Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Think all of the bammers are as outraged as we are...

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Think all of the bammers are as outraged as we are...
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2011, 10:36:34 AM »
Its not about the trees any more than 9 11 was about the buildings.

^^^This^^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2011, 10:55:06 AM »

right on!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2011, 11:07:59 AM »
Bammer fans...

Muslims of the football world?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2011, 11:08:37 AM »

This X10

Despite the sentiments of many on here, I refuse to paint the entire Bama fan base with such a broad brush.  I had a conversation last year with a buddy, before any of this ever happened, and said if the sight of the rival team's flags flying, gear being worn, talk of their team/school...whatever, makes your blood boil, then you need to look for employment opportunities in another part of the country. It goes on 365/24/7.  That's the way it is here.  But regardless of the venom like these coments that you WILL find from a minority percentage of their fan base, I still maintain that most of them...and our fans, are reasonable, rational, normal people.  You may not like the school they pull for or the "Traditions" they claim, but whatever.  Get the fuck over it or move to another state.

Last night, I went in a store owned by a good friend of mine who is an avid Bama fan.  The guy was literally apologizing and said how ashamed he was to find out this was done by one of his fan base.  I'd like to believe most of them feel that way.  But, if you look hard enough at their message boards, you'll find the anonymous scum who point and laugh.  If you listen to Finebaum, yes, you're going to hear the Shanes and Charles' from Reeltowns, Tammy's, Legends etc.  That's what that show is for.  But let's not be too hypocritical here.  This morning I heard on our local sports talk show that this guy's daughters, precious Crimpsum and Bahr, have already received death threats.  Really???  Seriously??? Death threats??? 

Could be lying but I seriously doubt it.  Go back and read the comments on just this board alone since word came out and it's almost scary.  I have no doubt we have our own set of fans dumb enough and angry enough to do just that.  Hell, we threatened our own kicker's life after he missed those field goals at LSU. Am I mad as hell about this incident? Hells Yes!!!  I've been going to Toomer's Corner longer than some of you have been alive.  However, I'm far more depressed about it than I am mad.  There are going to be those Bama fans that cross the line and if it's done around me, I'm not going to let it slide.  I promise you that.  But I'm also not going to alienate every Bama fan I know, which would make life pretty tough if I tried to do that.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2011, 11:13:22 AM »
This X10

Despite the sentiments of many on here, I refuse to paint the entire Bama fan base with such a broad brush.  I had a conversation last year with a buddy, before any of this ever happened, and said if the sight of the rival team's flags flying, gear being worn, talk of their team/school...whatever, makes your blood boil, then you need to look for employment opportunities in another part of the country. It goes on 365/24/7.  That's the way it is here.  But regardless of the venom like these coments that you WILL find from a minority percentage of their fan base, I still maintain that most of them...and our fans, are reasonable, rational, normal people.  You may not like the school they pull for or the "Traditions" they claim, but whatever.  Get the fuck over it or move to another state.

Last night, I went in a store owned by a good friend of mine who is an avid Bama fan.  The guy was literally apologizing and said how ashamed he was to find out this was done by one of his fan base.  I'd like to believe most of them feel that way.  But, if you look hard enough at their message boards, you'll find the anonymous scum who point and laugh.  If you listen to Finebaum, yes, you're going to hear the Shanes and Charles' from Reeltowns, Tammy's, Legends etc.  That's what that show is for.  But let's not be too hypocritical here.  This morning I heard on our local sports talk show that this guy's daughters, precious Crimpsum and Bahr, have already received death threats.  Really???  Seriously??? Death threats??? 

Could be lying but I seriously doubt it.  Go back and read the comments on just this board alone since word came out and it's almost scary.  I have no doubt we have our own set of fans dumb enough and angry enough to do just that.  Hell, we threatened our own kicker's life after he missed those field goals at LSU. Am I mad as hell about this incident? Hells Yes!!!  I've been going to Toomer's Corner longer than some of you have been alive.  However, I'm far more depressed about it than I am mad.  There are going to be those Bama fans that cross the line and if it's done around me, I'm not going to let it slide.  I promise you that.  But I'm also not going to alienate every Bama fan I know, which would make life pretty tough if I tried to do that.   

Meh.  I hate them all. 

I don't want to shop at their stores.  I don't want them working for me.   If I lived the rest of my life and never saw another Alabama fan, it would be okay by me. 

But I'm still sorta mad. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2011, 11:16:30 AM »
Just looked back at some of my own comments from yesterday.  I hope I was drunk at the time.  Can't recall.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2011, 11:23:53 AM »
Just looked back at some of my own comments from yesterday.  I hope I was drunk at the time.  Can't recall.

My pitchfork is still blazing. 

This is like Pearl Harbor or 911 to me.  Not going to change. 

I've never in my life known an Auburn fan to initiate shit.  I never think of them at all until the taunting and the bullshit starts.  Yeah, when we play I want to beat them.  But if it were left up to US I honestly believe we could peacefully co-exist. 

THEY DO NOT WANT PEACEFUL COEXISTENCE. 

Just like Muslims, you crack them open and you find the same nugget of hate boiling inside.  All don't express it outwardly but it's part of their religion.  They are SUPPOSED to hate us.  Born and bred that way.  Our destruction is their life's work. 

We could co-exist because we almost all have a direct relationship to Auburn.  We went or our family did.  I didn't go, but my uncle, my aunt, my dad, my brother, my sister and my daughter went.  I'm the idiot.  But I love Auburn for what it means to all of them and I understand it in that way. 

Most of them don't.  They have football and hate.  And that's it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2011, 11:28:07 AM »

I've never in my life known an Auburn fan to initiate shit.  I never think of them at all until the taunting and the bullshit starts.  Yeah, when we play I want to beat them.  But if it were left up to US I honestly believe we could peacefully co-exist. 

Just like Muslims, you crack them open and you find the same nugget of hate boiling inside.  All don't express it outwardly but it's part of their religion.  They are SUPPOSED to hate us.  Born and bred that way.  Our destruction is their life's work. 

We could co-exist because we almost all have a direct relationship to Auburn.  We went or our family did.  I didn't go, but my uncle, my aunt, my dad, my brother, my sister and my daughter went.  I'm the idiot.  But I love Auburn for what it means to all of them and I understand it in that way. 

Yep
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2011, 12:14:02 PM »

I echo this man's thoughts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2011, 12:18:48 PM »

It's like you're in my head.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2011, 01:04:25 PM »
There are a lot of people I can take the holier than thou speech from right now. You and Chizad are not in that group. More so you than Chizad.  Make no mistake, had something epic happened relative to a UA landmark, you would be one of the first posting farks and laughing hysterically. You don't have any more respect for the other side than our retarded-ass fans. For all intents and purposes, you are part of the problem with this rivalry.

I agree that what happened is total bullshit, and it is embarassing that somebody would do something that stupid simply because he doesn't like Auburn. However, you need to check your own shit before you go painting with such a broad brush.
This isn't about being holier than thou you little piece of shit...has nothing to do with it.  I post that to point out how fucking INBRED your brethen is.  Fans like you are the fuckin problem.  Your fuckin arrogance of thinking that you are "better than others" is what your fanbase is built on.  Fuck you and your Trailer TRASH fanbase.  People, around the Country, are quickly realizing which fanbase is the superior.  "Don't stoop down to their level with retaliatory acts".

So again, fuck you and the rest of your inbred fans.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2011, 01:49:13 PM »
Here's the core of it, guys. 

If we take this.  If we accept it as the action of a lone gunman.  If we allow the entire Bama fanbase to squirm away while they make jokes and take cheap shots we will have lost far more than a couple of beloved trees. 

We cannot maintain our usual decorum.  We cannot once again be the smiling good sports while they shit on everything that matters to us.  We just can't. 

Some laughed at me when I compared our battle against Alabama to the Civil Rights Movement, but it's not far off.  Because we are good sports, because do have class, because we do behave (for the most part) with dignity, we allow them time after time to stomp on us.  We are the "bigger man."

I'm telling you with all earnestness, the time to be "the bigger man" has passed. 

The Germans took the high road and got Hitler. 
America took the high road as hostilities increased in Europe and got Pearl Harbor.
We took the high road when it came to the Middle East.  We got 9-11. 

FUCK THE MOTHERFUCKING HIGH ROAD.  It's over. 

It's a war.  W.A.R.  We can be Poland if that's what you want.  It's not what I want. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2011, 02:51:56 PM »
Fans like you are the fuckin problem.
I'm just simply going to laugh at you, and move on. You wouldn't get it anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2011, 02:52:22 PM »
Here's the core of it, guys. 

If we take this.  If we accept it as the action of a lone gunman.  If we allow the entire Bama fanbase to squirm away while they make jokes and take cheap shots we will have lost far more than a couple of beloved trees. 

We cannot maintain our usual decorum.  We cannot once again be the smiling good sports while they poop on everything that matters to us.  We just can't. 

Some laughed at me when I compared our battle against Alabama to the Civil Rights Movement, but it's not far off.  Because we are good sports, because do have class, because we do behave (for the most part) with dignity, we allow them time after time to stomp on us.  We are the "bigger man."

I'm telling you with all earnestness, the time to be "the bigger man" has passed. 

The Germans took the high road and got Hitler. 
America took the high road as hostilities increased in Europe and got Pearl Harbor.
We took the high road when it came to the Middle East.  We got 9-11. 

phuk THE MOTHERphukING HIGH ROAD.  It's over. 

It's a war.  W.A.R.  We can be Poland if that's what you want.  It's not what I want.

Ok, I'm as pissed as the next sane man, but you do realize that Hitler killed 6,000,000 Jews and 9-11 involved the death of nearly 3,000 people, right?  Bringing things up like this in comparison to some sicko desecrating a historic landmark is really reaching and makes you sound like a certain Bama coach who compared a loss to ULM to Pearl Harbor. 

Quite frankly, spewing this kind of crap makes you sound about as out of touch as Updyke and completely wrecks the point that you are trying to make.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

JR4AU

« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2011, 03:18:48 PM »
Ok, I'm as pissed as the next sane man, but you do realize that Hitler killed 6,000,000 Jews and 9-11 involved the death of nearly 3,000 people, right?  Bringing things up like this in comparison to some sicko desecrating a historic landmark is really reaching and makes you sound like a certain Bama coach who compared a loss to ULM to Pearl Harbor. 

Quite frankly, spewing this kind of crap makes you sound about as out of touch as Updyke and completely wrecks the point that you are trying to make.

You can draw paralells without saying the events are the same in terms of importance or equal in tragedy.  Dont fall in to that ols trap.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2011, 03:51:04 PM »
I'm just simply going to laugh at you, and move on. You wouldn't get it anyway.
You, fucking little piece of bammer shit, have no clue about me.  Everyone now knows what your fanbase is all about.  Y'all want to talk about Auburn having Little Brother Syndrome...yeah, you AND your fanbase takes the entire cake in that department.  Your fanbase is the lowest level of Trash in the Country.  That's the only Tradition that is originally y'alls.  The "they were going to die anyway" coming from you (I'm putting you in with all of the trailer park inbred bammers, because that's were you belong) is the same as saying that all bammers should be killed be any means necessary, because "they were going to die anyway".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2011, 04:36:10 PM »

If you don't see the parallel without being completely literal, I can't help you. 

Forget it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2011, 04:40:26 PM »
If you don't see the parallel without being completely literal, I can't help you. 

Forget it.

OK, spell it out for me.  What are you looking for intrepid leader?  Go down to Tuscaloosa start pulling up daisies by the double handfuls?  Or do like you stated in another thread and pull a magnet off a car and spit on it.  Which might have been one of the stupidest things I have ever heard of in my life.

"Mommy, why is that man spitting on our car magnet?"
"I don't know, honey.  Apparently he's fucking retarded."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2011, 04:50:47 PM »

See look at how these bammers talk to their kids...disgraceful!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2011, 04:56:19 PM »

LMFAO....I tearing up from laughing so hard.  "I don't know honey. Apparently he's fucking retarded."  Aaaahahahahaha!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions