Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Borderlands

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Borderlands
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2009, 08:57:50 AM »
Dr. Ned's Zombie Island add on just came out this morning.

Those with 360.
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/media/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802545407e7/?p=1&of=0&bt=0&sb=2

Those with a PS3 not sure if you can add stuff to your download Q from a computer but it should be in your marketplace.

Here is the trailer.
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/59374.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2010, 02:09:26 PM »
Secret Armory of General Knoxx came out for this last week.  It raises the cap level to 61, and it's fucking hard.  You almost need to have more than two players to do these missions.

And if you haven't gotten the Mad Moxxi DLC, save your money.  Not worth it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2010, 03:17:05 PM »
Secret Armory of General Knoxx came out for this last week.  It raises the cap level to 61, and it's fucking hard.  You almost need to have more than two players to do these missions.

And if you haven't gotten the Mad Moxxi DLC, save your money.  Not worth it.

Thanks for picking up my slack. 

May well be the best $10 worth of down loadable content I have ever purchased!  been four of us banging away on it for about eight hours and still do not see the end of it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2010, 04:16:21 PM »
I just picked up Borderlands in the past month or so, and it's making me ignore Mass Effect 2 and Bioshock 2.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2010, 12:46:04 AM »
I bought this game contemporaneously with Modern Warfare 2.  I did the training shit...and haven't touched it since.

I don't have enough time in my life for Guitar Hero, Modern Warfare...and Borderlands.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2010, 08:12:45 AM »
I bought this game contemporaneously with Modern Warfare 2.  I did the training shit...and haven't touched it since.

I don't have enough time in my life for Guitar Hero, Modern Warfare...and Borderlands.

That's cause you still have a life. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2010, 11:01:44 AM »
Those of you who dug this game are in for a treat in the next couple of weeks. 

more DLC is coming......

http://www.gamingbits.com/general-gaming....adable-content/
Ah, proving it’s always better when officially announced, 2K Games and Gearbox Software deliver some great news and artwork on the next downloadable expansion for Borderlands.  “Claptrap’s New Robot Revolution” is the name of the fourth Borderlands DLC expansion. It continues the wasteland of fun with everyone’s favorite Borderlands  personality, the Claptrap. In the DLC, there will be over 20 new missions, with 10 new skill points, 3 new backpack slots, and new loot to be found. And a radical Claptrap revolution and Ninja Assassin to be contained.

Here are the details on what you can expect from 2K Games and Gearbox Software:
“Claptrap’s New Robot Revolution invites single-player and co-op fans back to try to suppress a deadly Claptrap revolution using one of four infamous vault hunters. The foursome find themselves caught in the crosshairs of a deadly civil war between the Hyperion Corporation’s well-armed armadas and the ever-amassing army of homicidal Claptraps led by one of the most eagerly awaited characters in the franchise’s history – the cunning Ninja Assassin.  As vault hunters, players must put aside their past differences with the Hyperion Corporation, namely the organization’s repeated attempts to wipe them from existence. For a hefty payday, they will join forces to help beat down the mechanical uprising and thwart the dastardly kung-fu expert, the Claptrap known only as Ninja Assassin.”

Claptrap’s New Robot Revolution will be available for purchase and download on the Xbox 360 (800 Microsoft Points, $10), PlayStation 3 ($9.99) and PC ($9.99) in September 2010.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2010, 11:06:43 AM »
Those of you who dug this game are in for a treat in the next couple of weeks. 

more DLC is coming......

http://www.gamingbits.com/general-gaming....adable-content/
This was one of the games I turned in, cause you no play with me no more.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2010, 11:10:05 AM »
Ok.   
We are gonna have to find something that is coop that is a PS only title.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2010, 07:25:46 AM »
There's some really good DLC that's out in Sept.  This, Mass Effect 2, and then some for Dragon Age.  I'm going to need to get some MS Points, quick.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions