Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Athlon Ranks Auburn #22 Pre-Season

Athlon Ranks Auburn #22 Pre-Season
« on: May 19, 2010, 04:35:08 PM »
Link:
http://www.athlonsports.com/college-football/18960/no-22-auburn-tigers

That's about where I'd like to see us under the circumstances. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Athlon Ranks Auburn #22 Pre-Season
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 04:39:52 PM »
Did you ever dream 2 years ago there would be an article that cited Chris Todd as an "Important Loss"?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 04:48:36 PM »
Did you ever dream 2 years ago there would be an article that cited Chris Todd as an "Important Loss"?

+1
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 05:04:54 PM »
I don't think I would have dreamt it yesterday
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 05:42:45 PM »
Uh oh, bammers...We Back!!!!

y'all don't like us when we're strong.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2010, 06:27:49 PM »
Dax will be forever missed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2010, 11:40:42 PM »
Dax will be forever missed.

[TW hauls back her hand and slaps Jumbo upside the head]

Birthday or not... you just HAD to fucking go there, didn't you?  Now Harvey won't be worth a shit for a week.  

Damn your hide, Jumbo.  Damn your hide.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2010, 06:10:11 AM »
Uh oh, bammers...We Back!!!!

y'all don't like us when we're strong.

This bammer loves it when ya'll are strong. But we have to be strong too you know what I mean. Last year's game was a great one to watch. However, two years ago boring, fun to watch, but boring just as well. The sack Brodie game boring as well fun for the barn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2010, 08:11:45 AM »
This bammer loves it when ya'll are strong. But we have to be strong too you know what I mean. Last year's game was a great one to watch. However, two years ago boring, fun to watch, but boring just as well. The sack Brodie game boring as well fun for the barn.

It is fun when either fans team wins obviously, but I too can not WAIT till the IB decides who goes to ATL. I think we are def getting there though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2010, 09:34:12 AM »
It is fun when either fans team wins obviously, but I too can not WAIT till the IB decides who goes to ATL. I think we are def getting there though.

^^THIS^^

The stars, planets, comets and other shit are quickly aligning at a point where the Iron Bowl will be one of the most important games of the year on the national scene. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

No Huddle

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2010, 09:47:58 AM »
^^THIS^^

The stars, planets, comets and other poop are quickly aligning at a point where the Iron Bowl will be one of the most important games of the year on the national scene. 

Remember a few years ago when the UF and FSU game was like that? That is what I want as a fan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2010, 09:52:20 AM »
Remember a few years ago when the UF and FSU game was like that? That is what I want as a fan.

True...true.  BTW, Frankenberry kicked Count Chocula's skinny ass. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2010, 10:07:41 AM »
True...true.  BTW, Frankenberry kicked Count Chocula's skinny ass. 

No way Frankenberry is too slow. And so it begins

:sw:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2010, 11:01:45 AM »
^^THIS^^

The stars, planets, comets and other poop are quickly aligning at a point where the Iron Bowl will be one of the most important games of the year on the national scene.  

I can only imagine what Jordan Hare or Bryant Denny would be like....Freakin nutz! You remember the "Earthquake" game against LSU some years back when the crowd was so loud that it was measured as a small earthquake. Well, I am thinking of an IB that would breaking windows and car alarms going off. Upper deck seats would be sweet with the sway effect you sometimes get.

Edited for GH (goob)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 11:07:50 AM by djsimp41 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2010, 11:05:57 AM »
I can only imagine what Jordan Hare or Bryant Denny would be like....Freakin nutz! You remember the "Earthquake" game against LSU some years back when the crows was so loud that it was measured as a small earthquake. Well, I am thinking of an IB that would breaking windows and car alarms going off. Upper deck seats would be sweet with the sway effect you sometimes get.

I get the occasional loud crow in my yard. None loud enough to register an earthquake. But those sons of bitches are annoying nonetheless, eating my tomatoes and such. Nothin a good hollow point .22 wouldn't take care of though. I hate crows.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2010, 11:11:29 AM »
I get the occasional loud crow in my yard. None loud enough to register an earthquake. But those sons of bitches are annoying nonetheless, eating my tomatoes and such. Nothin a good hollow point .22 wouldn't take care of though. I hate crows.

:moon:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions