Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

FIFA

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: FIFA
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2010, 01:08:57 PM »
Yes there is.

You know how Milwaukee's Best says: "It don't get no better than this" ? Yeah, thats horseshit. It gets a lot better than that. And that also applies to Ice House.

I just didnt want to tell you that at the Miss St game last year. Why do you think I kept offering you my Killians and Warsteiners? I felt bad for you.... :bugs:

You don't listen to them eagleair89.  There is not but two kinds of beer in the world.  Yours and mine.  These fuckers have gotten too big for their britches and forgotten their roots.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 01:19:08 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2010, 01:15:51 PM »
These fuckers have gotten to big for their britches and forgotten their roots.

They ain't no Kunta Kinte's.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2010, 01:19:30 PM »
They ain't no Kunta Kinte's.

I said Toby!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2010, 01:26:01 PM »
You don't listen to them eagleair89.  There is not but two kinds of beer in the world.  Yours and mine.  

It has been rumored in years past that there is one other kind of beer:

the free cold beer

but no confirmed sightings are known to exist.  A few blowhards claim to get em all the time but any of the credible witnesses generally keep the information to themselves.

:bar:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I, We, They.....The Illuminati

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2010, 01:29:00 PM »
Yes there is.

You know how Milwaukee's Best says: "It don't get no better than this" ? Yeah, thats horsepoop. It gets a lot better than that. And that also applies to Ice House.

I just didnt want to tell you that at the Miss St game last year. Why do you think I kept offering you my Killians and Warsteiners? I felt bad for you.... :bugs:

Aight phuker, dem nare is fighten words. Yes, I like some Killians and also Yuengling but I do like my IH too. Call it a an acquired taste if you will. Actually my favorite of all time is Mickeys but they dont sell that shit down here for some reason. If I could have Mickeys on a regular basis then all others would be forgotten.

Oh, and for the record, the Beast beer taste nothing like IH, the Beast taste like f'n water.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2010, 01:29:36 PM »
It has been rumored in years past that there is one other kind of beer:

the free cold beer

but no confirmed sightings are known to exist.  A few blowhards claim to get em all the time but any of the credible witnesses generally keep the information to themselves.

If I take yours it's cause it's free and cold.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

eagleair89

• Horny Rabbit
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2010, 01:36:23 PM »
If I take yours it's cause it's free and cold.

If one takes something it is, by definition, not free.... as one's personal energy or treasure must be expended in order to take something.

true free cold beer can only be acquired through diplomatic means.  I find that scantily clad nice looking women help with the negotiations.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I, We, They.....The Illuminati

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2010, 02:00:37 PM »
If one takes something it is, by definition, not free.... as one's personal energy or treasure must be expended in order to take something.

true free cold beer can only be acquired through diplomatic means.  I find that scantily clad nice looking women help with the negotiations.

free to me and that's all that counts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2010, 02:02:14 PM »
free to me and that's all that counts.

Words of wisdom. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2010, 02:36:02 PM »
Besides, a couple 24 oz Icehouse makes soccer ok for the time being.
Wait, I thought you said you weren't poor...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2010, 02:43:39 PM »
I have to say, a case of IH tallboys can be had rather economically. But the higher alc content always gave me a headache. But what do I know, I stick to LITE.

I don't mind one them Younglins ever now and then.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2010, 02:47:04 PM »
I have to say, a case of IH tallboys can be had rather economically. But the higher alc content always gave me a headache. But what do I know, I stick to LITE.

I don't mind one them Younglins ever now and then.
Obviously not too frequently.

The word is Yuengling.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2010, 02:49:35 PM »
Obviously not too frequently.

The word is Yuengling.
Not so fast made he was trying to invoke Megan's Law?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2010, 02:51:51 PM »
I thought that was Howard's motto, not CCTAU's...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2010, 02:53:16 PM »

I think too much IH might make a man (like Howard) want a younglin.

Damn soccer-loving-fag-spell-natzis.

Somebody had to reel this thread back in.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 02:56:35 PM by CCTAU »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2010, 03:03:54 PM »
I have added to your warn meter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2010, 03:12:24 PM »
Damn soccer-loving-fag-spell-natzis.
Sorry.

I had to bust balls because it's not even pronounced how you tried to spell it. Phonetically, it's "Ying-ling".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2010, 03:27:02 PM »
I have added to your warn meter.

Hey, can't we just be one happy Tigerxfamily?  dot com.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2010, 03:38:36 PM »
i watched portugal vs ivory coast last evening on the duece.  bartles and jaymes, original '87 vintage, in hand.

i learned this...

you must wear a bee keeper's suit.  supposedly, a swarm of bees infested the world cup(R) stadium. bzzzzzzz. bzzzzzz.

one or two ivory coast playa's wore shoes and socks modeled after the every popular halloween candy corn.

the time keeper must be related to father of time.  

it's winter in south africa.

i enjoyed painting my house over the weekend.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 03:39:47 PM by chinook »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions