Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Jeepers Creepers, what is your creepiest moment?

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Jeepers Creepers, what is your creepiest moment?
« Reply #80 on: December 09, 2011, 03:25:27 PM »
Me along with several others ITT.   I did answer his question.  No there is nothing there.

That's it, I knew those fuckers weren't safe.   Fuck the gov't, they are going to mandate that I have to use them, it's going to cost me more money, and everyone in my house will suffer from this shit.

We gotta get you a site like this... http://www.davidbakerspiritmedium.com/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #81 on: December 09, 2011, 03:57:09 PM »
Do you think there are spirits all around us all the time? Angels? Demons? Ghosts? If so, do you think you can ever see them? What if you can only see them when you are in a "sleep state"? What if people who have actually seen ghosts have the ability to make their mind see things like they are in that "state"?

I am just asking. I don't necessarily believe it...but I don't completely discount that shit either. That's why when I start getting in that "state"...I get myself out quickly....

I don't know that I believe in spirits, Angles, Demons or ghost being around us, then again, some weird stuff has happened and I don't know how to explain it, so I don't even to being an attempt.  If there are and you can't see or feel them during the day when you are awake, then I highly doubt you could when you are asleep.  Which is why when people talk about it being that, I just usually scoff and discredit it.  I think that when people claim to feel the presence of Angles, Demons, Ghost and Spirits, they really don't know what they felt.  They want to believe something, so that is immediately what they begin to question and that is what they let their mind think.

I think what it boils down to is this.  You start to get in that state of deep sleep and there is a disconnect somewhere in the brain between shutting the mind and body down together.  Something shorts and BAM! you are there.  Once you are there, you know it subconsciously and you panic, once you panic, anything your mind wants to dream up it can, and it usually will.  Hell, it does that when you are awake and you panic.  You always come up with the worst case scenario when you panic.  That is all that is happening.  It's freaky, scary and weird, but that is all I think it is, nothing more, nothing less.

Yeah, I know, I am a weird fucker, but it's what I think is happening.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #82 on: December 09, 2011, 03:58:14 PM »
We gotta get you a site like this... http://www.davidbakerspiritmedium.com/

Cool, I always wanted to have a sit down with Patton and Elvis. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #83 on: December 09, 2011, 04:09:08 PM »
I don't know that I believe in spirits, Angles, Demons or ghost being around us . . .

Trigonometry...how them shits work?!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #84 on: December 09, 2011, 04:15:14 PM »
Trigonometry...how them shits work?!

Magnets and Angles?  Always fucking with me!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #85 on: December 09, 2011, 04:35:09 PM »
I watch Ghost Adventures on Friday nights.  Zac is cool.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #86 on: December 09, 2011, 05:55:10 PM »
I watch Ghost Adventures on Friday nights.  Zac is cool.

Ghost Whisperer is where it's at.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #87 on: December 10, 2011, 10:51:31 PM »
Me along with several others ITT.   I did answer his question.  No there is nothing there.

That's it, I knew those fuckers weren't safe.   Fuck the gov't, they are going to mandate that I have to use them, it's going to cost me more money, and everyone in my house will suffer from this shit.

Hopefully you know my post was in jest. I have no worthy advice to give you on this issue. Just drink more alcohol.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #88 on: December 13, 2011, 10:10:07 AM »
Hopefully you know my post was in jest. I have no worthy advice to give you on this issue. Just drink more alcohol.

Didn't realize, my sarcasm meter shutsdown over this topic.   I wish alcohol would work, sometimes it helps usher the problem in.  Then I am half drunk and really can't do shit.  Doesn't stop me from having a drink or two though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #89 on: December 13, 2011, 01:41:04 PM »
Didn't realize, my sarcasm meter shutsdown over this topic.   I wish alcohol would work, sometimes it helps usher the problem in.  Then I am half drunk and really can't do shit.  Doesn't stop me from having a drink or two though.

Sometimes when I drink, I see a lot of pretty women. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #90 on: December 13, 2011, 01:45:49 PM »
Sometimes when I drink, I see a lot of pretty women.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions