Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Road March for Shon Coleman (pictures added)

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: Road March for Shon Coleman
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2010, 10:14:52 AM »
Awesome WE44 keep us updated.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2010, 11:24:30 PM »
before the bashing...I have spoken with and gotten approval from the family to set this up. Thanks for your concern, however. If you haven't already, lets all come together and donate to help Shon and others in their fight against cancer. Here is a fund I started for my road march I will be making in Kosovo on May 9th. Please click the link and donate an amount for each km that I march. I am marching 25 km, so if you want to donate 1.00/km then your donation would be 25.00 or 10.00/km it would be 250.00 donation --- no donation is too small. Support me as I support Shon and other children in their fight against cancer. War Eagle.

From my facebook:
"Josiah, absolutely. I think that setting up a fund with St. Jude would be terrific. They're making great strides in the research of childhood cancer. I look forward to seeing the patches. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything. It means so much. Please let me know if you need anything else.
Sincerely,
De Keishia (shon's mom)"

I will be wearing Godfather's design as a patch on the sleeve designated for the wear of the combat action patch. This is war my friends and we are not going to lose. War Eagle!!!

HERE IS A LINK TO SUPPORT ST JUDES AND SHON IN THEIR FIGHT AGAINST CANCER.
http://stj.convio.net/goto/wareagleshon

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2010, 06:59:27 AM »

The patches are in. I have 6 of them. Godfather, if you have an address and you would like one please let me know at gr33n3day at hotmail dot com I will be sending others to Shon and his family and possibly keeping one for myself to put in with the frame that i plan on framing this flag in when I get home.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2010, 08:36:05 AM »
The patches turned out great. This looks to be an awesome thing you are doing. Good job sir...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2010, 09:46:00 AM »
Ben Tate just gave the movement some free press!

http://www.facebook.com/BenTateRB?ref=nf
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 10:09:57 AM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2010, 10:03:58 AM »

WOW...those turned out better than I expected.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2010, 10:10:40 AM »
WOW...those turned out better than I expected.

No kidding. And now your artwork is the image of Ben Tate. NICE DUDE! Good work GF!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2010, 10:17:34 AM »
I am going to do a shirt with the same design.  We will be selling it in the X-store with a $10 markup.  All proceeds to go to the foundation WE44 and Shon's folks decide.  I will let everyone know when it is up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2010, 10:36:42 AM »
Ben Tate is using the design as his facebook profile picture.  Cool.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2010, 12:19:19 PM »
This has taken off so much faster than I ever expected it to. I have 2 people here who want to do the march with me. I am going to let them wear a patch and send them to Shon's family. The fund has as of last check 610.00 in just 13 hrs of availability. I cannot believe the support. Ben Tate, Quentin Groves, AUNation.net, rivals, even Oklahoma State and Texas A&M fans. Pass this link around to everyone. It's not just for Auburn people, this is to make a difference in children of all ages, genders, sizes, fan bases. I am so excited about the potential this cause can be for St Judes and it's cancer research programs. The goal was set at 10,000.00 thinking that was on the high side. Over 30 days until the march and almost 1000.00 dollars on the first day. I expect it will slow down with time but there's no reason to expect that I cant reach that 10,000 dollar goal and more. Thanks for the support. Spread the link to your friends, coworkers, family, etc. WAR EAGLE!!!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2010, 12:25:26 PM »
I just spread the link through the intrawebs via my facebook, email, etc...  Hope it helps!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2010, 12:36:28 PM »
my girlfriend e-mailed it to a few friends at her office and one e-mailed it out to the entire company....to include the man listed #371 on the Forbes 500 list. This could get interesting....the entire company just about is Oklahoma State alums.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2010, 01:12:08 PM »
Shirt is up.

Here is the link if you want to purchase one.  Spread it around...including to Ben's facebook page.

http://www.tigersx.com/x-shop/

Spreadshirt charges $18.90...I put a $10.00 markup on it.  That $10 will go the St Jude fund for anyone who buys one.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2010, 01:55:36 AM »
2225.00 raised on the first day of the fund being open. incredible. continue to pass the link around, there's still over 30 days until the road march! War Eagle!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2010, 09:07:21 AM »
Godfather, your design has been an integral part in this effort --- thank you so much for taking the time to make it. I have 5 other people who want to do the march alongside me wearing a patch, so the patch I send you will also have been worn during the march.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2010, 09:37:19 AM »
Godfather, your design has been an integral part in this effort --- thank you so much for taking the time to make it. I have 5 other people who want to do the march alongside me wearing a patch, so the patch I send you will also have been worn during the march.

This is a REALLY good thing out of something that is REALLY bad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2010, 10:44:11 AM »
This has taken off so much faster than I ever expected it to. I have 2 people here who want to do the march with me. I am going to let them wear a patch and send them to Shon's family. The fund has as of last check 610.00 in just 13 hrs of availability. I cannot believe the support. Ben Tate, Quentin Groves, AUNation.net, rivals, even Oklahoma State and Texas A&M fans. Pass this link around to everyone. It's not just for Auburn people, this is to make a difference in children of all ages, genders, sizes, fan bases. I am so excited about the potential this cause can be for St Judes and it's cancer research programs. The goal was set at 10,000.00 thinking that was on the high side. Over 30 days until the march and almost 1000.00 dollars on the first day. I expect it will slow down with time but there's no reason to expect that I cant reach that 10,000 dollar goal and more. Thanks for the support. Spread the link to your friends, coworkers, family, etc. WAR EAGLE!!!

Please please PLEASE make it clear to those guys who designed the logo.

Point as many links to this site, the shirt in this site's store, etc. as you possibly can.

Thank you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2010, 10:53:40 AM »
link and thanks added to the funds page...shouldve added that from the get-go but had no idea that it would blow up like that and the excitement i had from it all put that thought on the backburner. I want Godfather to know how thankful I am for such a great design. Not sure that I would have gotten a better one anywhere else. Also thanks to bottomfeeder for pointing me this direction after making the same post on a couple other message boards.

I believe my girlfriend ordered at least one or two shirts. Anymore coming off the "racks"?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 10:58:29 AM by wareagle044 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2010, 11:00:37 AM »
Was also thinking maybe someone could make some flyers or something with the web address to donate and the design on it as well as a link to this site to pass out around town A-Day weekend??
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2010, 12:32:05 PM »
You are doing an awesome thing WE44.  I posted it up on our front site:

http://www.tigersx.com/football/help-support-shon-coleman/

I also passed the link to tigerland and the auburner.  Anyone else can use that link above to pass it around.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum