No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Re: Red Dead Redemption
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2010, 03:28:22 PM »
I exchange the game for a new one, Now I can play online but everytime I try to play the story it locks up in the revolver spinning screen. I havent ever had this problem with another game and I'm playing a Blu-Ray through it right now and it looks and sounds perfect. WTF!

Not sure if you can do this on the PS3, but the 360 gives you the option to download the game to your hard drive, you still need the actual game in the system, but it reduces the calls to the drive.  Can you try that?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2010, 03:34:56 PM »
Not sure if you can do this on the PS3, but the 360 gives you the option to download the game to your hard drive, you still need the actual game in the system, but it reduces the calls to the drive.  Can you try that?

PS3 does not have that option unless it has been added in the last few weeks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2010, 03:47:29 PM »
I exchange the game for a new one, Now I can play online but everytime I try to play the story it locks up in the revolver spinning screen. I havent ever had this problem with another game and I'm playing a Blu-Ray through it right now and it looks and sounds perfect. WTF!
Jason try this

I had the freezing issue that everyone else has.  On a whim, I deleted my GAME DATA and then re-installed it.  Haven't froze since, and I played for like 20 hours after doing this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2010, 07:30:16 PM »
Jason try this

I had the freezing issue that everyone else has.  On a whim, I deleted my GAME DATA and then re-installed it.  Haven't froze since, and I played for like 20 hours after doing this.
Thanks for tip, I'll try it tonight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2010, 03:22:26 AM »
Jason try this

It worked, I played for about 30 minutes tonight without a problem. The game looks amazing :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2010, 09:32:14 AM »
It worked, I played for about 30 minutes tonight without a problem. The game looks amazing :thumsup:
:vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2010, 01:06:47 PM »
Rockstar sent me the soundtrack in mp3 format.  It came up on shuffle, and now, all I want to do is fake a cough, so I can go back to the hotel and play it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2010, 01:07:04 PM »
Any of you who have not make sure you join the Rock Star Games social club.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/rdr/community.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2010, 10:19:54 AM »
Where is everyone at with this?

I am still playing, after being home sick all last week , I have complete the story line and am currently working toward the 100% completion mark.

I complete all the gang hideouts in the 24 hr period to get the marshals outfit.

Currently working on the individual achievements.

I am 10 Sharpshooter (done)
Level 10 Treasure Hunter (done)
Level 10 Survivalist (completing the final collections)
Level 5 Hunter
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2010, 10:25:52 AM »
I am at 92%.  Storyline is done.  Think I am missing a few strangers as well. 

best website I have found for walkthroughs on stuff you may be missing.

http://reddead.wikia.com/wiki/Portal:Red_Dead_Redemption
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2010, 11:04:10 AM »
I am at 92%.  Storyline is done.  Think I am missing a few strangers as well. 

best website I have found for walkthroughs on stuff you may be missing.

http://reddead.wikia.com/wiki/Portal:Red_Dead_Redemption
Your slightly ahead of me I'm at 89.5%
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2010, 11:18:57 AM »
Your slightly ahead of me I'm at 89.5%

One thing that was cool about Paris is at about half the stations for the metro/subway there was a 16'x16' poster of the front cover of Red Dead Redemption.  Kinda cool to pull into the station and be staring down Marston's double barrel.  I could swear I saw some of them surrender as they got off the train.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2010, 08:15:15 AM »
OK.  Sitting at 95.5% now.
Have one final stranger mission to complete. (California)
About three or four outfits to complete where I am missing one or two items for each.
Still have five location I have to collect bounties from.

Be aware I hit some sort of a glitch last night when switching from multiplayer to single player where it started the story from the very beginning.  Luckily I had multiple save game files and just loaded one of those up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2010, 07:36:31 AM »
Finished it last night bitches.

Suc it Trebek.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2010, 09:20:58 AM »
I had my bounty up to 1200 last night. I was cop killing left and right. Wiped out the entire MacFarlane Ranch Police force. Shot a couple of hos who were begging too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2010, 09:39:37 AM »
Finished it last night bitches.

Suc it Trebek.

I am up to 92.3% haven't had a lot of time as of late.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2010, 10:28:55 AM »
I had my bounty up to 1200 last night. I was cop killing left and right. Wiped out the entire MacFarlane Ranch Police force. Shot a couple of hos who were begging too.

Something about getting my bounty up really high then using the cannons in Mexico just makes me happy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2010, 12:49:30 PM »
Something about getting my bounty up really high then using the cannons in Mexico just makes me happy.

And I always have a suck ass horse when trying to get away because those bastards seem to catch me like they are in Ferrari's and I'm in a Chevette. So then I shoot them too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2010, 03:03:45 PM »
And I always have a suck ass horse when trying to get away because those bastards seem to catch me like they are in Ferrari's and I'm in a Chevette. So then I shoot them too.
American Standardbred

That is all

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum