scholarship

o.k., but the article didn't mention that they have more "nashynul champunships" than medical scholly transfers--so it's a pretty good trade. But, apparently all of the medical scholarships are actually verifiable and were not awarded by the Tuscaloosa Tribune or the Atmore Western Auto in 1857.
And that was 3 years ago. Wonder what we're up to now?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #93 on: August 04, 2013, 03:03:11 PM »

Preposterous! You wouldn't have it any other way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #94 on: August 05, 2013, 08:08:31 AM »
Another player has been processed (actually he was processed after the A-Day game)...OL Caleb Gulledge. Reason? Undisclosed chronic medical "issue"...

***Medical Hardship***

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2013/08/alabama_ol_caleb_gulledge_was.html#incart_maj-story-1
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 08:11:04 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #95 on: August 05, 2013, 09:05:59 AM »
They certainly seem to have a lot of medical hardships.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #96 on: August 05, 2013, 09:46:48 AM »
They certainly seem to have a lot of medical hardships.
Probably the HUNH.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #97 on: August 05, 2013, 11:12:58 AM »
Probably the HUNH.

No, our players probably shot them 'cause we are the gang violence capital of the world.  :taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #98 on: August 05, 2013, 05:38:40 PM »
Speaking of academic cheating, uat ATH commit Bo Scarbrough is transferring from Tuscaloosa County to IMG Academy in Florida...two months after he transferred from Northridge to Tuscaloosa County.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 05:42:21 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #99 on: August 05, 2013, 06:01:20 PM »
Speaking of academic cheating, uat ATH commit Bo Scarbrough is transferring from Tuscaloosa County to IMG Academy in Florida...two months after he transferred from Northridge to Tuscaloosa County.

The Darius Page program.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.