Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hey bammers.....y'all still think Spencer Region

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Re: Hey bammers.....y'all still think Spencer Region
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2010, 03:03:14 PM »
If he decides for himself, then I could see a de-commit from SPuat.
I knew I just wasn't giving you enough options on that one. I mean, you gave what seems like an ominous prediction when you said "You bammers are about to see how "Solid" Brent Calloway's commitment is." But, when pressed for a decisive answer, you revert back to the "Well, maybe.....unless he doesn't" bullshit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2010, 04:52:35 PM »
Bama fans are still upset about this.  Here's another example of bammer thinking.

"Auburn signed several jucos this year which propped up their ranking. Bama usually signs a couple. SR's slot most likely has been filled by a 4 or 5 star target. Bama will be very selective this year with lots of great players waiting on an offer."  Quoted from some bammer bitch on another site.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2010, 05:19:18 PM »
Bama fans are still upset about this.  Here's another example of bammer thinking.

"Auburn signed several jucos this year which propped up their ranking. Bama usually signs a couple. SR's slot most likely has been filled by a 4 or 5 star target. Bama will be very selective this year with lots of great players waiting on an offer."  Quoted from some bammer bitch on another site.
"waiting on an offer"

*snort*

Yeah, right.  That's what great players do.  Wait on offers.

Stupid bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2010, 10:45:32 PM »
"waiting on an offer"

*snort*

Stupid bitch.

Could not agree more.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2010, 09:58:11 AM »
"waiting on an offer"

*snort*

Stupid bitch.

Well played TW!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2010, 11:00:56 AM »
Real talk - no BS here.....

Talked to someone I know who works on the staff at CHS this morning. Here are a few tidbits I was told. TIFWIW.

** Spencer has a brother who seriously likes the spotlight and likes making a scene. Does this mean anything? Who knows. I can't verify he even has a brother - so again, TIFWIW.

** Its not likely and he does love Auburn for the time being but do not be surprised if he ends up somewhere else. He IS actively looking. This is from someone who sees this kid on a regular basis.

** Not only was he contemplating Auburn the hours before the presser, but he had actually decided on FSU in hus own mind before committing to Auburn.

If this info has already been reported from the skreets - then my apologies. If not, then enjoy. I love the offseason. :)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jadennis

« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2010, 10:38:08 AM »
Region accepted an invitation to the Under Armour game.  He was also invited to the Army game, but chose the UA game.  Same article said he was at the junior day last week and said his commitment was stronger than ever (for now).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2010, 06:35:45 PM »
Spencer Region has just opened his recruiting back up, I think we may be in trouble.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2010, 06:43:36 PM »
Spencer Region has just opened his recruiting back up, I think we may be in trouble.
may be in trouble with losing out on Region?  It's a possiblity.  But, IMO, he's wanting to make sure he made the right choice and felt that he couldn't do that still committed to Auburn.  I'm sure the bammers will start claiming that he's all theirs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Token

« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2010, 07:01:08 PM »
may be in trouble with losing out on Region?  It's a possiblity.  But, IMO, he's wanting to make sure he made the right choice and felt that he couldn't do that still committed to Auburn. 

What?  Regions still isn't solid to AU?  Bullshit.  I don't believe it. 

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2010, 07:14:45 PM »
Well, we all know that Coach little bitch wouldn't be trying to recruit him, because he was committed to Auburn...and, he didn't have an offer from SPuat anyway (Andrew Bone, from Rivals, had the checkmark on his SPuat offer box removed).  So if he doesn't recommit to Auburn then...good luck to the kid while he finds his school out of state.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Jumbo

« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2010, 07:21:30 PM »
may be in trouble with losing out on Region?  It's a possiblity.  But, IMO, he's wanting to make sure he made the right choice and felt that he couldn't do that still committed to Auburn.  I'm sure the bammers will start claiming that he's all theirs.
In trouble meaning were going to Lose Region.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2010, 07:45:39 PM »
In trouble meaning were going to Lose Region.
Auburn isn't going to be in trouble about losing out on anyone, especially this early in the game.

I mean....OMG!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AUBURN IS IN SOOOOOOO MUCH TROUBLE!!!!!!  2012 HAS COME EARLY!!!!!!! EVERYONE TO THEIR HAPPY PLACE NOW, 'CAUSE WE FUCKED!!!!!!!!  :)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2010, 07:57:09 PM »
Auburn isn't going to be in trouble about losing out on anyone, especially this early in the game.

I mean....OMG!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AUBURN IS IN SOOOOOOO MUCH TROUBLE!!!!!!  2012 HAS COME EARLY!!!!!!! EVERYONE TO THEIR HAPPY PLACE NOW, 'CAUSE WE FUCKED!!!!!!!!  :)
I think we lose region.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2010, 08:04:44 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2010, 08:49:52 PM »
Two things...

1. We've been tagged as the favorite of a hightly touted OL out of Washington D.C. (Lewter)  I think he's questioning our aggressive recruiting of more and more linemen.  Why shouldn't we?  Makes sense it could make one or two nervous.  Whether it should or not is another debate entirely.

2. One of the whole reasons he spurned Alabama for Auburn was the fact that Auburn coaches would allow him to take visits.  I don't see this as anything other than opening it up to attract some good visits and the due attention he (thinks he) deserves.

JMO....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2010, 09:41:10 PM »
Two things...

1. We've been tagged as the favorite of a hightly touted OL out of Washington D.C. (Lewter)  I think he's questioning our aggressive recruiting of more and more linemen.  Why shouldn't we?  Makes sense it could make one or two nervous.  Whether it should or not is another debate entirely.

2. One of the whole reasons he spurned Alabama for Auburn was the fact that Auburn coaches would allow him to take visits.  I don't see this as anything other than opening it up to attract some good visits and the due attention he (thinks he) deserves.

JMO....

For the record, this is the exact position Alabama is in.  Bama just doesn't have a huge need at the OL spot in this class.  Cyrus Kouandjio may be the top offensive lineman in the 2011 class, and he's going to follow his brother to Alabama.  Bama might take one or two more along with Kouandjio, but there just isn't guaranteed spots for the OL like there has been in years past.

I stated the day he committed to AU that he wasn't finished.  If someone falls through later in the process, Spencer might get a late call/visit again from Saban.  If he does, I think he'll listen.  Especially if he is still "open".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2010, 07:19:31 AM »
For the record, this is the exact position Alabama is in.  Bama just doesn't have a huge need at the OL spot in this class.  Cyrus Kouandjio may be the top offensive lineman in the 2011 class, and he's going to follow his brother to Alabama.  Bama might take one or two more along with Kouandjio, but there just isn't guaranteed spots for the OL like there has been in years past.

I stated the day he committed to AU that he wasn't finished.  If someone falls through later in the process, Spencer might get a late call/visit again from Saban.  If he does, I think he'll listen.  Especially if he is still "open".

Anything's possible.   Shon Coleman freaked everyone out by simply doing what he said he was going to do also.  People need to relax.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2010, 09:37:38 AM »

Since AU loses 4 experienced starting OL and 7 total OL after this season, I would imagine you guys would want to hang on to your OL recruits. Not saying that Regions' decommitment leaves you guys fucked, but I would imagine OL is a concern. I know you guys loaded up in the 2010 class, but outside of Coleman and Mack, the OL class really isn't star-studded. And unfortunately, (I certainly hope I'm wrong), Coleman may not be good to go.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2010, 09:43:19 AM »
Since AU loses 4 experienced starting OL and 7 total OL after this season, I would imagine you guys would want to hang on to your OL recruits. Not saying that Regions' decommitment leaves you guys fucked, but I would imagine OL is a concern. I know you guys loaded up in the 2010 class, but outside of Coleman and Mack, the OL class really isn't star-studded. And unfortunately, (I certainly hope I'm wrong), Coleman may not be good to go.

The ONLY reason Region's possible defection wouldn't hurt as bad is that the big need is at the Tackle spot.  That spot will turn into a huge hole if Auburn doesn't sign a top notch HS Tackle this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.