Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fear and Loathing in Tuscaloosa

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: Fear and Loathing in Tuscaloosa
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2010, 09:47:40 PM »
Come on dude.
In reference to you, I might be joking,  ;)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

jadennis

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2010, 10:02:56 PM »
Some of you want so bad to believe this is serious.  I, along with the people who wrote that, are laughing at those of you that are doing exactly what it was created for.

I didn't believe it was serious here, on this board, from you guys.  But you're telling me if I peruse some bama boards, I won't find equally asinine posts...that are, unfortunately, completely serious?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 10:08:03 PM by jadennis »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

Birmingham

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2010, 10:18:01 PM »
I didn't believe it was serious here, on this board, from you guys.  But you're telling me if I peruse some bama boards, I won't find equally asinine posts...that are, unfortunately, completely serious?

That is what I'm saying.  You will not find an equal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2010, 10:47:26 PM »
That is what I'm saying.  You will not find an equal.

did you not see the post that was linked here a couple days ago?  That was pretty close.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

Birmingham

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2010, 11:39:07 PM »
did you not see the post that was linked here a couple days ago?  That was pretty close.

The guy that posted it is a legendary prankster.  Glorified pot stirrer that has extreme inside information and proves his closeness to the program only to abuse the credit he then receives.  His an attention whore of monumental proportions.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2010, 12:14:50 AM »
The guy that posted it is a legendary prankster.  Glorified pot stirrer that has extreme inside information and proves his closeness to the program only to abuse the credit he then receives.  His an attention whore of monumental proportions.
You are more full of shit than that lame ass Bear Bryant pic in your avatar.  Dude, seriously, go spew that somewhere else. 

For somebody that gives prowler shit, you turn around and do it ten fold... amazing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Birmingham

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2010, 01:38:22 AM »
You are more full of poop than that lame ass Bear Bryant pic in your avatar.  Dude, seriously, go spew that somewhere else. 

For somebody that gives prowler poop, you turn around and do it ten fold... amazing.

If we're talking about the same thread his name is Kingpin.  He posts on 4 or 5 different boards and carries a reputation with him to the likes of bamaperry.  Only difference is 70% of the time what he tells the truth.  He loves the attention he gets and he abuses it in his prank posts.  Some of it is just to get the Alabama fanbase fighting, some of it is to get Auburn's fan base arguing.  He seems to just enjoy sitting back and watching what he created.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2010, 09:38:32 AM »
If we're talking about the same thread his name is Kingpin.  He posts on 4 or 5 different boards and carries a reputation with him to the likes of bamaperry.  Only difference is 70% of the time what he tells the truth.  He loves the attention he gets and he abuses it in his prank posts.  Some of it is just to get the Alabama fanbase fighting, some of it is to get Auburn's fan base arguing.  He seems to just enjoy sitting back and watching what he created.
So he's Prowler?

Also, the responses in that thread didn't seem to think he was joking...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2010, 09:42:27 AM »
Phyllis called and said she wants YOU ALL TO LEAVE"EM DA HAYEEELLLL AALLLONEE PAAAYPULLLL!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2010, 09:46:05 AM »
So he's Prowler?

Also, the responses in that thread didn't seem to think he was joking...

Those people didn't seem to understand Sancho either.  They were ALL Sancho.  Crazy, huh?

FWIW, the topic of Dickpin is for another thread.  Not this one.  Fuck Birmingham. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.