Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Nice little update on RB Dee Hart.......

Re: Nice little update on RB Dee Hart.......
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2010, 11:39:12 PM »
For the record, Hart said, "an Alabama site" misinformed him about Auburn's recruiting class. His quote, not mine.

"His quote, not mine." I hear ya though.   It was Justin making it all up.     :bamahomer:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2010, 08:57:39 AM »
Side note from the discussion; does anyone not think that the rumblings at Michigan about HC Rod being ousted after this year will play a part in Harts decision? I do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2010, 09:45:13 AM »
It should. If I was his dad I would talk to him about fo show.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2010, 09:54:36 AM »
First of all, the fact that you're even making an attempt to equate Justin Hokanson with Shane from Centerpoint explains in full why this smiley was created --> :bamahomer:

We're not talking Charles from Reeltown here...
I'm getting dizzy from all the spinning and grasping at straws.

You know full well that the "alleged" (for RWS's sake) incident involves him being told that there was a silent RB commitment.
Where did I try to equate the two? Shane from BOL is not even Shane from Centerpoint. WTF are you even talking about?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

RWS

« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2010, 09:55:46 AM »
rws, you forgot to add his entire response....

read....shane "from Centerpoint" Youngblood never denied lying to Dee Hart...he did the famous "bammer two-step".  Also, he's admitting to recruiting for SPuat at the beginning of his sarcastic reply.  A simple, no I didn't tell Mr. Hart anything about any school in trying to recruit him to bama, would've sufficed.  But yet, he had to be sarcastic enough about it to where he's actually telling on himself.  Did shane learn his communication skills from Coach Kiffin and Coach BeLittle?
Sounds a little familiar, doesn't it, Prowler?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2010, 10:17:00 AM »
Where did I try to equate the two? Shane from BOL is not even Shane from Centerpoint. WTF are you even talking about?
Touche'. I took Prowler's post literally.
shane "from Centerpoint" Youngblood
I didn't think it was beyond the realm of possibilities as I know he considers himself a legitimate columnist.

And this quote:
"I was too busy telling Malcolm Brown Texas runs a spread offense and telling Isaiah Crowell UA is going to feel like "family" once he gets to Tuscaloosa.

Listen, there is always going to be a lunatic fringe - if you took my name out and inserted you, the mailman or any random dude on the street into this job, rival fans are going to target you.

Hart is a smart kid. He doesn't need a writer telling him depth charts to know who a school has committed. Maybe a writer did tell him that, who knows. I doubt anything a yokel he has ever met influenced him to drop AU or any other school with depth chart musings."
Sounds very Shane-From-Centerpoint-esque.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 10:57:57 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2010, 11:36:45 AM »
It should. If I was his dad I would talk to him about fo show.

Seriously, his dad needs to whip his ass for even thinking about going to Michigan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2010, 08:00:56 PM »
The difference in my sarcastic remarks/replys and with shithead from Centerpoint's is that I'm a message board blogger....shithead is a paid writer for a well known recruiting website.  I don't wear Orange and Blue glasses when ranking Auburn's players, shithead from Centerpoint wears his crimpson and white glasses at all times...even while speaking to prospects.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2010, 09:50:14 PM »
Just as a little update.....

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/recruiting/os-recruiting-dee-hart-drops-auburn-arkansas-1004,0,2767440.story
Orlando Dr. Phillips running back Dee Hart has eiliminated Auburn and Arkansas from his list of college choices, and so he will choose between Michigan and Alabama on Friday.

"I've pretty much decided it's between Michigan and Alabama. I'll be coming up on a decision here Friday," Hart said Monday after practice. "I had a great visit to Alabama, talked to the coaches. I was with my boy HaHa (best friend and teammate Ha'sean Clinton Dix) Â… we had fun. It was crazy. Nothing like that atmosphere in the SEC. That was a great football game. Florida had a good game, but Alabama's just the better team."

I still think he goes to Meeeechigan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2010, 10:12:24 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/recruiting/os-recruiting-dee-hart-drops-auburn-arkansas-1004,0,2767440.story

My skreets (information that I heard was posted on a premium site) says Michigan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2010, 10:17:44 PM »
My skreets (information that I heard was posted on a premium site) says Michigan.
I heard this as well, unless he goes to Alabama.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2010, 04:45:15 AM »
If bama wants him....they'll get him.  They're the front runner for Isiah Crowell, I'm not sure they take a speed back, similar to Corey Grant too.  Is Dee Hart any kin to Mike Hart?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2010, 07:47:30 AM »

No you don't.  Otherwise you wouldn't be the first one in here to post it. 

I think there's a really good shot he goes to Bama.   :taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2010, 08:09:10 AM »
No you don't.  Otherwise you wouldn't be the first one in here to post it. 

I think there's a really good shot he goes to Bama.   :taunt:
He has always been extremely high on Michigan, and he is used to playing in a system similar to what they run. I would be pretty happy if he picked Bama, but I'm just not seeing it.

In all of my previous posts, I've said I think he goes to Michigan. It's not like I'm trying to do the Prowler victory dance if he picks Bama.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2010, 03:56:43 PM »
He has always been extremely high on Michigan, and he is used to playing in a system similar to what they run. I would be pretty happy if he picked Bama, but I'm just not seeing it.

In all of my previous posts, I've said I think he goes to Michigan. It's not like I'm trying to do the Prowler victory dance if he picks Bama.

Your reverse psych role here is impressive.  Keep up the good work.   :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2010, 05:00:54 PM »
Your reverse psych role here is impressive.  Keep up the good work.   :thumsup:
Yeah, I'm trying to mindfuck you so much, that I started it 2 whole months ago. Just for you. Only you.

:taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2010, 05:13:14 PM »
Yeah, I'm trying to mindfuck you so much, that I started it 2 whole months ago. Just for you. Only you.

:taunt:

...and the whifffffff.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2010, 05:17:53 PM »
...and the whifffffff.....
Or am I still using my reverse psychology?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2010, 05:24:01 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2010, 05:25:12 PM »
Or am I still using my reverse psychology?

L.
O.
L.

Just let it go... You don't get it, and you'll talk yourself in circles trying to.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions