Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Nice little update on RB Dee Hart.......

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Nice little update on RB Dee Hart.......
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2010, 07:19:15 PM »
Dee probably said "writer" to cover for his boy Hasaan, who was probably fed misinformation by the SPuat staff.  Even if Coach little bitch doesn't need some stud prospects or doesn't have room for them, he sure as hell doesn't want Auburn to land them.  "Here's a bag of cash....don't commit or sign with Auburn, it'd be a nice jester if you'd drop them completely off your list.  No, we don't have room unless you want to greyshirt or walk-on, just don't go to Auburn."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2010, 03:31:39 PM »
Let me guess, no quotes from Hart, just AU writers saying "this is the deal...."?

Not to open up another can of worms...but here you go.

Recently though, reports surfaced that quoted Hart as saying Alabama and Michigan were now his top two, and that Auburn had fallen down his list. The reason he gave for dropping Auburn he said, was that they already had running backs committed for the 2011 recruiting class.

Auburn currently has zero running backs committed for the current recruiting class.

Hart says he was misinformed by a writer for another school, and has since cleared it up with the Auburn coaches. He even plans to make a visit to Auburn with his uncle before his senior season starts.

"It got worked out," Hart said. "I talked to the coaches, and I'll be there August 28th, then I'll be back for an official visit. They were just saying they didn't have any backs committed, and they really want me to back and visit, so I'll go up there and see what they have."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2010, 03:34:53 PM »
Not to open up another can of worms...but here you go.
I guess I'm just missing the part where an Alabama writer pulled something with him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2010, 03:37:49 PM »
I guess I'm just missing the part where an Alabama writer pulled something with him.

Not sure about with him, but I heard he pulled a jelly dong on him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2010, 03:38:45 PM »
Dude. You are stubborn.

Ok, let's play Saban's advocate here.

Best-case scenario, there's a 50% chance it was an Alabama writer who led him astray. And do you really believe that a Michigan beat writer would be more prone to pull some shit like that in an attempt to snag away a recruit from Auburn than a bammer one? Is there a direct in-state head-to-head recruiting battle between us and Michigan that I don't know about?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2010, 04:01:59 PM »
Dude. You are stubborn.

Best-case scenario, there's a 50% chance it was an Alabama writer who led him astray. And do you really believe that a Michigan beat writer would be more prone to pull some shit like that in an attempt to snag away a recruit from Auburn than a bammer one? Is there a direct in-state head-to-head recruiting battle between us and Michigan that I don't know about?

Do you really expect an honest answer here?   My guess is no, dressed up in a "I personally don't care" type statement.  That's his new thing.  Defend to the death while all the while claiming it doesn't really matter to him.   :rolleyes:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2010, 04:05:19 PM »
Here's a tweet from Justin Hokanson, the guy who penned the most recent article on Dee Hart:

For the record, Hart said, "an Alabama site" misinformed him about Auburn's recruiting class. His quote, not mine.

http://twitter.com/JHokanson
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2010, 04:06:24 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2010, 04:09:20 PM »
Here's a tweet from Justin Hokanson, the guy who penned the most recent article on Dee Hart:

http://twitter.com/JHokanson

Booooooom!   That just happened. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2010, 04:26:42 PM »
Dude. You are stubborn.

I highly doubt Alabama is that much of a seious player for him. Like I said before, kid is headed to Michigan. And imagine that, it is exactly as I said before. An AU Rivals writer saying "Hey, this kid told me....."

I'll remember next time you guys claim a BOL writer is full of it about something a kid says.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 04:30:43 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Ogre

« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2010, 04:49:03 PM »
So you are calling Justin Hokanson a liar?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2010, 04:51:40 PM »
So you are calling Justin Hokanson a liar?

That's what it sounds like to me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2010, 06:24:25 PM »
is Shane Youngblood from Centerpoint by any chance?   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Coach belittle: "I think the NCAA should look into these recruiting websites and the reporters doing the recruiting for the Universities that they're covering."  -  Remember that bullshit?  Yeah, like I said then and I'll say now, Coach belittle really doesn't want the NCAA to go down that rabbit hole.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2010, 07:50:22 PM »
is Shane Youngblood from Centerpoint by any chance?   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Coach belittle: "I think the NCAA should look into these recruiting websites and the reporters doing the recruiting for the Universities that they're covering."  -  Remember that bullshit?  Yeah, like I said then and I'll say now, Coach belittle really doesn't want the NCAA to go down that rabbit hole.
Shane from BOL sez he was too busy telling Malcolm Brown Texas runs a spread offense and telling Isaiah Crowell UA is going to feel like "family" once he gets to Tuscaloosa. Sorry. These are not the droids you're looking for.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2010, 08:52:37 PM »
Shane from BOL sez he was too busy telling Malcolm Brown Texas runs a spread offense and telling Isaiah Crowell UA is going to feel like "family" once he gets to Tuscaloosa. Sorry. These are not the droids you're looking for.
I think the NCAA should look into these "writers".....maybe let Yahoo Sports do the digging for them, since they carry a backhoe, while the NCAA carries a garden shovel.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2010, 09:06:27 PM »
I highly doubt Alabama is that much of a seious player for him. Like I said before, kid is headed to Michigan. And imagine that, it is exactly as I said before. An AU Rivals writer saying "Hey, this kid told me....."

I'll remember next time you guys claim a BOL writer is full of it about something a kid says.

It wasn't an AU Rivals writer douche nozzle.   Why would Hoke say that in a public forum, when it could be so easily verified from Hart himself?

I hear ya though....you don't really care....or something like that. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2010, 09:25:27 PM »

I'll take Auburn's chances against Meeeechigan.  With Dee Hart and with the #2 Ath, Kris Frost.

as for the "next time you guys claim a bOL writer is full of SHIT about something a kid says"......it's called integrity, something that's lacking in SPuat's "recruiters/writers" department.  People can smell SPuat's lack of integrity from a mile a way and when we do, we usually call y'all on it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2010, 10:00:27 PM »
It wasn't an AU Rivals writer douche nozzle.   Why would Hoke say that in a public forum, when it could be so easily verified from Hart himself?

I hear ya though....you don't really care....or something like that.
Justin Hokanson is a writer for AuburnSports.com. Easy, like easy enough for Hart to know AU doesn't have any RB commitments? I mean, I can easily look that up. I guess he couldn't. 
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 10:01:35 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2010, 10:20:04 PM »
rws, you forgot to add his entire response....

"I was too busy telling Malcolm Brown Texas runs a spread offense and telling Isaiah Crowell UA is going to feel like "family" once he gets to Tuscaloosa.

Listen, there is always going to be a lunatic fringe - if you took my name out and inserted you, the mailman or any random dude on the street into this job, rival fans are going to target you.

Hart is a smart kid. He doesn't need a writer telling him depth charts to know who a school has committed. Maybe a writer did tell him that, who knows. I doubt anything a yokel he has ever met influenced him to drop AU or any other school with depth chart musings."

read....shane "from Centerpoint" Youngblood never denied lying to Dee Hart...he did the famous "bammer two-step".  Also, he's admitting to recruiting for SPuat at the beginning of his sarcastic reply.  A simple, no I didn't tell Mr. Hart anything about any school in trying to recruit him to bama, would've sufficed.  But yet, he had to be sarcastic enough about it to where he's actually telling on himself.  Did shane learn his communication skills from Coach Kiffin and Coach BeLittle?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2010, 11:21:56 PM »
First of all, the fact that you're even making an attempt to equate Justin Hokanson with Shane from Centerpoint explains in full why this smiley was created --> :bamahomer:

We're not talking Charles from Reeltown here...

Easy, like easy enough for Hart to know AU doesn't have any RB commitments? I mean, I can easily look that up. I guess he couldn't. 
I'm getting dizzy from all the spinning and grasping at straws.

You know full well that the "alleged" (for RWS's sake) incident involves him being told that there was a silent RB commitment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions