Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Red Dead Redemption

Re: Red Dead Redemption
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2010, 09:26:25 AM »
BTW - you are one cursing bastard.

I wouldn't expect anything less from a devildog.  I have to constantly censor myself when I talk to my kids, and I'm sure I sound like an idiot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2010, 09:27:52 AM »
I was going to apologize to you actually. Had kids running around most of the time I was on, never really was able to get into 100% last night. I honestly just started getting online and playing as evidenced by my gamer score. Never had much time to before now. What time you getting on tonight?

BTW - you are one cursing bastard. Fire up the Young Guns soundtrack tonight. I have found that it makes one a more effective shooter.

Probably around 8 or so.  I like to stay in practice cussing so that when there are foul mouthed ten year olds in the room I am ready.  people look at me strange and try to bring charges when I cuss'em at teh wal-marks.

You got a mic yet?

You have to learn how to accept a posse invite.  It's much easier to explain when the other person has a mic.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 09:29:01 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2010, 09:35:56 AM »

Probably around 8 or so.  I like to stay in practice cussing so that when there are foul mouthed ten year olds in the room I am ready.  people look at me strange and try to bring charges when I cuss'em at teh wal-marks.

You got a mic yet?

You have to learn how to accept a posse invite.  It's much easier to explain when the other person has a mic.

No mic. I will accept your posse invite brother.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2010, 09:42:27 AM »
Do you guys generally play RD, or something else?  I'll play next week, but I can't guarantee how good the internet connection would be in the hotel, I don't want to slow the game down.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2010, 09:45:30 AM »
Do you guys generally play RD, or something else?  I'll play next week, but I can't guarantee how good the internet connection would be in the hotel, I don't want to slow the game down.

Ive been playing it since it was released, but just starting playing it online in free roam last week. Last night I played with Sani and his amigo for the first time. Fucked that Bollard gang up. I think tonight we just need to start throwing dynamite inside the Fort at a rapid rate and see what happens. Its easy as hell when you know you can just respawn over and over.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2010, 09:46:27 AM »

Won't bother me.  You might be laggy but I think as long as you are not hosting it won't really affect the rest of us.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2010, 09:48:27 AM »
No mic. I will accept your posse invite brother.

I have a number of extras laying around.  Shall I send you one?  I use Turtle beach headphones.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #67 on: July 29, 2010, 09:54:43 AM »
360?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #68 on: July 29, 2010, 09:56:41 AM »
360?

yea.  we are talking about real gaming systems.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2010, 09:58:32 AM »
Ok, I'll bring my headphones up with me Sunday night, so we can kill gangs next week.  Just don't make fun of the cheap ass donkey my online character rides.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2010, 10:02:40 AM »
yea.  we are talking about real gaming systems.
Playa hata
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2010, 10:05:58 AM »
Ok, I'll bring my headphones up with me Sunday night, so we can kill gangs next week.  Just don't make fun of the cheap ass donkey my online character rides.

I have a pretty decent horse.  If we take off riding somewhere you can just take mine and I will call another one.....

after I laugh at you and your donkey.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2010, 10:09:17 AM »
Playa hata

Just because of my big hands.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2010, 10:29:02 AM »
after I laugh at you and your donkey.

However, if I could make my character look like this, I'd be happy riding the donkey...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2010, 10:48:17 AM »
However, if I could make my character look like this, I'd be happy riding the donkey...

A Sweater
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 10:48:58 AM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2010, 11:07:54 AM »
This would be pretty bad ass too.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2010, 11:39:37 AM »
I ride a donkey as well jarhead....that is until I find a stagecoach to rob or some poor passer through who gets a bullet from me in exchange for this horse.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Ogre

« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2010, 11:51:24 AM »
I'm in on this shit.  Thrilla and I actually played online yesterday afternoon.  I'm already friends with Jarhead and Sani - GH, what's your online username?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2010, 12:02:12 PM »
I'm in on this shit.  Thrilla and I actually played online yesterday afternoon.  I'm already friends with Jarhead and Sani - GH, what's your online username?

same thing - GH2001

Everyone - post your usernames here in this thread if on Xbox live so we can pillage and rape together.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Ogre

« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2010, 12:10:45 PM »
I'm Baker869