Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Casey Anthony Contempt

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Casey Anthony Contempt
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2011, 04:34:36 PM »
Burial rites. 

She's going to get hit for mistreating a dead body. 

But no logical or sufficient answer is going to be found for your question.  Because she's a lunatic.

So, since a person that supposedly loves there child, has the child drown and then stores the child for a month and then buries the child in a fucking pet cemetery while the whole world is looking for her? All the while she is in jail saying she doesn't know where the little child is?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2011, 04:36:25 PM »
Are you serious? You still haven't answered my question.

Your question supposes a fact that wasn't proved.  Answering it is pointless. 

So, since a person that supposedly loves there child, has the child drown and then stores the child for a month and then buries the child in a fucking pet cemetery while the whole world is looking for her? All the while she is in jail saying she doesn't know where the little child is?

If that proves she intentionally killed the child in your mind...then so be it.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2011, 04:39:11 PM »
Your question supposes a fact that wasn't proved.  Answering it is pointless. 

If that proves she intentionally killed the child in your mind...then so be it.

So its a natural thing for a family that loves a child to bury this child in the fucking woods after an accident?
How is it pointless when the fact she was discarded in such a manner. This is a fact not opinion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2011, 04:42:58 PM »

It's a screwed up case.

But take away the emotions in a hypothetical:

My neighbor goes missing for 30 days.  I report him missing on the 30th day.  He's found decomposed in the woods with duct tape across his face. 

I then admit that I found his dead body in his house and took him to the woods because I freaked out and didn't know what to do about it. 

There's absolutely no evidence linking me to killing the guy.  No weapon.  No time frame of when I could have been there to kill him.  No witnesses.  Nothing.  Even more so, there's nothing on the guy to show that he was killed besides duct tape that I admitted to putting on him because I was in a freak out mode when I found him.

All I did wrong was mistreating the dead body. 

Should I go to jail for capital murder? 

Let's say I didn't do it. 

Because I didn't treat the body correctly, it should be assumed that I killed him? 

Let's say I then throw big parties at his house because he has an awesome party house.

Does that really affect the verdict? 

The emotions of this being her daughter and her really not giving a shit is what's affecting public opinion. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2011, 04:52:51 PM »
It's a screwed up case.

But take away the emotions in a hypothetical:

My neighbor goes missing for 30 days.  I report him missing on the 30th day.  He's found decomposed in the woods with duct tape across his face. 

I then admit that I found his dead body in his house and took him to the woods because I freaked out and didn't know what to do about it. 

There's absolutely no evidence linking me to killing the guy.  No weapon.  No time frame of when I could have been there to kill him.  No witnesses.  Nothing.  Even more so, there's nothing on the guy to show that he was killed besides duct tape that I admitted to putting on him because I was in a freak out mode when I found him.

All I did wrong was mistreating the dead body. 

Should I go to jail for capital murder? 

Let's say I didn't do it. 

Because I didn't treat the body correctly, it should be assumed that I killed him? 

Let's say I then throw big parties at his house because he has an awesome party house.

Does that really affect the verdict? 

The emotions of this being her daughter and her really not giving a shit is what's affecting public opinion.

I get all that.  Negligence should have still been a charge though, not in the case you stated above, because you are a neighbor and not responsible for his well being.  However, a parent is responsible for a child's well being at all times. How she was not found negligent is beyond me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

JR4AU

« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2011, 05:03:52 PM »
So its a natural thing for a family that loves a child to bury this child in the fucking woods after an accident?
How is it pointless when the fact she was discarded in such a manner. This is a fact not opinion.

Auburn paid Cam because his dad asked state for cash...fact.

That's supposition woking forward from a known fact...you're working back...same flawed logic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2011, 05:05:55 PM »

That's supposition woking forward from a known fact...you're working back...same flawed logic.
?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

djsimp

« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2011, 05:10:02 PM »
I understand what you and JR are saying THS but I'm talking about common sense here. Besides, the case we are referring to is not as cut and dry as the one you mentioned but even then its apparent someone murdered the victim. Now then, if you would have said that the guy tripped on a rake, fell and hit his head on a rock after 30 days of this person disappeared would have been more like it. And, not to mention you buried the guy in your trash pile all the while saying you have no clue what the hell happened to this guy.

This is all common sense. I also know that common sense has no place in the court room if there is no evidence.

Here is the deal; the Prosecution and Counsel did a hell of a job. Its not a flawless court system but shit happens sometimes. Just ask OJ Simpson.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2011, 05:13:28 PM »

Then you have totally whiffed at my post.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2011, 05:20:06 PM »
I understand what you are saying on everything, but this.  We know as facts that she waited 30 days before contacting authorities that her (2 year old) daughter was missing.  That right there constitutes negligence.  Even if she was kidnapped and killed by someone else, why did she wait so long to contact authorities?  We are talking about a 2 yr old not a 16 yr old who could have run away.

Well, I was referring more to criminal negligence which caused the death of another.  Now, if the argument is that she was negligent in looking for her child, that's definitely possible,  but I think it would depend upon the state's wording of their negligence laws.  Federally, there is a minimum requirement that each state define child neglect as the failure of a parent or other person with responsibility for the child to provide needed food, clothing, shelter, medical care, or supervision such that the child's health, safety, and well-being are threatened with harm.

If your child is abducted or otherwise missing, then you can't be expected to provide supervision.  If your lack of supervision led to their abduction/absence, then sure, you can be found guilty of child neglect, but I'm not sure that the mere refusal to report your child missing is necessarily neglect.  Again, it would just depend upon the wording of state law regarding child neglect.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2011, 05:32:11 PM »
Well, I was referring more to criminal negligence which caused the death of another.  Now, if the argument is that she was negligent in looking for her child, that's definitely possible,  but I think it would depend upon the state's wording of their negligence laws.  Federally, there is a minimum requirement that each state define child neglect as the failure of a parent or other person with responsibility for the child to provide needed food, clothing, shelter, medical care, or supervision such that the child's health, safety, and well-being are threatened with harm.

If your child is abducted or otherwise missing, then you can't be expected to provide supervision.  If your lack of supervision led to their abduction/absence, then sure, you can be found guilty of child neglect, but I'm not sure that the mere refusal to report your child missing is necessarily neglect.  Again, it would just depend upon the wording of state law regarding child neglect.

Seriously?  So I can just leave Katie at Target next time she pisses me off and walk away?  Good to know...

The refusal to report a 16 year old missing is one thing.  The refusal to report a 2 year old missing is a whole 'nother ballgame.   A two year old does not know her phone number, her parent's real name, her address, anything.  She is completely dependent on the parent for everything.  Whether or not this is neglect should not even be a point of discussion. 

if she did not report the child missing, she knew she was dead.  No other logical explanation.  There should be no proof required.  If she knew she was dead, then either she did it, or knew who did.  AS THAT BABY'S PARENT, she should be held accountable. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2011, 05:35:03 PM »
This is when posses should handle justice, especially when our legal system is given an opportunity and fails.  Just sayin'... 

And, yes.  I am advocating someone removing her from society.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 05:35:43 PM by GarMan »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2011, 05:38:57 PM »
This is when posses should handle justice, especially when our legal system is given an opportunity and fails.  Just sayin'... 

And, yes.  I am advocating someone removing her from society.
Nice, lynch mobs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

GarMan

« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2011, 05:47:29 PM »
Nice, lynch mobs.

However you want to characterize it to make you feel better, SpunkMonkey. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #74 on: July 06, 2011, 05:50:48 PM »
However you want to characterize it to make you feel better, SpunkMonkey.

Yeah, AWK, only beta males believe in due process.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

GarMan

« Reply #75 on: July 06, 2011, 06:14:37 PM »
Yeah, AWK, only beta males believe in due process.

Back to defending your gurlz again?  He's a big boy.  I'm sure that he can handle it without you. 

Your beloved due process failed.  Don't get me wrong.  I support it, but I don't trust it unconditionally. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #76 on: July 06, 2011, 06:17:37 PM »
Back to defending your gurlz again?  He's a big boy.  I'm sure that he can handle it without you. 

Not defending, just having fun.

Your beloved due process failed.  Don't get me wrong.  I support it, but I don't trust it unconditionally.

As long as there is a human element it remains fallible.  It remains, however, the best system on the planet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

GarMan

« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2011, 06:24:32 PM »
Not defending, just having fun.
Well, if he was my bitch... 

As long as there is a human element it remains fallible.  It remains, however, the best system on the planet.
Exactly...  And, I do agree. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #78 on: July 06, 2011, 06:34:28 PM »
Seriously?  So I can just leave Katie at Target next time she pisses me off and walk away?  Good to know...

If you leave your kid at Target, that is negligent supervision.  Your kid wasn't abducted; you left it somewhere that you took it out of negligence.  That's entirely different than your child ending up missing and you not reporting it to the police.

The refusal to report a 16 year old missing is one thing.  The refusal to report a 2 year old missing is a whole 'nother ballgame.   A two year old does not know her phone number, her parent's real name, her address, anything.  She is completely dependent on the parent for everything.  Whether or not this is neglect should not even be a point of discussion.

It depends upon the state's laws.  The federal laws create a minimum standard that states must meet.  Within those federal standards, nothing suggests that not reporting your child as missing to the authorities is negligent.  There may or may not be state laws which classify that as negligence.  But if there isn't a state law which says as much, then it's not negligent to fail to report your child as missing.

if she did not report the child missing, she knew she was dead.  No other logical explanation.  There should be no proof required.  If she knew she was dead, then either she did it, or knew who did.  AS THAT BABY'S PARENT, she should be held accountable.

In a statement, she claimed that the child was with another person.  She named the person, and did not understand why that person wouldn't bring her child back or tell her where she was.

Now, I'm not saying that her statement is true.  But, again, without evidence to the contrary, it's hard to convict someone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #79 on: July 06, 2011, 07:15:33 PM »
She MADE UP a person.   

If I said Sasquatch borrowed my car and drove it all over your landscaping are you saying I should skate on the charges because you can't prove Sasquatch DIDNT do it?

That's beyond ignorant. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.