No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: Peyton Manning
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2010, 08:51:24 AM »
phuk da Saints in da mouf...

Good game coming up this weekend. Brett Farve just might do that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2010, 09:02:17 AM »
phuk da Saints in da mouf...

After what Childress and Favre did on 4th and 3 with 1 min left in the game up 27-3 this past Sunday to our Boys, you should be rooting for da Saints to rip them a new one.....  Favre = Classless Bastard
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2010, 09:16:10 AM »
After what Childress and Favre did on 4th and 3 with 1 min left in the game up 27-3 this past Sunday to our Boys, you should be rooting for da Saints to rip them a new one.....  Favre = Classless Bastard

You cant be serious GH. Those guys get paid millions of dollars to play D. Thats their job to stop 'em and if they cant, I sure as hell aint crying with them. There is no way that that one play can make Farve a classless bastard and discount all the great things he has done in football. First thing I thought of when I heard Brookings say this crap was "bammers, sounds just like 'em".....just sayin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2010, 09:20:50 AM »
You cant be serious GH. Those guys get paid millions of dollars to play D. Thats their job to stop 'em and if they cant, I sure as hell aint crying with them. There is no way that that one play can make Farve a classless bastard and discount all the great things he has done in football. First thing I thought of when I heard Brookings say this crap was "bammers, sounds just like 'em".....just sayin.

Funny - when Bama did it most Auburn folks were ripping Saban a new one. And that was a RUNNING PLAY which is what you try to do to run out the clocl...Favre and the Vikings did was twice as bad. You don't BOMB it on 4th down up 4 TD's with 1 min left. That is what Madden on XBOX is for. I hated Favre anyway. This just ices it. I lost all respect for him the last 3 years with all of his prima donna drama he has created.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2010, 11:19:16 AM »
You like his beard and his Wranglers dont you.
Yes, and all parts in between.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2010, 11:24:21 AM »
Fuck da Saints in da mouf...
And THIS is why brokeback cowbutt fans are the NFL eqivalent to bammers. Nasty losers and arrogant winners.

Here's a hint. Romo is not the man. He is a puss. Deal with it. And if the vaunted Dallas D can't stop the Vikes, well shame on them. Cowboys SUCK.

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2010, 11:34:48 AM »
And THIS is why brokeback cowbutt fans are the NFL eqivalent to bammers. Nasty losers and arrogant winners.

Here's a hint. Romo is not the man. He is a puss. Deal with it. And if the vaunted Dallas D can't stop the Vikes, well shame on them. Cowboys SUCK.

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!!!

It has nothing to do with the Cowboys. I have never liked the saints. I think it is the whole dumb ass "who dat" bullshit they do. I just don't like them at all. Never have. Them or Atlanta. It may be their dumb ass fucking owner, I hate that guy. He wanted to fuck NO and take them out of their when the people of NO had been really faithful to his dumb ass. He doesn't deserve a good team. He is a joke.

Anyway, I would rather see Peyton Manning and Favre in the Super Bowl. SO, I stand by my saying, fuck da saints in da mouf...

Of course, with the way the last 32 years of my life has gone, it will be the saints vs. the jets with the Saints winning by 42...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2010, 11:41:27 AM »

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!!!

Seriously? Is that the best you got?

Bring more ammo to the argument than the Saints. What a piss poor franchise. I mean, they make the Falcons look good. What the phuk have the Saints ever done but lose and have their fanbase on welfare saying "who dat" every other sentence.

I know Romo isnt the man. I never said he was. But Sunday wasn't his fault. Dallas' OL couldnt block a HS team Sunday.  Btw - Dallas gave up a grand total of 190 yards through 3.5 quarters to the Vikes. So I'd say the D held them in check pretty well.

For the record wench - if the Vikes had done that to any other team, I would have the same beef. I am just not a fan of running up the score. If Bama or Florida had done that to Auburn you would feel the same way. Whether you want to admit it or not.    4th down...up 24....1 min left....starters still in......bombing it down the field....please don't tell me this sounds ok to you.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 11:49:24 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2010, 11:47:19 AM »
For the record wench - if the Vikes had done that to any other team, I would have the same beef. I am just not a fan of running up the score. If Bama or Florida had done that to Auburn you would feel the same way. Whether you want to admit it or not.    4th down...up 24....1 min left....starters still in......bombing it down the field....please don't tell me this sounds ok to you.

Well, I wouldnt like it Im sure of it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2010, 11:47:21 AM »
Seriously? Is that the best you got?

Bring more ammo to the argument that the Saints. What piss poor franchise. I mean, they make the Falcons look good. What the fuck have the Saints ever done but lose and have their fanbase on welfare saying "who dat" every other sentence.

I know Romo isnt the man. I never said he was. But Sunday wasn't his fault. Dallas' OL couldnt block a HS team Sunday.  Btw - Dallas gave up a grand total of 190 yards through 3.5 quarters to the Vikes. So I'd say the D held them in check pretty well.

For the record wench - if the Vikes had done that to any other team, I would have the same beef. I am just not a fan of running up the score. If Bama or Florida had done that to Auburn you would feel the same way. Whether you want to admit it or not.    4th down...up 24....1 min left....starters still in......bombing it down the field....please don't tell me this sounds ok to you.
Who dat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2010, 11:49:03 AM »
It has nothing to do with the Cowboys. I have never liked the saints. I think it is the whole dumb ass "who dat" bullshit they do. I just don't like them at all. Never have. Them or Atlanta. It may be their dumb ass fucking owner, I hate that guy. He wanted to fuck NO and take them out of their when the people of NO had been really faithful to his dumb ass. He doesn't deserve a good team. He is a joke.

Anyway, I would rather see Peyton Manning and Favre in the Super Bowl. SO, I stand by my saying, fuck da saints in da mouf...

Of course, with the way the last 32 years of my life has gone, it will be the saints vs. the jets with the Saints winning by 42...
As a proud member of the Who Dat nation, kiss my mufaletta.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2010, 12:16:07 PM »
As a proud member of the Who Dat nation, kiss my mufaletta.  

You and every other....

nevermind...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2010, 01:11:02 PM »
Many people, myself included, dislike the Cowboys organization because it actively advertised itself as a sports franchise calling itself " America's Team". I am older and although I could appreciate the Cowboy Cheerleaders, that overated homer of a half assed QB,  Don Meredith of MNF,  the series "Dallas" and even the NFL itself helped build that image. It wasn't enough to be one of the better teams in the NFL,  usually 3rd or 4th best,  that franchise always had an unfair advantage over all others.

Don't care for running the score up on any team. No Auburn team I have seen going back to Jordan ever pulled that poop on another team, especially an SEC rival.

Brett drops a notch with me for that though I didn't see the game. That team should be more interested in keeping Farve healthy than to allow him to show up the opposition and why isn't the 3nd guy in anyway?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2010, 01:14:34 PM »
Don't care for running the score up on any team. No Auburn team I have seen going back to Jordan ever pulled that poop on another team, especially an SEC rival.

Au vs MSU 2002

next
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2010, 01:16:17 PM »
I am older and although I could appreciate the Cowboy Cheerleaders, that overated homer of a half assed QB,  Don Meredith of MNF,  the series "Dallas" and even the NFL itself helped build that image.
I'd say "Debbie Does Dallas" didn't hurt either.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2010, 01:29:10 PM »

Au vs MSU 2002

next

Please refresh my lack of recall.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2010, 01:37:20 PM »
Please refresh my lack of recall.

Up big, late against Jackie O. Could have took a knee and not scored the last one.  Probably would have been the most sporting thing to do.  We did not.  I didn't mind.  Jackie O had it coming IMO but was just making the point that we are guilty of running it up as well from time to time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2010, 01:40:28 PM »
I guess college=NFL now?

do it in college=no class. In the NFL=no defense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jmar

« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2010, 01:52:17 PM »
It's classless in competition of any substance.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions