Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Jeepers Creepers, what is your creepiest moment?

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
Re: Jeepers Creepers, what is your creepiest moment?
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2011, 12:03:41 PM »
Spencer fell at school two weeks ago and hit his head on a small table.  Just a small bump, no LOC, claimed his head did not hurt, no throwing up, no other issues. 

That night, he got up three times and told us that funny things were coming out from under his bed and flying around his room, and would we please make them go away. 

Now every night since then, he says "Good night and please make sure the funny things don't wake me up..."

:blink:
Take a hammer and pop him on the opposite side of his head.  That should correct it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2011, 12:13:29 PM »
I have the most vivid dreams imaginable.  I always wake up in a field, naked, with blood all over my mouth, laying next to a dead deer with it's throat bitten out...

It's always after I take LSD.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2011, 12:24:05 PM »
I have the most vivid dreams imaginable.  I always wake up in a field, naked, with blood all over my mouth, laying next to a dead deer with it's throat bitten out...

It's always after I take LSD.

Seriously, who hasn't been there?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2011, 12:52:22 PM »
Seriously, who hasn't been there?

Just last night!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2011, 01:33:15 PM »

Oh no not again!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2011, 04:49:03 PM »

Second, have you had an episode since college? 

Nothing since then.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2011, 04:53:36 PM »
Nothing since then.
He quit sniffing glue
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2011, 05:05:52 PM »
He quit sniffing glue

No, sir, I quit....

Why?  You buying?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2011, 10:41:12 PM »
Nothing since then.

That's good, I can't seem to shake mine, they still happen from time to time, like I said, not as often as they once occurred. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2011, 09:56:27 AM »
That's good, I can't seem to shake mine, they still happen from time to time, like I said, not as often as they once occurred.

Bump

Haven't had an episode in a while until last night.  Wide awake, couldn't move, struggling to breath and I could see silhouettes moving in front of the mirror.  I tried and tired to point.  Was scared and pissed.  Scared b/c well, it's freaky and pissed b/c the woman and dog were sleeping sound oblivious that the shadows were moving all over our room. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2011, 09:58:34 AM »
Bump

Haven't had an episode in a while until last night.  Wide awake, couldn't move, struggling to breath and I could see silhouettes moving in front of the mirror.  I tried and tired to point.  Was scared and pissed.  Scared b/c well, it's freaky and pissed b/c the woman and dog were sleeping sound oblivious that the shadows were moving all over our room.

Should have rolled over and knocked a piece off.  Always helps me sleep better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2011, 10:02:19 AM »
Should have rolled over and knocked a piece off.  Always helps me sleep better.

It's the simple things in life
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2011, 10:18:03 AM »
There is no doubt in my mind I would have more episodes if I let myself. For some reason, it is something that I can feel coming. And when I do feel it coming, I stop it quickly. That shitake freaked me out and I want no part in it again...

Because to be honest, I am pretty sure that I had an episode of sleep paralysis, however, I can't be 100% sure. What if that shitake really is a look into some kind of world we can't see unless you are in some kind of "sleep" state. What if what "experts" say is sleep paralysis, is able to see things not of this world? For the record, I don't necessarily believe that...but I am also not 100% sure sold on what it is either. Either way, I want no part of it...

A good friend of mine (went to high school and Auburn with him) is an expert in early childhood education and especially dealing with mentally handicapped kids (currently a prof at Oklahoma State; here's a little article about him http://news.okstate.edu/press-releases/793-faculty-member-changed-by-fulbright-experience ) and we got in a discussion about my daughter's very vivid dreams and imaginary friends.  He told me that he has seen enough to think that these things aren't always imaginary or just dreams.  So you might not be that far fetched in your thinking.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2011, 10:28:43 AM »
A good friend of mine (went to high school and Auburn with him) is an expert in early childhood education and especially dealing with mentally handicapped kids (currently a prof at Oklahoma State; here's a little article about him http://news.okstate.edu/press-releases/793-faculty-member-changed-by-fulbright-experience ) and we got in a discussion about my daughter's very vivid dreams and imaginary friends.  He told me that he has seen enough to think that these things aren't always imaginary or just dreams.  So you might not be that far fetched in your thinking.

It doesn't surprise me at all...

I was just about to ask you if you thought you were seeing something that was actually there last night...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2011, 10:36:19 AM »
Its all those prescription drugs and bad bourbon you fuckers drink.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2011, 10:48:42 AM »
Its all those prescription drugs and bad bourbon you fuckers drink.

#1.  I don't drink bad Bourbon.
#2. I would love, I mean really love to blame it on that.  Trust me.  I was sober as a judge last night.  No pills, no alcohol, nothing.  The only drugs in my system last night were nicotine and caffeine. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2011, 10:52:06 AM »
#2. I would love, I mean really love to blame it on that.  Trust me.  I was sober as a judge last night.  No pills, no alcohol, nothing.  The only drugs in my system last night were nicotine and caffeine.

Do really have to be the one who points out the real problem here?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2011, 10:54:35 AM »

You drink Bourbon, therefore...

Anywho, your second point sounds like an Alan Jackson song I recall.

Everything I love is killing me - cigarettes, Jack Daniels and caffeine...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2011, 11:02:53 AM »

Do really have to be the one who points out the real problem here?

I know, I should have had a Tylenol PM and a glass of bourbon in my system.  Had a weird day yesterday.

You drink Bourbon, therefore...

Anywho, your second point sounds like an Alan Jackson song I recall.

Everything I love is killing me - cigarettes, Jack Daniels and caffeine...

I have already pointed out why KY bourbon is so much superior.   I hate Alan Jackson, but I remember that line.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2011, 11:07:42 AM »
It doesn't surprise me at all...

I was just about to ask you if you thought you were seeing something that was actually there last night...

Talking to me or AU_Tiger_2000? 

If you are talking to me about my episode last night, I can't really explain these episodes. I just know they seem so real, that when I wake up, I am sucking wind, sweating and shake like a motherfucker until I calm down a bit.  I usually go to the sink, turn on the cold water and splash my face, get a drink of water and go back to bed.   So yeah, I am positive something is there until I snap out of it.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions