Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Nice little update on RB Dee Hart.......

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Nice little update on RB Dee Hart.......
« on: July 29, 2010, 07:10:50 PM »
A month or so ago he named Auburn and Michigan as his leaders with SPuat a distant third.  Fast forward his recruitment about two weeks and there was a little change in his leaders, Michigan stayed and SPuat jumped to being neck and neck for 1st, with Auburn falling quickly.  Fast forward to today, Dee Hart is now saying that he and Auburn are back on the same page.  Dee stated that he received information from a writer that Auburn had already gotten commitments from one or two RBs, therefore a change was made to his leaders.  But, now that Dee Hart has the correct information, Auburn is back in it for him.

Hmmmm.....looks like a writer that covers "a certain University" led Dee into believing false information.  I wonder if Chris Jones received that same type "information" from the same writer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Re: Nice little update on RB Dee Hart.......
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 07:20:48 PM »
What worries me more, is why is he taking the word of a writer, and not contacting the coaching staff directly to find out what the status is?  Maybe he did now, and that's why he's feeling better about it? 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 07:46:43 PM »
What worries me more, is why is he taking the word of a writer, and not contacting the coaching staff directly to find out what the status is?  Maybe he did now, and that's why he's feeling better about it? 

The "writer" probably told him that the Auburn coaching staff would lie to him, just like they have been, because they have one or two RB commitments already.....Dee probably had someone close to him, tell him that "hey, Auburn doesn't have any RB commitments."  And that caused him to call the coaches.  Or something like that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2010, 11:03:48 PM »
The "writer" probably told him that the Auburn coaching staff would lie to him, just like they have been, because they have one or two RB commitments already.....Dee probably had someone close to him, tell him that "hey, Auburn doesn't have any RB commitments."  And that caused him to call the coaches.  Or something like that.

Or Cam Newton and Yox made him change his mind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2010, 12:38:50 AM »
A month or so ago he named Auburn and Michigan as his leaders with SPuat a distant third.  Fast forward his recruitment about two weeks and there was a little change in his leaders, Michigan stayed and SPuat jumped to being neck and neck for 1st, with Auburn falling quickly.  Fast forward to today, Dee Hart is now saying that he and Auburn are back on the same page.  Dee stated that he received information from a writer that Auburn had already gotten commitments from one or two RBs, therefore a change was made to his leaders.  But, now that Dee Hart has the correct information, Auburn is back in it for him.

Hmmmm.....looks like a writer that covers "a certain University" led Dee into believing false information.  I wonder if Chris Jones received that same type "information" from the same writer.

Sounds like quite the Boner.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2010, 02:29:39 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2010, 06:10:34 AM »
Sounds like quite the Boner.
Or...quite the Shane Youngblood
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2010, 09:27:21 AM »
A month or so ago he named Auburn and Michigan as his leaders with SPuat a distant third.  Fast forward his recruitment about two weeks and there was a little change in his leaders, Michigan stayed and SPuat jumped to being neck and neck for 1st, with Auburn falling quickly.  Fast forward to today, Dee Hart is now saying that he and Auburn are back on the same page.  Dee stated that he received information from a writer that Auburn had already gotten commitments from one or two RBs, therefore a change was made to his leaders.  But, now that Dee Hart has the correct information, Auburn is back in it for him.

Hmmmm.....looks like a writer that covers "a certain University" led Dee into believing false information.  I wonder if Chris Jones received that same type "information" from the same writer.
OR, could it be that Chris Jones is an Alabama fan since childhood and didn't previously have an offer from Alabama? So when Alabama offered, obviously that would make them a contender? If you haven't noticed, our crootin class isn't exactly hurting. There are a few bigtime names we will land as well. For that matter, the back Alabama will be taking this class will more than likely be Isaiah Crowell. I would imagine Hart will end up at Michigan.

There always has to be some sort of conspiracy theory with you. Why can't it be that maybe a kid likes Alabama or Auburn more than the other? We're talking about a bunch of 17 year olds that change their minds at the drop of a hat. Spencer Region being the best example. Oh, wait.....didn't he say the reason he was upset with Alabama was because of a misunderstanding? Hmmmmmmm........that damn Jeffrey Lee.  :taunt:

Anyway, where is the link to the story where Hart says he was misled, misinformed, or whatever?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 09:57:57 AM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Ogre

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2010, 10:04:38 AM »
Anyway, where is the link to the story where Hart says he was misled, misinformed, or whatever?

It's premium content on Rivals. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2010, 10:08:19 AM »
OR, could it be that Chris Jones is an Alabama fan since childhood and didn't previously have an offer from Alabama? So when Alabama offered, obviously that would make them a contender? If you haven't noticed, our crootin class isn't exactly hurting. There are a few bigtime names we will land as well. For that matter, the back Alabama will be taking this class will more than likely be Isaiah Crowell. I would imagine Hart will end up at Michigan.

There always has to be some sort of conspiracy theory with you. Why can't it be that maybe a kid likes Alabama or Auburn more than the other? We're talking about a bunch of 17 year olds that change their minds at the drop of a hat. Spencer Region being the best example. Oh, wait.....didn't he say the reason he was upset with Alabama was because of a misunderstanding? Hmmmmmmm........that damn Jeffrey Lee.  :taunt:

:throw:   <------RWS everytime he reads a Prowler post.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2010, 10:23:39 AM »
There always has to be some sort of conspiracy theory with you. Why can't it be that maybe a kid likes Alabama or Auburn more than the other?
Kids always are dying to play at Alabama over Auburn with you. Why can't it be as the fucking kid said himself that he was lied to by the bammer media?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2010, 10:30:01 AM »
Kids always are dying to play at Alabama over Auburn with you. Why can't it be as the phuking kid said himself that he was lied to by the bammer media?

B/c that would mean a kid might not want to play for bammer, and we know that they will get whoever they want no matter who they are and no matter where they are from.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

RWS

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2010, 10:30:56 AM »
:throw:   <------RWS everytime he reads a Prowler post.
The stupidity is simply mind numbing. He's like one of our fans when they can't get over a recruit just might like someplace else better. Alabama just isn't the place for everybody. Another school just might be better for them. They might like the other school better, or they think it gives them a better opportunity. We can't sign every single talented recruit. It's no different at AU. I don't know why that is so difficult to grasp. If a recruit isn't considering AU, or has cooled on AU, it's because Alabama did something dirty, or AU doesn't want him. That's always the party line Prowler totes.

Hart is looking for early playing time. He probably won't get it at Alabama. Depending on how good Dyer turns out to be (which I think he will be VERY good), PT isn't looking all that great at AU either, but certainly more favorable than at Alabama. However, he could probably start from day 1 at Michigan. He fits in better with AU's or Michigan's spread also, and I'm sure he knows this. I think the kid ends up at Michigan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

RWS

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2010, 10:31:58 AM »
Kids always are dying to play at Alabama over Auburn with you. Why can't it be as the fucking kid said himself that he was lied to by the bammer media?
So, he flat out says "I was lied to by an Alabama writer"?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2010, 10:38:08 AM »
It's premium content on Rivals. 

I have a Rivals account, so I will be able to see the content. Where is the link?

I just watched a video of an interview a few days ago at Gridiron Kings:
http://flavarsity.rivals.com/content.asp?SID=957&CID=1107355

He says he is considering Michigan and Alabama the most because of the type of programs, and the family atmosphere at both places. Doesn't say anything about misinformation, didn't say anything negative about Auburn just that he was considering them at one point. It sounds like he's all Michigan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2010, 10:40:40 AM »
So, he flat out says "I was lied to by an Alabama writer"?

He said earlier this week that me might feel like Auburn has a commitment or two behind the scenes. Apparently he talked to our coaches and that is not the case. He didn't say Alabama writer, but he did say a writer lied to him about it, yes.  So either he is lying to our writers or telling the truth.  Which is it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2010, 10:43:34 AM »
I have a Rivals account, so I will be able to see the content. Where is the link?

I just watched a video of an interview a few days ago at Gridiron Kings:
http://flavarsity.rivals.com/content.asp?SID=957&CID=1107355

He says he is considering Michigan and Alabama the most because of the type of programs, and the family atmosphere at both places. Doesn't say anything about misinformation, didn't say anything negative about Auburn just that he was considering them at one point. It sounds like he's all Michigan.

The story about Hart and Auburn being back on the same page was in Jeffrey Lee's "The Daily Buzz" dated July 29.  Here's the link:

Link

He said earlier this week that me might feel like Auburn has a commitment or two behind the scenes. Apparently he talked to our coaches and that is not the case. He didn't say Alabama writer, but he did say a writer lied to him about it, yes.  So either he is lying to our writers or telling the truth.  Which is it?

^^This.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2010, 12:39:17 PM »
He said earlier this week that me might feel like Auburn has a commitment or two behind the scenes. Apparently he talked to our coaches and that is not the case. He didn't say Alabama writer, but he did say a writer lied to him about it, yes.  So either he is lying to our writers or telling the truth.  Which is it?

Let me guess, no quotes from Hart, just AU writers saying "this is the deal...."?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2010, 12:40:25 PM »
Let me guess, no quotes from Hart, just AU writers saying "this is the deal...."?

You have access, Ogre provided you a link, you do some leg work.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2010, 12:56:49 PM »
You have access, Ogre provided you a link, you do some leg work.
It is a Bunker-type story, so apparently I have to specifically have an AU Rivals account. However, somebody that does did say it wasn't even a quote from him, just the AU writer saying "this is what happened". If anything, it would make more sense for a Michigan writer to put something in the kid's head. I really don't think Alabama is all that much competition, as he seems to want to play in a spread like Michigan and AU has. I don't buy the story period, but if it were to happen, that would seem more likely. I'm sure Alabama wants him, I just don't see where it is all that mutual, even though he names us as one of his favorites.

Again, the kid winds up at Michigan. He has taken several unofficials up there, seems very high on them and their staff, and he's been claiming since this time last year that Michigan was his favorite. I just don't see that changing. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions