Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Think all of the bammers are as outraged as we are...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Think all of the bammers are as outraged as we are...
« on: February 18, 2011, 05:33:50 AM »
that one of their own would do something like poisoning the two Live Oak trees that're over 130 years old?  Think again.

Here's a few snipets from their retarded fanbase...

rolltider13- "I hate them and the tress dying is the funniest thing Ive seen since the first time I watched the movie Dumb and Dumber..."
"...i just wish more of our fans would put there money were there mouth is and take action like this guy did to hurt the barn...."

Hardrockbama- "...crying over a stupid dead tree. A tree at Home Depot costs 10 bucks. This is pathetic..."

bamabilly- "...stupid barners will have to find a new tradition now that we got rid of their stupid tree."

ergopropterhoc- "...I’m glad one of our people finally had the balls to put an end to their BS tree rolling. I guess they all just have to play with their cows after games now."

Fuck Them ALL...Rws & Token, your fanbase is showing its true inbred, ignorant colors...and the Country is seeing how sad of a fanbase SPuat actually has.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: Think all of the bammers are as outraged as we are...
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 06:20:44 AM »
I hit 2 Bammer's tonight all they could do is stand there and bleed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

JR4AU

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2011, 08:18:01 AM »
that one of their own would do something like poisoning the two Live Oak trees that're over 130 years old?  Think again.

Fuck Them ALL...Rws & Token, your fanbase is showing its true inbred, ignorant colors...and the Country is seeing how sad of a fanbase SPuat actually has.

Heard some on Fbomb trying to seriously compare it to the sticker on bahrs statue, the jersey taped to it, or the grass seed of 28-27.  All criminal acts they say.  Wrongheaded bammer logic as usual, and Paul lets them spew unchecked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2011, 08:34:07 AM »
This is the September 11th of the Auburn-Alabama rivalry.

Just like after September 11th, I had to make a conscious effort to remind myself that the hateful extremest Muslims that committed the crime that affected me emotionally were not reprisentative of all Muslim people.

It was hard for me to look at any of the bammers at my work yesterday, despite them being of the rare congenial breed. My visceral instinct was to inflict pain on them, just for being bammers.

Belive it or not, despite the fact that I know a few decent Bama fans, this is harder. I didn't have Muslim extremists showing up on my bookface feed with comments like "Shouldn't have put that Cam jersey on the Bear, barners! Maybe if you pour some Cammy Cam juice on the tree it will grow again! Lol"

I don't want to hear "Harvey Updyke is not representative of the Alabama fan base". Bull. Fucking. Shit. He is the cookie cutter prototypical mold of a bammer. Look at his pictures and the fact that he named his two children Crimson and Bear and tell me who the fuck he represents? He is the Alabama fan base defined. The ones who are truly outraged and embarrassed (and aren't just paying lip service while barners are listening) are the exception to the rule, not the other way around.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 08:54:40 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 08:45:08 AM »
This is the September 11th of the Auburn-Alabama rivalry.

Just like after September 11th, I had to make a conscious effort to remind myself that the hateful extremest Muslims that committed the crime that affected me emotionally were not reprisentative of all Muslim people.

It was hard for me to look at any of the bammers at my work, despite them being of the rare congenial breed. My visceral instinct was to inflict pain on them, just for being bammers.

Belive it or not, despite the fact that I know a few decent Bama fans, this is harder. I didn't have Muslim extremists showing up on my bookface feed with comments like "Shouldn't have put that Cam jersey on the Bear, barners! Maybe if you pour some Cammy Cam juice on the tree it will grow again! Lol"

I don't want to hear "he's not representative of the Alabama fan base". Bull. Fucking. Shit. He isthe cookie cutter prototypical mold of a bammer. Look at his pictures and the fact that he named his two children Crimson and Bear and tell me who the fuck he represents? He is the Alabama fan base defined. The ones who are truly outraged and embarrassed (and aren't just paying lip service while barners are listening) are the exception to the rule, not the other way around.

Fucking THIS!^^^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2011, 08:51:59 AM »
I'm wanting to ice a muthfucka right about now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2011, 09:03:02 AM »
Tony Curry, you can't understand the outrage? It's just a tree?

The twin towers were just buildings. They can be rebuilt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2011, 09:49:11 AM »

There are a lot of people I can take the holier than thou speech from right now. You and Chizad are not in that group. More so you than Chizad.  Make no mistake, had something epic happened relative to a UA landmark, you would be one of the first posting farks and laughing hysterically. You don't have any more respect for the other side than our retarded-ass fans. For all intents and purposes, you are part of the problem with this rivalry.

I agree that what happened is total bullshit, and it is embarassing that somebody would do something that stupid simply because he doesn't like Auburn. However, you need to check your own shit before you go painting with such a broad brush.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2011, 09:53:33 AM »
There are a lot of people I can take the holier than thou speech from right now. You and Chizad are not in that group. More so you than Chizad.  Make no mistake, had something epic happened relative to a UA landmark, you would be one of the first posting farks and laughing hysterically. You don't have any more respect for the other side than our retarded-ass fans. For all intents and purposes, you are part of the problem with this rivalry.

I agree that what happened is total bullshit, and it is embarassing that somebody would do something that stupid simply because he doesn't like Auburn. However, you need to check your own shit before you go painting with such a broad brush.

Offer rescinded.  You don't get a t-shirt and I'm not paying for you to go to a game. 

Instead?  You can fuck a goat. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2011, 09:54:24 AM »
Offer rescinded.  You don't get a t-shirt and I'm not paying for you to go to a game. 

This is punishment?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2011, 09:57:08 AM »
This is punishment?

I thought that was the reward for goat roping.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2011, 10:02:29 AM »
This may sound gay, but this is how I see it. Really.

Alabama fans are kind of like the grinch that stole Christmas. The grinch thought that just because he stall all the people's presents, that he would ruin their Christmas. He thought that surely the presents were the reason that everyone was happy. Wrong. He didn't realize that the presents had nothing to do with the spirit of Christmas.

Alabama fans can laugh about taking our trees. They think this will kill the celebration and kill the spirit and tradition that we have had for generations. Wrong. We will still celebrate in the streets. You can kill our trees, but you can't kill our spirit. You can never take that from us. Fuck them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2011, 10:04:34 AM »

Do I get to pick which one?

Seriously though, it is ridiculous that shit has gotten to this point. Fuck, its almost not even a rivalry anymore. Rivalry assumes that there is some sort of respect there, and there just isn't. I can deal with taking lumps from respectful fans. There are plenty of them. But I'm not taking it from people I consider lumped in with our fans. This shit is ridiculous. It takes more of an effort to be a total fuckhole than it does just to be a good sport. I don't get it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2011, 10:16:46 AM »
Alabama fans can laugh about taking our trees. They think this will kill the celebration and kill the spirit and tradition that we have had for generations. Wrong. We will still celebrate in the streets. You can kill our trees, but you can't kill our spirit. You can never take that from us. Fuck them.

Do you realize that you just quoted Jimmy Rane?  Well...except that he added "and as Can once said, 'We Comin'" to the end instead of fuck them.
I was actually somewhat impressed when I heard him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2011, 10:18:21 AM »
Do you realize that you just quoted Jimmy Rane?  Well...except that he added "and as Can once said, 'We Comin'" to the end instead of fuck them.
I was actually somewhat impressed when I heard him.

No. I was talking to my dad last night and he made that comparison. I thought that was pretty smart for him. I guess he got it from Rane.

It is a good comparison though...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2011, 10:20:13 AM »
I said it in another post. If this rivalry wasn't the most heated before, it sure as hell is now. I would even put it up there as more heated as most religious rivalries at this point.

Every fan base has their idiots, no doubt. But, with this case, what pisses us off is that we are hearing so many bammers say that these were just fucking trees. Of course, first it was finding out what happened and by whom but now its the total disregard and nonchalant attitude from a large bammer contingency. I could go deeper into my personal feelings about this as everyone can or does, but I'm not because I really don't want to be pissed off today.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2011, 10:24:16 AM »

Like it or not, Al from Dadeville is the face of he bammers now.  Now, its prooer retaliation to kill a 130 yr   old landmark in exchange for putting a sticker on bahrs stachoo, or hanging a jersey on it...so say many of the bammer nashun when they hit the innerwebs and airwaves.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2011, 10:25:14 AM »
No. I was talking to my dad last night and he made that comparison. I thought that was pretty smart for him. I guess he got it from Rane.

It is a good comparison though...

I actually loved his quote, but directly afterward, Finebaum questioned the fact that a guy who "kills trees daily" could say something like that.

Let's just say that my television barely survived.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 10:26:06 AM by Buzz Killington »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

JR4AU

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2011, 10:33:49 AM »
I actually loved his quote, but directly afterward, Finebaum questioned the fact that a guy who "kills trees daily" could say something like that.

Let's just say that my television barely survived.

Its not about the trees any more than 9 11 was about the buildings.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2011, 10:35:45 AM »
Its not about the trees any more than 9 11 was about the buildings.

Word.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions