Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Think all of the bammers are as outraged as we are...

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Think all of the bammers are as outraged as we are...
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2011, 05:10:40 PM »
See look at how these bammers talk to their kids...disgraceful!

Superior hustle
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2011, 06:18:49 PM »
OK, spell it out for me.  What are you looking for intrepid leader?  Go down to Tuscaloosa start pulling up daisies by the double handfuls?  Or do like you stated in another thread and pull a magnet off a car and spit on it.  Which might have been one of the stupidest things I have ever heard of in my life.

"Mommy, why is that man spitting on our car magnet?"
"I don't know, honey.  Apparently he's fucking retarded."

You think I really did that? 

Whatever. 

So AU_Tiger_2000 is out.   Anybody else want to bail and just let it go?

This Godfather, is exactly why I asked who should be MLK. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2011, 08:17:46 PM »
You, fucking little piece of bammer shit, have no clue about me.  Everyone now knows what your fanbase is all about.  Y'all want to talk about Auburn having Little Brother Syndrome...yeah, you AND your fanbase takes the entire cake in that department.  Your fanbase is the lowest level of Trash in the Country.  That's the only Tradition that is originally y'alls.  The "they were going to die anyway" coming from you (I'm putting you in with all of the trailer park inbred bammers, because that's were you belong) is the same as saying that all bammers should be killed be any means necessary, because "they were going to die anyway".
I'm not denying we have our fair share of idiots in the fanbase. Whether it's mostly, half, a quarter, or whatever.....I don't know. We can debate that all day long. Not that it rights the wrong done against AU and it's fans, there is a group called Tide for Toomer's that, as of 30 minutes ago, has raised over $15,000 in 24 hours to go towards the trees. I imagine that fund will continue to grow as well. Of course, I don't know the breakdown on how many donors are UA fans.

Put me into whatever group you want. You're a moron. And, just as I like to think that the fuckstick who poisoned the trees isn't representative of our fanbase, I know you certainly aren't representative of AU's fanbase.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2011, 08:58:53 PM »
I'm not denying we have our fair share of idiots in the fanbase. Whether it's mostly, half, a quarter, or whatever.....I don't know. We can debate that all day long. Not that it rights the wrong done against AU and it's fans, there is a group called Tide for Toomer's that, as of 30 minutes ago, has raised over $15,000 in 24 hours to go towards the trees. I imagine that fund will continue to grow as well. Of course, I don't know the breakdown on how many donors are UA fans.

Put me into whatever group you want. You're a moron. And, just as I like to think that the fuckstick who poisoned the trees isn't representative of our fanbase, I know you certainly aren't representative of AU's fanbase.

You're a ....wait...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2011, 10:15:31 PM »
In reference to my previous post, I'm not trying to say that those that are donating to that group contains the majority of our fanbase either. Simply saying that SOME of us are sorry for the actions of one moron, and the morons that approve of what he did.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2011, 10:41:27 PM »
You think I really did that? 

Whatever. 

So AU_Tiger_2000 is out.   Anybody else want to bail and just let it go?

This Godfather, is exactly why I asked who should be MLK.

Well you can't be MLK, maybe Huey Newton. And I would not put being a magnet spitter past you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2011, 10:46:31 PM »
Well you can't be MLK, maybe Huey Newton. And I would not put being a magnet spitter past you.

Man I love that guy..."It's hip to be Square".....and he totally rocked the Back to the Future Soundtrack!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2011, 10:50:58 PM »
Man I love that guy..."It's hip to be Square".....and he totally rocked the Back to the Future Soundtrack!

You mean the former Governor of Louisiana sings too?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2011, 11:02:21 PM »
Tide for Toomer's has raised $20K in less than 24 hours to go towards replacing the oaks and remediate the soil at the corner.

Yeah, they are all just like Updyke.

Look, I hate the collective too, but this is impressive.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2011, 11:37:59 PM »
Look, I am one to tell you that I would really love to bash a fucking bammers head in over this shit, and thats just it, a bammers head. Did we forget the difference b/w a bama fan and a bammer? We do know the difference right. Listen, when I moved to this area, I thought for damn sure that Auburn would be the predominant team of choice but its not. Believe me, there is a fair share of bama fans in Eufaula AL, just 50 minutes south of Auburn. But, since this shitty act, I have not heard one, ONE, bama fan make a negative comment towards our trees. Although I have tested the waters in my outspoken opinion about the matter there has not been one bama fan test my waters. I even took a piece of 2x4 and wrote Harvey Updike on it and placed it right outside mt office in the main walkway begging for conversation about the matter. I have received a total of 6 out of at least 40 people with balls enough to ask about this. Out of those 6, 5 bama fans and 1 uga fan; all of which has some pretty interesting things to say and none of which were negative towards AUburn.

Now, its the bammers that you hear on the forums or radio waves or in the offices that hide behind something to vomit their opinion. Those are the mutherfuckers I want to plant my foot in their mouth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2011, 07:39:43 AM »

Yeah, nice gester and all, but y'all can keep that fucking check, whatever it ends up reaching.  I don't want SPuat to have anything to do with the restoration of Toomer's Corner.  Toomer's Corner already has a fund, it's called Toomer's Trees and Tradition Fund.

"pawww, thay rollin our trees pawww, we gave em at money to rebuild it pawww."

We should have a lot of news coverage tonight! WAFF 48 Huntsville, Local 15 Mobile, WTVM Columbus GA, WSFA Montgomery, ABC 33/40 Birmingham, Fox 6 Birmingham, as well as The Tuscaloosa News, The Birmingham News, and many others! Thanks for all the support! Share your links when they hit the web! Roll Tide!

If you truly want to do a good deed, you don't care whether anyone knows or not...but, if you want to influence public opinion, you make damn sure everyone knows about it.

I say we use the money and donate it to Cecil's Church.

Also, I don't like this picture at all, it fuckin turns my stomach...

Toomer's Corner with SPuat's seal of approval (tidefortoomers tweeter profile pic).
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 08:25:37 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

JR4AU

« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2011, 08:45:51 AM »
Look, I am one to tell you that I would really love to bash a fucking bammers head in over this shit, and thats just it, a bammers head. Did we forget the difference b/w a bama fan and a bammer? We do know the difference right. Listen, when I moved to this area, I thought for damn sure that Auburn would be the predominant team of choice but its not. Believe me, there is a fair share of bama fans in Eufaula AL, just 50 minutes south of Auburn. But, since this shitty act, I have not heard one, ONE, bama fan make a negative comment towards our trees. Although I have tested the waters in my outspoken opinion about the matter there has not been one bama fan test my waters. I even took a piece of 2x4 and wrote Harvey Updike on it and placed it right outside mt office in the main walkway begging for conversation about the matter. I have received a total of 6 out of at least 40 people with balls enough to ask about this. Out of those 6, 5 bama fans and 1 uga fan; all of which has some pretty interesting things to say and none of which were negative towards AUburn.

Now, its the bammers that you hear on the forums or radio waves or in the offices that hide behind something to vomit their opinion. Those are the mutherfuckers I want to plant my foot in their mouth.

Internet and talk radio bring fucking cowards out en mass, all hopped up on "anonymity" courage,  with a heart full of hate, and rhetoric fuelled by a healthy dose of dumbass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2011, 09:42:56 AM »

Target parking lots are full of security cameras.  Think. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2011, 09:57:28 AM »
Hyperbole is my palette.  Even so, I get the "turn the other cheek" concept. 

But seriously.  How many times are we supposed to do it?  Even Jesus said 70 x 7 was enough.  We passed that years ago. 

Being the bigger man only works when it's not a war.  Yeah this one fool was misguided and misdirected.  His public ignorance might, in fact, force them to scale back just a little to let some time pass. 

The fact remains, however, that those at the highest level of their hierarchy and in the deepest darkest heart of every Bama fan I know (and god help me, I know a lot of them) burns a steadfast desire to see Auburn burn.   Most (not all) of the bans that I know consider every Auburn win, every individual accomplishment, every team achievement, every title, every success to detract from what they are.  Attention we gain is attention taken from them. 

Yes. I hate Alabama.  I make no bones about it.  But only because I've spent my entire life trying to counsel myself to be the "bigger man" and done the same with my own kids.  I've lived by the mantra that "they will get theirs, just let it pass."   And I let all but the most egregious affronts slide right by.   

We've essentially dominated them for the last 30 years.  Controlled them for most of my life. But it hasn't slowed the constant barrage of arrogance and insolence. 

At what point are we out of cheeks?  Seriously?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2011, 09:59:40 AM »
Yeah, nice gester and all, but y'all can keep that fucking check, whatever it ends up reaching.  I don't want SPuat to have anything to do with the restoration of Toomer's Corner.  Toomer's Corner already has a fund, it's called Toomer's Trees and Tradition Fund.

If you truly want to do a good deed, you don't care whether anyone knows or not...but, if you want to influence public opinion, you make damn sure everyone knows about it.

Toomer's Corner with SPuat's seal of approval (tidefortoomers tweeter profile pic).
This guy gets it...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2011, 10:14:07 AM »
Did we forget the difference b/w a bama fan and a bammer? We do know the difference right.

This sounds exactly like NASCAR Bob saying "Well, there's black folks and then there's... "

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2011, 11:26:54 AM »
This sounds exactly like NASCAR Bob saying "Well, there's black folks and then there's... "

Well, I think you would probably hear a lot people in this region make that comparison. In my own experience, the bama fan is like a co-worker of mine that is good for some fun banter but is level headed when the issue is serious. On the other hand, the bammer is another co-worker of mine that will whisper in the corners to anyone willing to listen, flowing shit from his mouth any chance he can get. He doesn't fuck with me too much anymore because I called his ass out in front of a crowd. I do know the difference. I will agree though, there are quite a few bama fans that have now crossed over to fucktard bammer. For me, War is just being more vocal in our stance as an Auburn family and what we believe in. To call out the the fucktards when their stupidity comes out of their mouths. I'm not into going over the lines of the law though because I have a family that depends on me. And there is the difference, a bammer like Updike just doesn't give a shit what he has done to his family. His hatred came before everything else that really matters in life. I will not stoop to that level but I will make damn sure that all bammers will not know not to bring their stupid shit around me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2011, 11:41:16 AM »
For me, War is just being more vocal in our stance as an Auburn family and what we believe in. To call out the the fucktards when their stupidity comes out of their mouths. I'm not into going over the lines of the law though because I have a family that depends on me.

Don't think you've ever heard me call for anyone to do anything illegal and/or unethical.  In fact, my best plan for response is in organization, stressing the positives Auburn has to offer and making sure that those who treat us with disrespect or disdain know on no uncertain terms that we do not intent to accept their abuse passively any longer. 

I'm not talking about burning buildings, setting fire to cars or driving an Africa truck through campus with a .50 cal mounted in the bed.  Not seriously anyway.  Facetiously, yes.  In the interests of hyperbole, yes.  Seriously?  Good lord, if you think I'm really out shitting on cars (haven't done that since I was 18) and punching babies...

I have walked out of stores when clerks shot off their mouths.  I've had a few verbal confrontations with moronic bags of douche, but I've never once in my life initiated those. 

Being nice to them and doing the same old "yassa, massa" shuck and jive I've seen for far too many years just won't cut it any more.   I'm guilty of it, too.  Often the only Auburn fan in a gaggle of their kind I've endured the persistent and demeaning stream of bullshit.  And I've smiled and eaten it.  Sucked it up, been the bigger man and shrugged it off. 

I will tell you this, though.  Any of my friends or family who are Bama fans (and that is a large number) who attempt in any way to excuse, justify or derive amusement from the tree poisoning?  I'm done with them. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2011, 11:43:52 AM »

For once we stand together.   I agree with you, particularly on the part that's bolded. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2011, 11:56:31 AM »

For once we stand together.   I agree with you, particularly on the part that's bolded.

Kind of hard to raise money if no one knows you are raising money.  Just sayin'...

And FTR, the money from the Tide for Toomer's website is going DIRECTLY into the Toomer's Trees and Tradition Fund - these bammers worked with the Auburn group to link PayPal accounts.  So no Tide people ever touch the money.

Remember how the Hawg fans made a donation to the Auburn guy who got his Tiger Tail torched?  They certainly did not have to do that - they didn't vandalize the van.  But they wanted to make amends on behalf of their fanbase.  A Tiger Tail is not a Toomer's tree, but the analogy is sound.  Just a different group of rival fans.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions