Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Spencer Region Commits To...Auburn?!

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
Spencer Region Commits To...Auburn?!
« on: February 06, 2010, 01:40:52 PM »
Yep. He announced a PC for Friday to announce his commitment after receiving an Alabama offer. Then he postponed it for a month. Then he said its back on for Saturday. He committed to Alabama, and gave the following quotes before his commitment/switch:

"I am going to Alabama," Region told Scout.com before the announcement. "My family knew that's where I wanted to go. They thought it was a good idea. Coach (Nick) Saban said to commit if I wanted to. Coach Saban was really excited. He said he has big plans for me."

"This is a dream come true," he told Scout.com before the announcement. "Ever since I was little I have always wanted to run out of the tunnel at Bryant Denny."

After Alabama's junior day, he even said it was his dream to run out of the tunnel at BDS. Weird much? A few additional notes:

Region told reporters a few minutes ago that he changed his mind at 10:30 this morning.

Said Auburn felt more like family and he wanted to play in more of a family environment.

Would have loved to have had you, but more power to you. Good luck except against Alabama. Sounds kinda fishy, and totally scripted if you ask me.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 01:44:11 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Re: Spencer Region Commits To...Auburn?!
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2010, 02:11:00 PM »
"Vultures."

Ouch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 02:13:36 PM »
Here's why he switched over to the "Good Side":

"It just felt like they were being vultures because they knew it was always his dream to play there, but that really didn't sit well with Spencer."
... not be locked into a box like the way Alabama was trying to do."

2011 Recruiting Class Head to Head battle:
(1-1):

Auburn commitments with SPuat offer:
Spencer Region, OL

SPuat commitments with Auburn offer:
Brent Calloway, LB
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 02:14:53 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2010, 02:26:36 PM »
Wow. 

Just wow.

Chizik just stepped outside his office and said (for the 2nd year in a row): "WASSUP MOTHERFUCKAS?  WHERE THE WHITE BITCHES AT?" 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2010, 02:29:17 PM »
Wow.  

Just wow.

Chizik just stepped outside his office and said (for the 2nd year in a row): "WASSUP MOTHERFUCKAS?  WHERE THE WHITE BITCHES AT?"  
LOL, Yup....then he stepped on Coach Sheban's face with a hobnail boot and broke his nose.

Time for little Sheban to move on....Remember the commitment rambling?  So if Sheban continues to "recruit" Spencer Region, then everyone with a conscious will see that he's an absolute fuckin' liar.  Also, wanna know the best part?  Mr. Spencer Region will get to see the bammer fanbase for what they truely are...which will definitely be a positive.  Now, it's a long way to Feb. 3rd, 2011 and Auburn will have to fight to keep him...but, they won't have to fight SPuat, because little Sheban has already made that perfectly clear with his little "commitment speech.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 02:41:17 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2010, 03:27:58 PM »
Totally scripted.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2010, 03:34:59 PM »
Totally scripted.
Andrew Bone doesn't think so.  Sounds like he's tweeting in a foul mood.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2010, 04:04:07 PM »
Andrew Bone doesn't think so.  Sounds like he's tweeting in a foul mood.
I don't blame him. The kid straight up gave Bone quotes to use for his committed to Alabama story, and told him specifically to post the story at noon before he took the stage. Bone did what the kid asked him to do, and Region made him look like an idiot. I know you are used to being made to look like an idiot, but if you were in Andrew Bone's shoes, how would you feel about that on a professional level? If the same exact situation happened with Shon Coleman, and he switched to Alabama as he was on stage, after telling any media that would listen he is Bama bound, even 5 minutes before he took stage, you would be crying foul and you know it.

Region did have an Alabama offer today. I doubt he will tomorrow. At least, I hope he doesn't. I'm fine with kids doing alot of things with their commitment announcement. They are kids. But this? Total setup, from start to finish. I don't mind losing a kid to Auburn either. But this? Ridiculous.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2010, 04:09:02 PM »
I don't blame him. The kid straight up gave Bone quotes to use for his committed to Alabama story, and told him specifically to post the story at noon before he took the stage. Bone did what the kid asked him to do, and Region made him look like an idiot. I know you are used to being made to look like an idiot, but if you were in Andrew Bone's shoes, how would you feel about that on a professional level? If the same exact situation happened with Shon Coleman, and he switched to Alabama as he was on stage, after telling any media that would listen he is Bama bound, even 5 minutes before he took stage, you would be crying foul and you know it.

Region did have an Alabama offer today. I doubt he will tomorrow. At least, I hope he doesn't. I'm fine with kids doing alot of things with their commitment announcement. They are kids. But this? Total setup, from start to finish. I don't mind losing a kid to Auburn either. But this?

This shit is so funny to me!!!

Fuck Saban!!!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 04:10:34 PM by War Eagle!!! »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2010, 04:25:31 PM »
If the same exact situation happened with Shon Coleman, and he switched to Alabama as he was on stage, after telling any media that would listen he is Bama bound, even 5 minutes before he took stage, you would be crying foul and you know it.
So, when you stated that this was "totally scripted" are you saying that Spencer Region played Andrew Bone and Coach Sheban like a fiddle?  Or, are you saying that it's being scripted, so that before Feb. 3rd 2011 if he switches back over to the "Dark Side", the bammer mediots will run a story on how Coach Sheban Stole one away from Auburn?

As for your little senario?  I wouldn't be crying foul if it had happened like you posted.  Because, he would've been telling every bammer mediots, that would listen, that he is bammer bound....So, why would I cry foul if he switched to SPuat as he was on stage?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2010, 04:41:13 PM »
So, when you stated that this was "totally scripted" are you saying that Spencer Region played Andrew Bone and Coach Sheban like a fiddle?  Or, are you saying that it's being scripted, so that before Feb. 3rd 2011 if he switches back over to the "Dark Side", the bammer mediots will run a story on how Coach Sheban Stole one away from Auburn?

As for your little senario?  I wouldn't be crying foul if it had happened like you posted.  Because, he would've been telling every bammer mediots, that would listen, that he is bammer bound....So, why would I cry foul if he switched to SPuat as he was on stage?
Like a fiddle.

And you know exactly what I'm talking about with the same situation thing. You're not smart, so don't try and act it. If 5 minutes before Coleman told AuburnSports, etc, to run his commitment to AU story and gave all kinds of AU quotes and said he was going to Auburn, then walked up there and committed to Alabama, you wouldn't be able to type out "they paid him!" fast enough. You're very very predictable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2010, 05:02:23 PM »
Like a fiddle.

And you know exactly what I'm talking about with the same situation thing. You're not smart, so don't try and act it. If 5 minutes before Coleman told AuburnSports, etc, to run his commitment to AU story and gave all kinds of AU quotes and said he was going to Auburn, then walked up there and committed to Alabama, you wouldn't be able to type out "they paid him!" fast enough. You're very very predictable.
If that had happened, then yeah, I'd be pissed.  As y'all should be, because Auburn just stole another "committed" prospect away from the Great Sheban.  I'm a lot smarter than you think.  I knew what you were trying say, but I decided to throw my hook out there to see if it'd snag you....and it did, lol.  BTW, I wouldn't post anything about him being "paid", unless da skreets inform me of it.  Similar to the Bobbie Massie situation, what's really funny is, y'all got outbid by Ole Miss.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2010, 05:14:37 PM »
Here's what bammeronline (SPuat's Rivals website) looked like after Spencer Region shunned the Great Sheban...

Here's what Coach Chizik looked like after getting a phone call from the Mammoth OL....

BOOM!!!!!! BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 05:17:15 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2010, 05:54:55 PM »
This is all too much awesome for me to handle.

This kid is a legend, as far as I'm concerned.

:thumsup:

The two animated gifs in this thread made me nearly piss myself with laughter.

It'd be different too if it weren't for the fact that this kid was a lifelong bammer. Obviously, Saban took that for granted and thought he could be his typical dickheaded self and have kids "walk on broken glass" to play for the Tahd.

Spencer Regions said "Fuck you, asshole."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2010, 06:01:56 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2010, 06:10:08 PM »
Here's the biggest story of the next few weeks - Does Saban back off of him after jerking off about "commitment means commitment!!"? 

We'll see.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2010, 07:17:35 PM »
I hear leigh tiffin and cory reamer will Also be in attendance,signing autographs before hand! So it should be an.awesome saturday for the city of cullman!!!!
Ahhh Hmmmm......Yes, it was an awesome Saturday.

"They love me, I Love them....War Eagle"

Notice his brother, sitting to his left.....that's what people call a "shit eatin' grin", probably due to the fact that the crowd started booing, but the video was edited to cut it out.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 08:00:58 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2010, 08:42:49 PM »
Like a fiddle.

you wouldn't be able to type out "they paid him!" fast enough.

Kinda like this?

Posted by 21sec12nc
February 06, 2010, 1:37PM

There is a problem on the plains, this young man grew up an Alabama fan, his entire family is al about The Crimson Tide. He transferred from Brewer HS where he grew up to Cullman HS something fishy about that as well. Now in a matter of minutes he changes his mind from his dream opportunity to committ to a 2nd tier SEC team away from the opportunity of his life, a chance to play for the team that just won the National Championship. This may be the commitment that gets some attention from the NCAA. There is no logical reason for a lifelong Alabama fan to turn his back on the school that he was a fan of all his life to their biggest rival. If the barn fans would use a liitle common sense they should see a problem that might blow the roof of the other major committs they got this year.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can't wait to hear what Shithead has to say about this one.  I'm guessing that Fuckhead will be doing what he does best....make shit up, with the help of Shithead.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions