Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Road March for Shon Coleman (pictures added)

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Road March for Shon Coleman
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2010, 01:04:36 PM »
I have passed along the link to Sunny 105.7, a radio station based in Gulf Shores, and Cat Country 98.7 in Pensacola. I know both stations promotions directors, and Sunny broadcasts AU games during the season. No idea if it will make it on air or not, so who knows.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2010, 01:10:06 PM »
I have passed along the link to Sunny 105.7, a radio station based in Gulf Shores, and Cat Country 98.7 in Pensacola. I know both stations promotions directors, and Sunny broadcasts AU games during the season. No idea if it will make it on air or not, so who knows.
Awesome, Thanks!

I sent out a mass email and a few people told me they are/have donated WE044.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2010, 01:21:46 PM »
I have forwarded it on to our razorback brothers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2010, 01:23:36 PM »
Sent out a mass e-mail as well.  Just purchased two shirts.  I will see what else I can do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2010, 01:25:11 PM »
Let's rock a bunch of the shirts at A-Day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #65 on: April 08, 2010, 01:29:55 PM »
Let's rock a bunch of the shirts at A-Day.
Rock the Casbah?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #66 on: April 08, 2010, 01:31:48 PM »
Rock the Casbah?

Lock the snackbar?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #67 on: April 08, 2010, 03:33:02 PM »
Spread the word on my FB page.  Great work you're doing WE044!   Keep it up, and War Eagle!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #68 on: April 08, 2010, 10:10:57 PM »
I have forwarded it on to our razorback brothers.
Just saw that. Past pages for the T shirt deal?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #69 on: April 08, 2010, 10:27:29 PM »
Shirt is up.

Here is the link if you want to purchase one.  Spread it around...including to Ben's facebook page.

http://www.tigersx.com/x-shop/

Spreadshirt charges $18.90...I put a $10.00 markup on it.  That $10 will go the St Jude fund for anyone who buys one.

Done deal. Nice design, yall. Good luck, Shon.
Anyone got Shon's address? I have lucky rocks that have beat cancer before. I'd be glad to send him some.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2010, 10:50:53 AM »
Rock the Casbah?

Sherreeeee don't like it...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

katesue

« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2010, 06:13:49 PM »
Hey! I'm new to here so I could be doing this all wrong! Those shirts look AWESOME! Can I make a little suggestion? I think they would look even more awesome if we put the (kick ass) logo on the back and as a small left chest have "Auburn means Family". Just a suggestion though. If you guys do like that then we could use a local tshirt printing place to print them off(i.e Victory Designs in Opelika). Most local places can print shirts for $5-7 and we can sell them for $10. The profit can all go to St. Judes.

Lemme know what you guys think and remember I'm a newbie, don't pick on me too much!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #72 on: April 09, 2010, 06:29:51 PM »
Hey! I'm new to here so I could be doing this all wrong! Those shirts look AWESOME! Can I make a little suggestion? I think they would look even more awesome if we put the (kick ass) logo on the back and as a small left chest have "Auburn means Family". Just a suggestion though. If you guys do like that then we could use a local tshirt printing place to print them off(i.e Victory Designs in Opelika). Most local places can print shirts for $5-7 and we can sell them for $10. The profit can all go to St. Judes.

Lemme know what you guys think and remember I'm a newbie, don't pick on me too much!
Absolutely HORRIBLE IDEA...Just Horrible.  But, I'd buy one if made like that.   :tits:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2010, 06:35:27 PM »
i just noticed prowler...you have "The Hit" gif. very nice. i grew up a Texas A&M fan and lived about 1/2 mile from Kyle Field. Quentin Coryatt laid that mutha fooka out cold. Broke the receiver's jaw.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTailgatingRules

• Home of the Tailgate
  • By the Pink Dumpster since 2004
« Reply #74 on: April 09, 2010, 06:47:28 PM »
Would it be possible to make a hat out of the patch design?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2010, 07:06:20 PM »
i support shirt idea with small writing on front and design on the back....gives me an excuse when a girl catches me checkin out her breasts..."uh...i was just tryin to read your shirt"  :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2010, 07:47:29 PM »
Quentin Coryatt laid that mutha fooka out cold. Broke the receiver's jaw.
AHHHHAHAHA Yeah, Q knocked that fucker into next week.  That'll teach him to try and catch it in front of a fuckin' 245lb LBer that hits like a concrete truck
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2010, 11:52:42 PM »
Would it be possible to make a hat out of the patch design?

Now that I would love!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2010, 06:34:36 AM »
i support shirt idea with small writing on front and design on the back....gives me an excuse when a girl catches me checkin out her breasts..."uh...i was just tryin to read your shirt"  :thumsup:

I prefer the "I'm looking at your tits" approach when I am noticed but different strokes I guess.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2010, 11:12:14 AM »
SHON COLEMAN IS CANCER FREE AFTER 15 DAYS OF TREATMENT!!!!!!! The fight, however, is still not over. He must continue his treatment plan and hopefully the prognosis continues to be the same. This is a huge turning point in Shon's battle though and we need to ride this momentum to more success in not just his treatment, but the children in the rooms next to him and in hospital beds around the country and globe. Please be aggressive in posting this mission out to whoever you can. News media, social networks, families, complete strangers. Whatever it takes to get the word out. WAR EAGLE!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions