Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Thayer Evans turns baleful glare away from Auburn...(but not completely)

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/Was-Lache-Seastrunks-journey-from-Texas-to-Oregon-divinely-inspired-031211

“The mother and this guy I think had become friends,” Monsen said. “What kind of friends? I couldn’t tell you. How far it’d gone? I couldn’t tell you, but the guy’s over there all the time.”

Long story about street agents and how one was intimately involved with Seastrunk.  Can't tell the story without throwing a couple of haymakers at AU, though. 

"And while Seastrunk couldn’t recall how he got to know Lyles, he does remember first seeing him with Auburn wide receiver Trovon Reed, who redshirted as a freshman this past season."

And Oregon threatens other schools:

“If they start talking about investigating, I know Lache’s mom went other places with him and everything,” Campbell (oregon recruiter) said. “I don’t know how he got there, but I know Lache’s mom didn’t come to Oregon and she was pissed at me because we didn’t bring her up here and everything. We couldn’t do it and we told her there was no way that we could bring her in. We didn’t do that and I don’t know what other people did.”
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 01:02:49 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
The word "Auburn" only appears 12 times in that article. It's like he's moving on, or something...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
The word "Auburn" only appears 12 times in that article. It's like he's moving on, or something...

Oh, he still wants to get us but I really think he smells actual blood in the water at LSU and Oregon.

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootball/story/Is-reputed-street-agent-Will-Lyles-college-footballs-biggest-danger-031211

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls

Finally, the heat seems to be letting up.  Only 12 times?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
FUCKING SHIT my Thayer hurts, I need to drop a major Thamel.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions