Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Not so good news

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Not so good news
« on: March 11, 2011, 01:54:19 PM »
Apparently, last night four of our AU football players were arrested for what is being called a home invasion with possibly a 5th guy that is from the basketball team. I read on another site that the Lee County Sheriff will have a news conference at 4pm CST.

http://therealistnation.blogspot.com/

At first, I thought maybe this was some bullshit news but it seems to be beyond a secret at this point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

Re: Not so good news
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 01:57:05 PM »
Antonio Goodwin
Shaun Kitchens
Michael McNeil
Dakota Mosley
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 03:15:39 PM by djsimp41 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 01:58:20 PM »
At least they did it as a family.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Roll Tide Bitch!

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 01:58:41 PM »
Antonio Goodwin
Shaun Kitchens
Demetruce McNeal
Dakota Mosley

That was one hell of a signing class.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2011, 02:03:43 PM »
God dammit now Never to Yield has to cover this up too.  Fuck
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2011, 02:03:50 PM »
If this is true.......bye.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

djsimp

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2011, 02:09:50 PM »
I'm having a hard time believing that all four (5?) of these guys are stupid enough to do this. If they did, well, like Jumbo said...bye.

I wonder if they were all at someones house chillin' and somebody got pissed. Then next thing you know the tenant called the Po Po.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2011, 02:11:01 PM »
At least they did it as a family.

I wonder if they were all in the house.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2011, 02:12:35 PM »
I wonder if they were all in the house.

and they stayed there
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2011, 02:14:01 PM »
and they stayed there

Their hands REALLY went up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2011, 02:16:07 PM »
Chizik needs to go down there and have a sit down with those cops and make them see the error of their ways.  Don't they know this football program is bigger than.....

Oh wait...sorry, wrong coach, wrong town.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2011, 02:16:49 PM »

bail money
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2011, 02:24:58 PM »
If this is in fact true, I hope none of these guys had or pulled a gun. If so, this shit could get real bad for them. Other than that, this may be blown out of proportion. I just think the guy who actually lives at the house got pissed off at one of the above mentioned and realized real quick that he was way outnumbered.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2011, 02:30:13 PM »
hopefully, none of the names that surface play deep snapper. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2011, 02:30:21 PM »
I've altered the wording in a few places...  this is NOT an exact copy from Scout's premium boards...

Per Scout.com...   It's no rumor....

Antonio Goodwin, Shaun Kitchens, Mike McNeil and Dakota Mosley are in the Lee County Jail charged with five counts each of first degree robbery, one count each of burglary and one count each of theft of property in the third degree . Each is being held on $511,000 bond.

McNeil, who is from Davidson High School in Mobile, started this past season as a junior safety. He sat out the entire 2009 season with an injury.

Kitchens played as a reserve receiver and saw action on special teams this past fall as a true freshman. He is from Banneker High School in College Park, Ga.

Antonio Goodwin is a true freshman from Washington High in Atlanta. He saw action on special teams and played briefly as a wide receiver.

Dakota Mosley, a freshman tight end from Little Rock Christian Academy in Little Rock, Ark., was redshirted and did not play for the Tigers last season.

Unfuckingbelieveable.  I'm sure there's the whole innocent before proven guilty, but this sounds pretty open shut to have bond of 500K each.  Jeebus....

Well, there's several open spots on the roster for next season...  Fuck.  :facepalm:
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 02:31:06 PM by AuburnChopper »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2011, 02:32:50 PM »
What a bunch of dumbasses if they did it!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2011, 02:33:47 PM »
Can we find a way to blame Tuberville for this?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2011, 02:34:27 PM »
$500k bail...damn. That shit is more than just a warning...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2011, 02:37:22 PM »
What a bunch of dumbasses if they did it!

No shit!

I retract my previous comment of this being a simple altercation. These fellas got themselves in some serious doo doo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2011, 02:39:05 PM »
I've altered the wording in a few places...  this is NOT an exact copy from Scout's premium boards...

Per Scout.com...   It's no rumor....

Antonio Goodwin, Shaun Kitchens, Mike McNeil and Dakota Mosley are in the Lee County Jail charged with five counts each of first degree robbery, one count each of burglary and one count each of theft of property in the third degree . Each is being held on $511,000 bond.

Then doesn't that make bail 10x that amount?  Me thinks that rivals does know the difference.  The bond is typically 10% of what bail is set at.  Correct?

Still a lot no matter.

I suspect we were just making room on the roster.  This is a more clean way to deal with the problem in lieu of "medical hardships".
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 02:41:33 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions