Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Think all of the bammers are as outraged as we are...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Think all of the bammers are as outraged as we are...
« Reply #80 on: February 19, 2011, 09:49:14 PM »
I know you're too stupid to form your own opinion here, and simply rely on those on the internet to form one for you, but I would like to point out a few things.....

1. As of 2pm today, there were ~1,600 contributions that totaled more than $32,000. Nothing Earth-shattering, but it's a bit more than $0.80 each. At this point, those 1,600 people have raised more for this than 92,000 gave for a charity at one of the A-Day games; which we were also chastised for.

2. Gesture.

3. You're not even informed about what you're pissed off at. You haven't looked into it anymore than what you heard on some message board. And your last paragraph? Now, that's just fucking ironic.

Yeah, Prowler, you're so much better than us. You're certainly showing me. I refuse to accept that you are the model of a true Auburn man, because I know better.
Yeah...those are my opinions.  Fuck SPuat & fuck the entire State of Alabama.  When you have the media of Alabama taking shots at Auburn about the poisoning of Toomer's Oaks, but in the same breath say that it's great that Auburn brought home the National Championship for the State.  Also, with the way they all bashed, some still do, Cam Newton...then say that it's great to have back-to-back Heismans for the State.  Fuckin' Puhlease, I don't want SPuat to have anything to do with Auburn's restoration.  Again, I appreciate the gesture but stay the fuck outta our way, we don't need your help and we don't need to see any kind of credit going to SPuat when Auburn restores what your inbred fanbase tried to destory.  We can't help it that your University doesn't have any kind of game traditions that haven't been stolen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

JR4AU

« Reply #81 on: February 19, 2011, 10:15:05 PM »
RWS, I get it...all.  But you have to get this...and it pains me to agree with prowler..but I dont want bammers or bama fans to have any possessory interests, perceived or otherwise, in those trees, or Toomers corner.  There would be a killing the first time some fucker even joked about it on Finebaum. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #82 on: February 19, 2011, 10:30:48 PM »
RWS, I get it...all.  But you have to get this...and it pains me to agree with prowler..but I dont want bammers or bama fans to have any possessory interests, perceived or otherwise, in those trees, or Toomers corner.  There would be a killing the first time some fucker even joked about it on Finebaum.

The Manson family set up a nice fund for the Tates.  They weren't all bad. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #83 on: February 19, 2011, 10:49:19 PM »

^This!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #84 on: February 19, 2011, 10:58:02 PM »
I understand what you're saying, but damn man. It was on the front page of foxnews.com the day after it was announced that the trees were poisoned. I would imagine it takes a few days for AU to verify the legitimacy of the group, hand over account info for the PayPal account to be linked to, etc. Those of you trying to spin it in a negative light are just trying to rationalize in your minds a way to be hateful towards people trying to do the only thing we can at this point. Be pissed off all you want. You have every reason to be. But, be pissed off at the right people.

Here is the deal. Most Auburn fans, yes even the leveled headed ones, are cautionary at this point. Auburn fans are pissed and it is best for the bama fans to just live and let live. For those of your fan base, you know the bammers, they can all suck a goat dick. This whole generous act may very well be exactly that but let not it be the bama or bammers to tell the Auburn fans to chill. Fuck that, folks are pissed. We may not go take down the Chimes but we sure as hell will vent even if. When its all said and done I think most of us will still be acceptance of you or any other bama fan being here, but word to the wise, just don't tell us to fucking chill when the anger is still on a high level.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #85 on: February 20, 2011, 01:20:32 AM »
Here is the deal. Most Auburn fans, yes even the leveled headed ones, are cautionary at this point. Auburn fans are pissed and it is best for the bama fans to just live and let live. For those of your fan base, you know the bammers, they can all suck a goat dick. This whole generous act may very well be exactly that but let not it be the bama or bammers to tell the Auburn fans to chill. Fuck that, folks are pissed. We may not go take down the Chimes but we sure as hell will vent even if. When its all said and done I think most of us will still be acceptance of you or any other bama fan being here, but word to the wise, just don't tell us to fucking chill when the anger is still on a high level.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #86 on: February 20, 2011, 05:34:17 AM »
Two videos....Watch both, probably won't be able to stomach much of the 2nd video.

Jan. 10th, 2011 Toomer's Corner National Championship Celebration

Now...here's the majority of the SPuat nation

« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 05:53:03 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #87 on: February 20, 2011, 08:32:03 AM »
Tell you what, if somebody burns down Dreamland and takes the same torch to the Houndstooth on the Strip
Context is probably lost - dude's never been there

My opinion, only use the money for buying fertilizer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jesus

« Reply #88 on: February 20, 2011, 03:52:48 PM »
You know, of all of Arkansas' opponents, I've never wished anything negative towards y'all, except when we compete against each other, because y'all have always been a classy bunch of phuckers.  I came over here to say that I understand that they just weren't trees and offer my support.  I consider what the doosh-canoe did to be the same thing as feeding rat poison to Big Red.  And, to put it in terms that the d.ick-licking bummers that lurk around here will understand - When you run another man's trot line, don't act all surprised and shemp if you get shot.  Some lines are expected to be crossed and some aren't.

With that said, I gotta ask.

...America took the high road as hostilities increased in Europe and got Pearl Harbor....

Really?  Bluto was really right when he said the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Before you start telling me to go phuck myself and throw other invectives my way, I get what you're trying to say.  It's not really supported by history, but I get that you were extremely angry and blowing off steam at that time.

However, I hope that you will go back and re-evaluate some of the things you've posted in this thread.  And even though you say you're only correlating, not comparing, Phuck-butter's actions to Pearl Harbor, because they are both overt acts of aggression, carried out without reasonable provocation, you lose the high ground when you try to insult those trying to reason with you by calling them (and probably me after this) "you freaking Jimmy Carter's and Neville Chamberlains"  Before we go any further, I'm gonna ask you to go back and re-read that.  I'll wait.  Now, does that really make any sense?  Jimmy Carter = Neville Chamberlain?  Really?  Well, getting into that would just hijack this thread, so we'll forge on.

Dude, you're angry, you say you're going to hang onto it, and I'm the last one that will tell you to let it go (oops - didn't mean to tell you how to feel).  You also say that you won't retaliate, and I think that's what has clouded your thinking.  You need to channel your anger and focus it all on an act of retaliation. 

Putting all of your other comments together, the first thing I thought of was you breaking Charlie out of Corcoran and having him stinkhole Al's whole family in front of him, and getting him to go back for seconds on Crimson and Bear, after putting some of those Clockwork Orange eye thingamagigs in his eyes.

But that's probably not practical, so what is?  Personally, I don't know.  Besides, you phuckers are the mother fathering rocket surgeons.  I'm sure one of you OG Damn NASA interns can come up with something that is not only impressive and non-destructive, but also steers clear of drawing the attention of Homeland Security.  If not, this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

Either way, be sure to write "EAT ME" on the side of your response.

I'm out.  I gotta go oil the hinges on my screen door.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Stir Good!  Puppy on bottom.

JR4AU

« Reply #89 on: February 20, 2011, 04:30:08 PM »
You know, of all of Arkansas' opponents, I've never wished anything negative towards y'all, except when we compete against each other, because y'all have always been a classy bunch of phuckers.  I came over here to say that I understand that they just weren't trees and offer my support.  I consider what the doosh-canoe did to be the same thing as feeding rat poison to Big Red.  And, to put it in terms that the d.ick-licking bummers that lurk around here will understand - When you run another man's trot line, don't act all surprised and shemp if you get shot.  Some lines are expected to be crossed and some aren't.

Before you start telling me to go phuck myself and throw other invectives my way, I get what you're trying to say.  It's not really supported by history, but I get that you were extremely angry and blowing off steam at that time.

However, I hope that you will go back and re-evaluate some of the things you've posted in this thread.  And even though you say you're only correlating, not comparing, Phuck-butter's actions to Pearl Harbor, because they are both overt acts of aggression, carried out without reasonable provocation, you lose the high ground when you try to insult those trying to reason with you by calling them (and probably me after this) "you freaking Jimmy Carter's and Neville Chamberlains"  Before we go any further, I'm gonna ask you to go back and re-read that.  I'll wait.  Now, does that really make any sense?  Jimmy Carter = Neville Chamberlain?  Really?  Well, getting into that would just hijack this thread, so we'll forge on.

Dude, you're angry, you say you're going to hang onto it, and I'm the last one that will tell you to let it go (oops - didn't mean to tell you how to feel).  You also say that you won't retaliate, and I think that's what has clouded your thinking.  You need to channel your anger and focus it all on an act of retaliation. 

Putting all of your other comments together, the first thing I thought of was you breaking Charlie out of Corcoran and having him stinkhole Al's whole family in front of him, and getting him to go back for seconds on Crimson and Bear, after putting some of those Clockwork Orange eye thingamagigs in his eyes.

But that's probably not practical, so what is?  Personally, I don't know.  Besides, you phuckers are the mother fathering rocket surgeons.  I'm sure one of you OG Damn NASA interns can come up with something that is not only impressive and non-destructive, but also steers clear of drawing the attention of Homeland Security.  If not, this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

Two words: Axis Alliance
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jesus

« Reply #90 on: February 20, 2011, 05:43:28 PM »

Two words: Axis Alliance

Look, my question to Kaos about his statement that the US's taking the high road in Europe led to Japan's attack on Pearl Harbor was more of a WTF thing than an intent to hijack this thread thing.  And the same applies here.  But I'll answer your question. 

Do you honestly think that I would make the statement I did and not know about the Axis Powers?  I'm not as well versed in history as I wish I were, but I do know enough to know that Japan didn't attack Pearl Harbor because the US's policy regarding Europe was "hands off."  The US was about "hands off" of Europe as Jenna Jameson would be if she was at a picnic with Peter North and John Holmes, and everybody knew it.

What are you going to question me about next?  If I know that Teddy Roosevelt knew about Pearl Harbor before it happened, but let it happen anyway so the US could join the war.  If I know that WWII was orchestrated by the Mason's at a secret meeting at Spahn Ranch to insure that Gerald Ford would become President in 1974?  If I know about the CIA using the Mena Airport to import C-130's full of Coke into the US during the 80's?  (Actually, that one's true.  Googlize Barry Seal.)

I'm done with this.  I want to see some more Alabama hating.  Especially from Kaos.  As strong as his hate is, he's got to be a member of the Hater Players Club.

Hate!  Hate!  Hate!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #91 on: February 20, 2011, 06:45:37 PM »

Tolstoy sends his regards. 

Jimmy Carter was a pacifist who believed (and believes) you can reason with an enemy honor bound to destroy you.  He refused to recognize the menace.

Chamberlain was an advocate of appeasement.  He largely ignored the events in Europe and attempted to treat Hitler as a contempary and worthy of negotiation when he was nothing of the sort.  He refused to recognize the menace. 

Some here opt to ignore the menace.  They can choose a Carter mask or a Chamberlain mast from Party City.  Either wears just as well. 

And yes, I'm fully aware that the Germans didn't bomb Pearl Harbor.   Japan did.  The Japanese cast their lot with Russia, which was aligned with Hitler at the time. While the attack was not directly precipitated by events in Europe, they did indirectly push the Japanese in that direction. 

As far as the retaliation?  We won't, but we could direct satellites and mirrors and carve Denny Chimes into a statue of Bo Jackson.  We could do it from space.  But Bama fans are so ignorant of their own history, they'd probably think it was Johnny Musso. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #92 on: February 20, 2011, 06:48:15 PM »

What are you going to question me about next?  If I know that Teddy Roosevelt knew about Pearl Harbor before it happened, but let it happen anyway so the US could join the war.

Get it right, bitch.  And fuck you. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jesus

« Reply #93 on: February 20, 2011, 07:58:44 PM »

Get it right, bitch.  And phuk you. 

I apologize.  I know that sarcasm doesn't always translate well when written and I should have gone to greater lengths to make sure that everybody knew I was attempting humor. 

I know that Teddy Roosevelt didn't know that Japan was going to attack Pearl Harbor before it happened.  There are some that believe that FDR knew but let it happen, but I don't include myself in that camp. 

I know that the Masons didn't orchestrate WWII so Gerald Ford would become President in 1974.
I also doubt that the Masons had any planning meetings at Spahn Ranch.

I do know that Barry Seal did fly C-130's full of coke into the Mena Airport for the CIA.  This is fact.

I do hope the outcome of this whole mess is positive and Al gets exactly what he deserves.

I'll now go fornicate myself.  Hope your evening is just as pleasant.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #94 on: February 20, 2011, 09:47:15 PM »

I apologize.  I know that sarcasm doesn't always translate well when written and I should have gone to greater lengths to make sure that everybody knew I was attempting humor. 

I know that Teddy Roosevelt didn't know that Japan was going to attack Pearl Harbor before it happened.  There are some that believe that FDR knew but let it happen, but I don't include myself in that camp. 

I know that the Masons didn't orchestrate WWII so Gerald Ford would become President in 1974.
I also doubt that the Masons had any planning meetings at Spahn Ranch.

I do know that Barry Seal did fly C-130's full of coke into the Mena Airport for the CIA.  This is fact.

I do hope the outcome of this whole mess is positive and Al gets exactly what he deserves.

I'll now go fornicate myself.  Hope your evening is just as pleasant.

Too many shrooms this afternoon?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #95 on: February 20, 2011, 09:55:12 PM »
Yes they are. 

I read it. All of it.

We should get past it. They are trying. What else can they do? 

Sorry. I go it all. 

Fuck him. I'll be angry as long as I decide to be.  And no, there isn't a damn thing they can do now.  Fuck anybody who tells me how I should feel or when I should be able to accept their bullshit pandering.

THIS

and THIS AGAIN.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jesus

« Reply #96 on: February 20, 2011, 10:00:29 PM »

Too many shrooms this afternoon?

Not enough.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #97 on: February 20, 2011, 10:02:03 PM »

Not enough.

PM djsimp. He has some icehouse.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #98 on: February 20, 2011, 11:24:42 PM »
The hot rumor in South Alabama is that FloraBama posted his bail. 

Surely not.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2011/02/toomers_corner_trees_postings.html

Toomer's Corner trees: Postings on Alabama message board raise new questions
Published: Sunday, February 20, 2011, 12:45 PM
  By Evan Woodbery/Auburn Bureau, The Birmingham News, Press-Register, and The Huntsville Times

AUBURN -- Police believe Toomer's Corner poisoning suspect Harvey Updyke bragged about his accomplishment on Paul Finebaum radio show.

But did he or someone familiar with the case also do the same on a popular Alabama message board?
A series of comments on the Tider Insider website back in January by someone using the name "FLORIBAMA" seem to suggest knowledge of the poisoning well before the news had been released publicly.

FLORIBAMA was subtle at first, saying on Jan. 18 he did something "that will really upset the Auburn nation" and it will "make headline news."

One poster warned him to be careful, as there "are boogs among us," apparently using a derogatory reference to Auburn fans.

Later, the poster brags, "I killed their toomer tree," and references the chemical used in the poisoning. A comment asks, "ARE THE TOOMER TREES GETTING SICK YET?" on Jan. 22.

The postings take a new twist after Auburn officials publicly announce the tree-poisoning and an arrest seems imminent.

FLORIBAMA posts on the website: "An arrest has been made in this case and, unfortunately, it is no AU hoax!! Person charged with criminal mischief with initial $50,000 bond. Alleged perpertrator (sic) has initials of H U. And yes, he is an Alabama fan. Will probably be on the news shortly. I got the phone call at 3 am. I can and will tell you more later."

Later, FLORIBAMA fills in all sorts of personal details about H.U. -- Harvey Updyke -- including the fact that Updyke "lives in my small Lake Martin house" in Tallapoosa County, about 25 minutes from Dadeville.

The owner of the house in which Updyke was staying was identified in county property tax records as Howard Wayne Barnes, who went to high school with the suspect in Milton, Fla.

The posts by FLORIBAMA were compiled by enterprising fans and are now making the rounds on Internet. They made for riveting reading, but proving their authenticity for publication was challenging.

The Opelika-Auburn News, which broke the story Saturday night, found a way to do so.

In a web post from 2005 seeking game tickets, FLORIBAMA left a phone and e-mail contact. That information matches the information used by Barnes on a Milton High School alumni website. It also is the same number at which reporters were able to contact him earlier this week.

(Barnes did not return e-mails or phone calls by the AL.com Auburn Bureau yesterday).

Tider Insider owner Rodney Orr did not respond to a request for comment from the Auburn Bureau yesterday, but he told the Opelika-Auburn News that the owner of the FLORIBAMA username contacted him and said someone else had used his account.

Orr said he had not been approached by any law enforcement agency. Orr also declined to divulge the identity of the FLORIBAMA account holder to the newspaper.

Auburn police said earlier this week that they believe Updyke acted alone. Police chief Tommy Dawson told the O-A News that he couldn't comment on whether the investigation had been expanded.

Updyke was released on $50,000 bond late Friday night. He left the Lee County Detention Center with an unidentified person and flashed a middle finger at a cameraman as he was driven away.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #99 on: February 21, 2011, 08:48:18 AM »
PM djsimp. He has some icehouse.

Icehouse is the roxxers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions