Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

In Memory of Paul Bryant (September 11, 1913 – January 26, 1983)

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: In Memory of Paul Bryant (September 11, 1913 – January 26, 1983)
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2010, 06:09:15 PM »
Do you serve in the Military?
He was a private in the Salvation Army, 8033rd Walmart Battalion, Bell Clanger Division.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2010, 06:14:40 PM »
How's the Abercrombie shirt feel.  Safe perhaps?

If my shirt feels safe, it's because men like Ralph Shug Jordan put their lives on the line to guarantee that safety. 

Thank God it wasn't up to Ernest T. Bryant to do so. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Birmingham

« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2010, 07:16:27 PM »
Do you serve in the Military?

3rd Gen. Navy.  I wonder if any of us saw enough action for our military careers to count.  Kaos?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2010, 07:23:53 PM »
Failed, ignorant argument.

I've never been a kangaroo but I know one when I see one. 

You don't have to be a hero to recognize one. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2010, 07:38:14 PM »
Failed, ignorant argument.

I've never been a kangaroo but I know one when I see one. 

You don't have to be a hero to recognize one. 

FACT:  You haven't been good at arguing since the Chris Todd diatribe.  It's humorous now to hear you respond and the first thing you say is "You're stupid".  Your shit storms used to be well thought out but for months now you either don't try or have taken a liking to something that is influenced your brain (i.e. drugs, alcohol).  My guess, you're probably gay.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2010, 07:42:03 PM »
I don't think I've ever seen so many fallacies in one thread.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2010, 07:56:53 PM »
I don't think I've ever seen so many fallacies in one thread.
Oh...nevermind...I thought you said flaccid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Token

« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2010, 08:02:58 PM »
Oh...nevermind...I thought you said flaccid.

I ain't seen the birdman in a while.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2010, 08:08:39 PM »
Kaos....you should really step away from the Computer for a little while, because B'ham is beating the fuck outta you.  That's just sad, nothing against you bammerham, but more against Kaos.  He's been slipping for a while, ever since Auburn didn't fall flat on their face running out of the tunnel for the first game.  That Crow was apparently too much to swallow.  Maybe one day he'll be able to get it down.  Hell, atleast greaseybammer had enough intelligence to step away from the computer for a while, even though whenever he comes back on the board he keeps getting shit stomped, mainly because he's blabbing the same garbage as he did when he left...but he did leave for a little while, so he gets an A for the effort.  You?  Not so much.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2010, 08:59:03 PM »
Kaos....you should really step away from the Computer for a little while, because B'ham is beating the fuck outta you.  That's just sad, nothing against you bammerham, but more against Kaos.  He's been slipping for a while, ever since Auburn didn't fall flat on their face running out of the tunnel for the first game.  That Crow was apparently too much to swallow.  Maybe one day he'll be able to get it down.  Hell, atleast greaseybammer had enough intelligence to step away from the computer for a while, even though whenever he comes back on the board he keeps getting shit stomped, mainly because he's blabbing the same garbage as he did when he left...but he did leave for a little while, so he gets an A for the effort.  You?  Not so much.

This is pathetic, even for you. 

If dumbass was an Olympic sport you'd be Michael Phelps and Mark Spitz all rolled into one. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2010, 09:06:12 PM »
This is pathetic, even for you. 

If dumbass was an Olympic sport you'd be Michael Phelps and Mark Spitz all rolled into one. 
See???  Ya slippin', kaos, ya slippin'.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

boartitz

« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2010, 09:09:15 PM »

Predictable Auburn fan posting picture of corpse in a houndstooth hat in 3...2...1...
So he's a sorry ass Arkansas hick, drunk motherfucker. What does that say about yall's wimmen?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2010, 09:14:25 PM »
See???  Ya slippin', kaos, ya slippin'.....

No, son, you've slipped.  Slipped in a pile of your own shit.  Slipped and fallen in your reeking fecal matter and are unable to right yourself.  You just lay there wallowing in it, ignorantly unaware that the more you thrash the shittier you get.  

It's sad.  Really sad.  You're like a pathetic dumb hog.  

I used to enjoy ridiculing you because I assumed you were playing along.  Now that it's become apparent that your random capitalizations, your machine-gun use of commas, your breathless un-punctuated rants, your ridiculous drivel, your blundering attempts at humor are the real you... well... I sort of feel bad.  

As for your new pal Birmingham?  He's about half a notch above a troll. You two make a nice couple, though.  Just don't breed, please.

Now go somewhere else to spread your infantile envy and let this thread continue on its natural course, okay?  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2010, 10:35:20 PM »
 :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2010, 06:29:36 AM »
No, son, you've slipped.  Slipped in a pile of your own shit.  Slipped and fallen in your reeking fecal matter and are unable to right yourself.  You just lay there wallowing in it, ignorantly unaware that the more you thrash the shittier you get.  

It's sad.  Really sad.  You're like a pathetic dumb hog.  

I used to enjoy ridiculing you because I assumed you were playing along.  Now that it's become apparent that your random capitalizations, your machine-gun use of commas, your breathless un-punctuated rants, your ridiculous drivel, your blundering attempts at humor are the real you... well... I sort of feel bad.  

As for your new pal Birmingham?  He's about half a notch above a troll. You two make a nice couple, though.  Just don't breed, please.

Now go somewhere else to spread your infantile envy and let this thread continue on its natural course, okay?  
You would like it if I were to go "somewhere else", wouldn't you.  That you'd have one less poster to call you out on your bullshit and make you eat it, every time.  Your inability to stay on subject has gotten noticably worsT since Auburn's first game....you know the game where Auburn wasn't suppose to be able to make it out of the tunnel without falling flat on their faces.   :bar: Here's to hoping that one day you'll stay on topic and stop trying to win every argument, eventhough you're fighting up hill the entire time (that's the reason why you feel the need to resort to posting about how someone types, or whatever....that way you'll feel that you've won some kind of battle).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2010, 08:19:20 AM »

When Mama called, I always come arunnin' ; but when the old man called, I knew my new Pontiac had been delivered by a booster feller. I also got a few Franklins for runnin a kick back against Tennessee.I couldn't drive, so I left the Pontiac over at Jenny's. It's also how I found out that Jenny's tae-taes were soft as a pillow and whatnot. That car became the centerpiece of my life and still is to this day.  Roll Tide!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions