Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Road March for Shon Coleman (pictures added)

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Road March for Shon Coleman
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2010, 03:08:28 PM »
B, those ROCK.   The first one is my favorite.  Could you find a space for Kosovo 2010 on there somewhere?

One thought.  You might consider also making the AU in white - then the ribbon would really pop.  Yellow/gold  is a funny color in fabrics/thread (my grandmother is a seamstress) with a lot of variables, and the AU might come out weird looking if it is the same color as the ribbon.

Just sayin'... you know I have to have an opinion, but you also know I think you are AMAZING.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2010, 03:18:04 PM »
B, those ROCK.   The first one is my favorite.  Could you find a space for Kosovo 2010 on there somewhere?

One thought.  You might consider also making the AU in white - then the ribbon would really pop.  Yellow/gold  is a funny color in fabrics/thread (my grandmother is a seamstress) with a lot of variables, and the AU might come out weird looking if it is the same color as the ribbon.

Just sayin'... you know I have to have an opinion, but you also know I think you are AMAZING.

jen "teutul"

i agree the first one is the better of the 2.  what about enlarging coleman rather than shon? or keeping both the same size?  perhaps stiching his name from left to right arching over the logo?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2010, 03:34:16 PM »
B, those ROCK.   The first one is my favorite.  Could you find a space for Kosovo 2010 on there somewhere?

One thought.  You might consider also making the AU in white - then the ribbon would really pop.  Yellow/gold  is a funny color in fabrics/thread (my grandmother is a seamstress) with a lot of variables, and the AU might come out weird looking if it is the same color as the ribbon.

I's actually an off orange which is the ribbon color for Leukemia.  As per usual, my darling, your wish is my command.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2010, 03:35:22 PM »
i agree the first one is the better of the 2.  what about enlarging coleman rather than shon? or keeping both the same size?  perhaps stiching his name from left to right arching over the logo?
I played with that ..the problem is that it covers up to much of the ribbon.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 03:37:48 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2010, 03:36:40 PM »
I's actually an off orange which is the ribbon color for Leukemia.  As per usual, my darling, your wish is my command.

This is a winner.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2010, 03:49:13 PM »
Either one looks AUsome.  I'll go along with the herd and say #1.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Wench

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2010, 03:57:43 PM »

That kicks ASS!!!!!!!!!  You are the man, B.

And... any wish?  Really?  Hmmm...  :vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2010, 06:07:56 PM »
That looks great. If you can send me a copy of it to my e-mail in a jpeg format or something that I can print to show the people here, it would be great. The designs go out to the local economy which is a bit under developed, so hopefully, they have these colors and can get it right because that is an absolutely AUsome design. The only thing is I would like to represent the entire Auburn family, not just myself in Kosovo, would it be possible to replace Kosovo 2010 with a bible verse of some kind (maybe Psalm 91 or James 5:16
Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.) or War Eagle. I plan to wear it on my right sleeve which is designated for the wear of the combat patch. This is one fight that the Auburn family isn't going to allow for a loss.

gr33n3day at hotmail dot com and i'll e-mail you back my address. I'll find a good spot to pose with the shirt..it might have to be of me holding it as we are required to be in uniform at all times since they consider this a combat zone, but I'll see what I can come up with.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 06:30:38 PM by wareagle044 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2010, 10:45:07 PM »
Very cool WE044!   :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2010, 11:17:27 PM »
That looks great. If you can send me a copy of it to my e-mail in a jpeg format or something that I can print to show the people here, it would be great. The designs go out to the local economy which is a bit under developed, so hopefully, they have these colors and can get it right because that is an absolutely AUsome design. The only thing is I would like to represent the entire Auburn family, not just myself in Kosovo, would it be possible to replace Kosovo 2010 with a bible verse of some kind (maybe Psalm 91 or James 5:16
Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.) or War Eagle. I plan to wear it on my right sleeve which is designated for the wear of the combat patch. This is one fight that the Auburn family isn't going to allow for a loss.

gr33n3day at hotmail dot com and i'll e-mail you back my address. I'll find a good spot to pose with the shirt..it might have to be of me holding it as we are required to be in uniform at all times since they consider this a combat zone, but I'll see what I can come up with.

your the shit man, thats all I got to say....and oh yeah, HHHHHHUUUUUAAAHHHH!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2010, 11:18:35 PM »

I like as well. Very very nice!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2010, 09:02:29 AM »
WE44  I sent you the email...make sure you got it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2010, 12:51:43 PM »
got it     :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2010, 12:52:15 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2010, 11:17:54 PM »
We Texas folks would rather have your Arky ass in Kosovo too.   ;)
Fuck Texas.
As you get older and wiser, I have faith that you will come around to my view of things. I have been exposed for many more years than you.
When the koolaid buzz wears off, watch out.
You're just a bammer to them, Auburn who? Oh, that place where Tech's coach used to coach?
You're merely a pawn of their game.
More arrogant, ignorant, assholish folks per square mile than any other state in the union. Even in the counties with a low population density.
Have I mentioned Fuck Texas?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2010, 11:28:10 PM »
phuk Texas.
As you get older and wiser, I have faith that you will come around to my view of things. I have been exposed for many more years than you.
You're just a bammer to them, Auburn who? Oh, that place where Tech's coach used to coach?
More arrogant, ignorant, assholish folks per square mile than any other state in the union. Even in the counties with a low population density.
Have I mentioned phuk Texas?

I bet you watch 19 and counting.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2010, 11:46:20 PM »
Fuck Texas.
Have I mentioned Fuck Texas?
Careful, hon, your jealousy is showing...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2010, 12:14:15 AM »
the Texas bashers arent gonna get any support from the OP. I am a proud Texan myself. War Damn the Great State of Texas.

:king:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2010, 07:51:11 PM »
Just recieved a facebook message from Shon Coleman's mom which says, "We are so touched that you would do this in honor of Shon and other kids facing the same battle. I can't put it into words just how special this act really is."

I will be sending a couple of the patches to shon and his family. I turned them into to the design place yesterday. They go out into the local economy which isnt that greatly developed...I really hope they get it right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2010, 07:25:08 AM »
That is great!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."