Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Think all of the bammers are as outraged as we are...

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Think all of the bammers are as outraged as we are...
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2011, 12:06:28 PM »
Don't think you've ever heard me call for anyone to do anything illegal and/or unethical.  In fact, my best plan for response is in organization, stressing the positives Auburn has to offer and making sure that those who treat us with disrespect or disdain know on no uncertain terms that we do not intent to accept their abuse passively any longer. 

I'm not talking about burning buildings, setting fire to cars or driving an Africa truck through campus with a .50 cal mounted in the bed.  Not seriously anyway.  Facetiously, yes.  In the interests of hyperbole, yes.  Seriously?  Good lord, if you think I'm really out shitting on cars (haven't done that since I was 18) and punching babies...

I have walked out of stores when clerks shot off their mouths.  I've had a few verbal confrontations with moronic bags of douche, but I've never once in my life initiated those. 

Being nice to them and doing the same old "yassa, massa" shuck and jive I've seen for far too many years just won't cut it any more.   I'm guilty of it, too.  Often the only Auburn fan in a gaggle of their kind I've endured the persistent and demeaning stream of bullshit.  And I've smiled and eaten it.  Sucked it up, been the bigger man and shrugged it off. 

I will tell you this, though.  Any of my friends or family who are Bama fans (and that is a large number) who attempt in any way to excuse, justify or derive amusement from the tree poisoning?  I'm done with them.

I see what you're saying Kaos my post wasn't really directed at you, or a belief that this is what you are calling on the rest of us to do. Really is a more of an in general statement an thinking out loud. Believe me, I have thought of some pretty sinister stuff to do in revenge but thats where it has stopped. I think actually our ways of thinking in response to stupid bammerism is one of the same. Being more vocal and less nonchalant is a start.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2011, 12:13:50 PM »
To be honest I have mixed emotions about this Tide for Toomers thing. A part of me thinks its actually someone trying to do good. The other part of me just thinks its some trying to save face now that this whole thing has gone national. I just wonder if Tide for Toomers would have even been started if this whole ordeal would have stayed local. On the other hand, while it is a more serious of an issue, I can't help but think about the Shon Colman tribute fund. I know that the situation is different but it did bring real genuine people out of their comfort zone to support the young man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2011, 12:33:11 PM »
http://www.waka.com/component/content/article/9-frontpage/26-exclusive-video-auburn-tree-poisoning-suspect-released-from-jail.html

Part of our video had to be blurred out because Updyke made an obscene gesture toward our CBS 8 News videographer as he left the Lee County Detention Center in Opelika Friday night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2011, 12:45:36 PM »
http://www.waka.com/component/content/article/9-frontpage/26-exclusive-video-auburn-tree-poisoning-suspect-released-from-jail.html

Part of our video had to be blurred out because Updyke made an obscene gesture toward our CBS 8 News videographer as he left the Lee County Detention Center in Opelika Friday night.

The hot rumor in South Alabama is that FloraBama posted his bail. 

Surely not. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2011, 01:01:45 PM »

What the hell is written on the window of the truck that drove him off?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2011, 01:34:06 PM »
Some of you are like a bunch of fucking inconsolable children.

I'm sorry one of our dumbass fans killed your trees. I think it was a horrible thing to do. In no way do I endorse it. I'm sorry for the idiots that think he did a great thing. I wish the whole thing hadn't happened in the first place, but it did. There is nothing we can do about it now. I can't change it. But there are some of us out there, no matter how insignificant or irrelevant it may be now, who are trying to do something to try and help mitigate this wrong done by one of your own. It won't bring the trees back, it doesn't lessen the severity of what happened, and it won't undo the wrong done, but it's something. I'm not saying you should give us a pat on the back, or forgive what was done, but for fucks sake.....some are trying to do something. And now, we're a bunch of assholes for doing that too.

To those of you that can appreciate what some of us are trying to do, I'm still sorry that one of ours would try to take something from you and yours that you hold dear. It doesn't fix anything, of course, but I don't know what else we can do aside from drawing and quartering the dumbass who did it. 
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 01:36:06 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2011, 03:33:12 PM »
Some of you are like a bunch of fucking inconsolable children

FUCK YOU. 

Again you clearly illustrate that the average Tide fan has no concept of tradition. None.

What's the allowable time for anger when a decades-old tradition has been besmirched and destroyed by a hated rival in one of the most classless displays in sports history?  I'm sorry if everybody didn't get over it fast enough to suit you. 

FUCK YOU AGAIN.

Yeah some of your base is making an effort. Maybe they truly feel bad about what happened.

I bet there were some Japanese in Hiroshima who regretted Pearl Harbor,  too. 

Before some of you freaking Jimmy Carter's and Neville Chamberlains shit your pants I clearly understand the difference in magnitude between Pearl Harbor and Toomers.  Both, however were overt acts of aggression carried out without reasonable  provocation.  Therein lies the correlation.

So tell me. How long can we be pissed?  Some of you fucking assholes still claim righteous anger over something that never happened 30 years ago when emperor Bryant descended from earth. 

Fuck you.  And shut it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2011, 04:48:50 PM »
FUCK YOU.  ...etc.

You completely whiffed this one, K.  Did you even read past the first line of his post?  He was not saying that us being upset over the trees made us like unconsolable children.  He was saying that we scream about about how classless bammers are, and then when some of them try to do something nice and show a little class, we scream about how we don't want their money because they don't really want to help, they are just trying to make bammer look good.

Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

THAT was his point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2011, 05:15:26 PM »
You completely whiffed this one, K.  Did you even read past the first line of his post?  He was not saying that us being upset over the trees made us like unconsolable children.  He was saying that we scream about about how classless bammers are, and then when some of them try to do something nice and show a little class, we scream about how we don't want their money because they don't really want to help, they are just trying to make bammer look good.

THAT was his point.
Sometimes I'm not very clear in what I say, but thanks. That was my point. I don't blame you guys for being pissed off about what happened. I'm not telling you not to. My only point is some are doing maybe the only thing we can do at this point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

djsimp

« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2011, 05:51:55 PM »
Sometimes I'm not very clear in what I say, but thanks. That was my point. I don't blame you guys for being pissed off about what happened. I'm not telling you not to. My only point is some are doing maybe the only thing we can do at this point.

There is nothing wrong with that at all, but I think some may have doubts about the motives behind the Tide for Toomers action considering it all came about after the national media got involved. Honestly, I believe there are a lot a good bama people out there that do give a shit. That was kind of my point earlier, bringing up the diff b/w bama fans and bammers. It the bammers that I think we all want to punch in the face.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2011, 07:06:42 PM »

Yes they are. 

I read it. All of it.

We should get past it. They are trying. What else can they do? 

Sorry. I go it all. 

Fuck him. I'll be angry as long as I decide to be.  And no, there isn't a damn thing they can do now.  Fuck anybody who tells me how I should feel or when I should be able to accept their bullshit pandering. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2011, 07:12:27 PM »
All it will take is for one bammer fan to say, "paawww they rollin our tree, ain't that right pawww?"  Then Paul will respond with, "Yup....next caller."

Auburn doesn't need your money.  If you're doing this to make amends, just stop and stay the fuck out of our way...keep your $22,000 raised by 28,000 people and go buy another Dodge Charger for one of your new players.  Also, stop saying "Auburn brought home the National Championship for the State of Alabama"....FUCK ALABAMA!!!  Fuck the University, it's fans and the entire Goddamn State.  I do wish Auburn was located in West Georgia.  Just about all season long, the Auburn fans had to take it, rammed balls deep, while the SPuat media (papers, TV, radio) grinned from ear to ear....So, again Auburn didn't win the National Championship for the State, Auburn fans don't need SPuat's fucking sympathy & they don't need their money, they just need the bammers to go back in their little hole & stay the fuck out of our way.

Rws, I Am A True Auburn Man.  So, tell ALL of your inbred, retarded, trailer park friends to save their ¢.80...it was a nice gester, but, no...We Got It, the small % of good fans get run over by the stupid ones, because the stupid ones are the loudest.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2011, 07:38:53 PM »
All it will take is for one bammer fan to say, "paawww they rollin our tree, ain't that right pawww?"  Then Paul will respond with, "Yup....next caller."

Auburn doesn't need your money.  If you're doing this to make amends, just stop and stay the fuck out of our way...keep your $22,000 raised by 28,000 people and go buy another Dodge Charger for one of your new players.  Also, stop saying "Auburn brought home the National Championship for the State of Alabama"....FUCK ALABAMA!!!  Fuck the University, it's fans and the entire Goddamn State.  I do wish Auburn was located in West Georgia.  Just about all season long, the Auburn fans had to take it, rammed balls deep, while the SPuat media (papers, TV, radio) grinned from ear to ear....So, again Auburn didn't win the National Championship for the State, Auburn fans don't need SPuat's fucking sympathy & they don't need their money, they just need the bammers to go back in their little hole & stay the fuck out of our way.

Rws, I Am A True Auburn Man.  So, tell ALL of your inbred, retarded, trailer park friends to save their ¢.80...it was a nice gester, but, no...We Got It, the small % of good fans get run over by the stupid ones, because the stupid ones are the loudest.
All In.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

RWS

« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2011, 07:40:39 PM »
There is nothing wrong with that at all, but I think some may have doubts about the motives behind the Tide for Toomers action considering it all came about after the national media got involved. Honestly, I believe there are a lot a good bama people out there that do give a shit. That was kind of my point earlier, bringing up the diff b/w bama fans and bammers. It the bammers that I think we all want to punch in the face.
I understand what you're saying, but damn man. It was on the front page of foxnews.com the day after it was announced that the trees were poisoned. I would imagine it takes a few days for AU to verify the legitimacy of the group, hand over account info for the PayPal account to be linked to, etc. Those of you trying to spin it in a negative light are just trying to rationalize in your minds a way to be hateful towards people trying to do the only thing we can at this point. Be pissed off all you want. You have every reason to be. But, be pissed off at the right people.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2011, 07:50:33 PM »
But, be pissed off at the right people.

Oh, so we should be pissed off at Louisiana Tech fans.  Now I get it. 

Your entire post -- despite the misguided defense of some on here -- was essentially that it's over, you hate it for us and wish it hadn't happened,  but nothing can be done.  We should move on or at least just be mad at that one guy. 

Sorry.  No dice.  Your fucking inbred culture spawned that guy.  So I'll hang on to my anger a while longer, thank you.  And I sure as fucking hell don't need a bama fan to explain to me how I should handle it.  Tell you what, if somebody burns down Dreamland and takes the same torch to the Houndstooth on the Strip, I'll wait two days and then tell you how pathetic you are for still being angry that somebody would do such a thing. 

I said it before and I'll say it again.  I wasn't pissed off at the little Japanese children who lived in Nagasaki.  But I would have danced in the streets after the bomb went off if I'd been alive then. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #75 on: February 19, 2011, 08:21:35 PM »
Oh, so we should be pissed off at Louisiana Tech fans.  Now I get it. 

Your entire post -- despite the misguided defense of some on here -- was essentially that it's over, you hate it for us and wish it hadn't happened,  but nothing can be done.  We should move on or at least just be mad at that one guy. 

Sorry.  No dice.  Your fucking inbred culture spawned that guy.  So I'll hang on to my anger a while longer, thank you.  And I sure as fucking hell don't need a bama fan to explain to me how I should handle it.  Tell you what, if somebody burns down Dreamland and takes the same torch to the Houndstooth on the Strip, I'll wait two days and then tell you how pathetic you are for still being angry that somebody would do such a thing. 

I said it before and I'll say it again.  I wasn't pissed off at the little Japanese children who lived in Nagasaki.  But I would have danced in the streets after the bomb went off if I'd been alive then.
Damn. I guess I should hate all Muslims. I guess all black people should hate us both.....the Japanese should hate us too. I suppose I should automatically hate everybody north of the Mason-Dixon. I should hate all people with different religious beliefs. Same justification, and same narrowmindedness that has plagued humanity for centuries. 

Why would I be angry if AU fans retaliate? I'm sure it's coming. We only have our own people to thank.

You and I, aside from college football, look at the world fundamentally different. Simply put.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #76 on: February 19, 2011, 08:24:57 PM »
Damn. I guess I should hate all Muslims. I guess all black people should hate us both.....the Japanese should hate us too. I suppose I should automatically hate everybody north of the Mason-Dixon. I should hate all people with different religious beliefs. Same justification, and same narrowmindedness that has plagued humanity for centuries. 

Why would I be angry if AU fans retaliate? I'm sure it's coming. We only have our own people to thank.

You and I, aside from college football, look at the world fundamentally different. Simply put.

We won't retaliate.  It's not what we do. 

Do you hate everybody in Afghanistan?  Well, I guess we should bring the troops on home then.

Did you hate all the people in Germany? Vietnam? Korea? Russia?  We sure could have saved a lot of time, effort and people if we'd just let everything slide.   
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 08:27:15 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #77 on: February 19, 2011, 08:49:24 PM »

I know you're too stupid to form your own opinion here, and simply rely on those on the internet to form one for you, but I would like to point out a few things.....

1. As of 2pm today, there were ~1,600 contributions that totaled more than $32,000. Nothing Earth-shattering, but it's a bit more than $0.80 each. At this point, those 1,600 people have raised more for this than 92,000 gave for a charity at one of the A-Day games; which we were also chastised for.

2. Gesture.

3. You're not even informed about what you're pissed off at. You haven't looked into it anymore than what you heard on some message board. And your last paragraph? Now, that's just fucking ironic.

Yeah, Prowler, you're so much better than us. You're certainly showing me. I refuse to accept that you are the model of a true Auburn man, because I know better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #78 on: February 19, 2011, 08:53:43 PM »
I don't think I've ever seen someone fuck up the ¢ sign.   

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #79 on: February 19, 2011, 09:11:18 PM »
I don't think I've ever seen someone fuck up the ¢ sign.

You get a pass.  I'm good with you.  I'll let you know in advance if there is a nuclear option exercised. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions