Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Nice little update on RB Dee Hart.......

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Re: Nice little update on RB Dee Hart.......
« Reply #80 on: December 03, 2010, 02:19:14 PM »
Ingram is a first rounder.  One of the first backs taken.  Matters little what kind of year he had this year.  The NFL scouts know he's a freak and how he would fare in the pro game.

I heard that he's only a freak in the bedroom.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #81 on: December 03, 2010, 02:25:02 PM »
But a lady on the skreets.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #82 on: December 03, 2010, 02:27:16 PM »
A skreet freak- deek?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #83 on: December 03, 2010, 07:22:47 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #84 on: December 06, 2010, 11:05:51 AM »
So, this was more bullshit from Shane Youngblood?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #85 on: December 06, 2010, 02:01:41 PM »
So, this was more bullshit from Shane Youngblood?

Haha he didn't commit?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #86 on: December 07, 2010, 11:31:00 AM »
Haha he didn't commit?
No, he didn't. Skreets fail.

His teammate Hasean Clinton-Dix texted Youngblood and told him Dee Hart was de-committing from Meeechigan and was committing to UA after his high school game the next day, per Hart. That's how they originally put it out there. Apparently, according to HCD, Hart changed his mind and just sounds generally confused at this point. Whether he ends up at UM, UA, UF, or AU, dude is going to be a stud.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #87 on: December 07, 2010, 11:36:04 AM »
No, he didn't. Skreets fail.

His teammate Hasean Clinton-Dix texted Youngblood and told him Dee Hart was de-committing from Meeechigan and was committing to UA after his high school game the next day, per Hart. That's how they originally put it out there. Apparently, according to HCD, Hart changed his mind and just sounds generally confused at this point. Whether he ends up at UM, UA, UF, or AU, dude is going to be a stud.

Read this morning that it looks like he is interested in UF, if RichRod goes down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

RWS

« Reply #88 on: December 07, 2010, 12:36:54 PM »
Read this morning that it looks like he is interested in UF, if RichRod goes down.
Yeah, that's what the Orlando Sentinal is reporting. No telling where he will end up at this point, as he seems to be all over. He's a kid that has basically every option available, and seems to be having a problem deciding exactly what he wants. No different than alot of other kids in recruiting, I suppose.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #89 on: December 07, 2010, 12:40:33 PM »
Yeah, that's what the Orlando Sentinal is reporting. No telling where he will end up at this point, as he seems to be all over. He's a kid that has basically every option available, and seems to be having a problem deciding exactly what he wants. No different than alot of other kids in recruiting, I suppose.

Sounds like he might be a dumbass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #90 on: December 07, 2010, 12:42:48 PM »
We'd better run to the bank.  Quick, what's his daddy's number?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #91 on: December 08, 2010, 08:49:16 AM »
We'd better run to the bank.  Quick, what's his daddy's number?

VIP at Victoryland maybe? Any remodeling needed done to his home, or Church perhaps?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 08:49:51 AM by djsimp41 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #92 on: January 02, 2011, 04:26:48 PM »
Finally, a video interview from Dee Hart himself regarding his commitment status

http://rivals.yahoo.com/video/recruiting-football/army-dee-hart-986779?NICK_NAME=fuller31&LEVEL=2&TIME=1294003074&SIG=3e3665b34bfc92ede7e148e7e6c183bd

Cliff notes, his own words:

Will not be committed to Meeeechigan by the end of the day. When asked about his flirtation with Alabama, he replied "Roll Tide". When asked directly "So, you're going to de-commit from Michigan and commit to Alabama?" he answers "true". When the Rivals guy mentions him playing with Ha-Ha, Hart says "Me and my boy Ha-Ha....roll tide." Said he wanted to give things time and see how Michigan would do. Says Alabama coaches already know he is committing, and he was recruited by Alabama as a RB and kick returner. Gave 5 or 6 "roll tides" during the interview. Says he wants that 5th star and plans on going out and earning it.

Dude is a damn good player, but honestly, I question his maturity a little bit. Glad to have him on board if all of this pans out, but I'm not so sure the kid doesn't have issues. He's a December graduate, so he has a brain between his ears. Hope he develops well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #93 on: January 02, 2011, 06:33:49 PM »
It doesn't hurt to have his HS's Athletic Department upgraded, paid for by SPuat.  Hope he likes being a DB.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

« Reply #94 on: January 02, 2011, 08:33:31 PM »
It doesn't hurt to have his HS's Athletic Department upgraded, paid for by SPuat.  Hope he likes being a DB.
Some modifications had to be made to the locker room to accomodate the team and equipment. This isn't uncommon for a larger program when it has to practice at a high school stadium, and you know it. That just happens to be the stadium Alabama was assigned to. But please, let us know when the packet on this gets to the NCAA.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #95 on: January 02, 2011, 09:07:21 PM »
Some modifications had to be made to the locker room to accomodate the team and equipment. This isn't uncommon for a larger program when it has to practice at a high school stadium, and you know it. That just happens to be the stadium Alabama was assigned to. But please, let us know when the packet on this gets to the NCAA.

Is Alabama the FIRST and ONLY school to utilize that HS for practice in this particular bowl?  I'm just aksing?  Curious why it either was, or wasn't good enough for other teams.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #96 on: January 02, 2011, 09:31:08 PM »
Is Alabama the FIRST and ONLY school to utilize that HS for practice in this particular bowl?  I'm just aksing?  Curious why it either was, or wasn't good enough for other teams.
Dr. Phillips is normally used for the SEC teams that go to the Capital One Bowl. The bowl itself pays for things like cleaning the locker room, minor modifications, etc. They have a standard thing that they do. They also pay the school for use of the facilities and field. The bowl also paid to have some dirt and grass put in, because UA is having to practice on an old soccer field, which usually isn't used for the bowl practices every year. The only thing UA paid for was having temporary shower facilities installed for a week, and those were removed at the end of the week.

http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/article/20101223/NEWS/101229877?p=1&tc=pg
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #97 on: January 02, 2011, 09:41:28 PM »
Dr. Phillips is normally used for the SEC teams that go to the Capital One Bowl. The bowl itself pays for things like cleaning the locker room, minor modifications, etc. They have a standard thing that they do. They also pay the school for use of the facilities and field. The bowl also paid to have some dirt and grass put in, because UA is having to practice on an old soccer field, which usually isn't used for the bowl practices every year. The only thing UA paid for was having temporary shower facilities installed for a week, and those were removed at the end of the week.

http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/article/20101223/NEWS/101229877?p=1&tc=pg

Yes.....Dr. Phillips is pretty big and known. Makes sense. Sorry to say but it really is a coincidence here on this being the kid's school. Non-issue to me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #98 on: January 02, 2011, 09:45:40 PM »

Locker Room, Weight Room, Practice Field...maybe throw in a few meeting rooms.  Making sure Hasean and Hart approve of all of it, maybe have them throw in a few idears.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #99 on: January 02, 2011, 09:47:51 PM »
Locker Room, Weight Room, Practice Field...maybe throw in a few meeting rooms.  Making sure Hasean and Hart approve of all of it, maybe have them throw in a few idears.

seriously Prowler? We play for (and we will win) the NC in one week bro.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 10:19:29 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE