Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Jeepers Creepers, what is your creepiest moment?

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: Jeepers Creepers, what is your creepiest moment?
« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2011, 11:59:10 AM »
Talking to me or AU_Tiger_2000? 

If you are talking to me about my episode last night, I can't really explain these episodes. I just know they seem so real, that when I wake up, I am sucking wind, sweating and shake like a motherfucker until I calm down a bit.  I usually go to the sink, turn on the cold water and splash my face, get a drink of water and go back to bed.   So yeah, I am positive something is there until I snap out of it.

What about after you snap out of it. What do you think you saw? Was something really there? Were you able to see something for a brief minute that you aren't normally able to see?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #61 on: December 09, 2011, 12:15:55 PM »
I see dead people
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #62 on: December 09, 2011, 12:56:23 PM »
What about after you snap out of it. What do you think you saw? Was something really there? Were you able to see something for a brief minute that you aren't normally able to see?

For a split second I saw a shadow in the mirror,  but couldn't tell you if I was fully awake yet or not.  I usually flinch and jerk my body hard enough that it kind of hurts when I am coming to.  But then again, when I have an episode I would swear to god I am awake, b/c I can see everything that is going on around me and I remember it like it really happened once I am awake.   People that have never had one will tell you that you are crazy and dreaming, but it's not like that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2011, 01:12:35 PM »
For a split second I saw a shadow in the mirror,  but couldn't tell you if I was fully awake yet or not.  I usually flinch and jerk my body hard enough that it kind of hurts when I am coming to.  But then again, when I have an episode I would swear to god I am awake, b/c I can see everything that is going on around me and I remember it like it really happened once I am awake.   People that have never had one will tell you that you are crazy and dreaming, but it's not like that.

You're crazy and dreaming. It's like that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2011, 01:13:14 PM »

You are avoiding my question......do you really think that there was actually something there in your room?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2011, 01:14:15 PM »
You're crazy and dreaming. It's like that.

Maybe...

But I am not 100% convinced those things are just dreams...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2011, 01:24:33 PM »
You are avoiding my question......do you really think that there was actually something there in your room?

No, I don't.  I think it's a state where my body is trying to come too before I fall asleep or at times it's when my body shuts down before I have fallen fully asleep. It's my mind hallucinating. I don't think there is something in my room. 

Sometimes the dog moves and it snaps me out of it.  Sometimes I feel like the covers are being pulled off me and they aren't.  Everything is normal when I snap out of it.  The only constant is that it feels eerie, evil and someone is trying to touch me or it feels like someone is already touching me.   I think that is mostly due to the fact that I am such a panic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2011, 01:29:05 PM »
No, I don't.  I think it's a state where my body is trying to come too before I fall asleep or at times it's when my body shuts down before I have fallen fully asleep. It's my mind hallucinating. I don't think there is something in my room. 

Sometimes the dog moves and it snaps me out of it.  Sometimes I feel like the covers are being pulled off me and they aren't.  Everything is normal when I snap out of it.  The only constant is that it feels eerie, evil and someone is trying to touch me or it feels like someone is already touching me.   I think that is mostly due to the fact that I am such a panic.

I've had sleep paralysis before (very rarely, and I didn't even know what it was called until  I started reading this thread).  I don't have any hallucinations during it, I just can't move.  The only thing that freaks me out is that I feel like I'm suffocating, I always feel like I'm rocking myself left and right to get myself to come out of it.  Once it happened when I fell asleep on the couch and I threw myself onto the floor to come out of it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2011, 01:36:02 PM »
I've had sleep paralysis before (very rarely, and I didn't even know what it was called until  I started reading this thread).  I don't have any hallucinations during it, I just can't move.  The only thing that freaks me out is that I feel like I'm suffocating, I always feel like I'm rocking myself left and right to get myself to come out of it.  Once it happened when I fell asleep on the couch and I threw myself onto the floor to come out of it.

When I struggle to breath, I panic, then shit gets scary and quickly.  I think the panic and dreaming brings on the hallucinations.  Can't prove that, but almost sure that it is what causes it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2011, 01:38:12 PM »
Miclonic seizures
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #70 on: December 09, 2011, 01:45:18 PM »
Have the woman give you some head.  That will cure it. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #71 on: December 09, 2011, 01:47:05 PM »
The only constant is that it feels eerie, evil and someone is trying to touch me or it feels like someone is already touching me.   I think that is mostly due to the fact that I am such a panic.

Are you spending the night at Snaggle's house?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #72 on: December 09, 2011, 01:56:54 PM »
Bump

Haven't had an episode in a while until last night.  Wide awake, couldn't move, struggling to breath and I could see silhouettes moving in front of the mirror.  I tried and tired to point.  Was scared and pissed.  Scared b/c well, it's freaky and pissed b/c the woman and dog were sleeping sound oblivious that the shadows were moving all over our room.
My fucking bad, I was trying to be quiet. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #73 on: December 09, 2011, 01:59:49 PM »
My fucking bad, I was trying to be quiet.

Dammit!  That's why I woke up and felt violated.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #74 on: December 09, 2011, 02:01:35 PM »
Dammit!  That's why I woke up and felt violated.
That, and the fact that I have brain power.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #75 on: December 09, 2011, 02:03:30 PM »
That, and the fact that I have brain power.

It's so veiney.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #76 on: December 09, 2011, 02:53:59 PM »
When I struggle to breath, I panic, then shit gets scary and quickly.  I think the panic and dreaming brings on the hallucinations.  Can't prove that, but almost sure that it is what causes it.

Dude, you are avoiding the question.

Seriously though. My expert science based opinion is that you are just a fucking weirdo with issues. Does that help?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #77 on: December 09, 2011, 03:03:07 PM »

Seriously though. My expert science based opinion is that you are just a fucking weirdo with issues. Does that help?

His issues are probably caused by the currently unknown negative effects of LED lighting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #78 on: December 09, 2011, 03:07:13 PM »

Me along with several others ITT.   I did answer his question.  No there is nothing there.

His issues are probably caused by the currently unknown negative effects of LED lighting.

That's it, I knew those fuckers weren't safe.   Fuck the gov't, they are going to mandate that I have to use them, it's going to cost me more money, and everyone in my house will suffer from this shit. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #79 on: December 09, 2011, 03:11:49 PM »
Me along with several others ITT.   I did answer his question.  No there is nothing there.

Do you think there are spirits all around us all the time? Angels? Demons? Ghosts? If so, do you think you can ever see them? What if you can only see them when you are in a "sleep state"? What if people who have actually seen ghosts have the ability to make their mind see things like they are in that "state"?

I am just asking. I don't necessarily believe it...but I don't completely discount that shit either. That's why when I start getting in that "state"...I get myself out quickly....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions